ROMONOWSKI: "Someone has to knock out Brady or a star coming in the middle.... VERY EARLY!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: ROMONOWSKI:

Romonowski was always a jerk. What else is new?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

couldnt believe my ears, this dude was serious as a heart attack... talking like a guy with some experience, who has taken out a few guys in his days.. basically, was spelling it out on the air for houston on their biggest sports station. sounded like gregg williams would in private. basically, was saying ain for the head, aim for the knee.. key for romo is dont get kicked out of the game.. advocating a cheap shot.. ideally, he recommended that watts not make the hit but a jambroni you dont mind getting kicked out early.. gladly trade the 15 yards in exchange for brady's demise in the game!

[/QUOTE]

this guy is a roid headed jock bully jerk and always has been...listen when he talks u can tell he's been hit in the head one too many times

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

couldnt believe my ears, this dude was serious as a heart attack... talking like a guy with some experience, who has taken out a few guys in his days.. basically, was spelling it out on the air for houston on their biggest sports station. sounded like gregg williams would in private. basically, was saying ain for the head, aim for the knee.. key for romo is dont get kicked out of the game.. advocating a cheap shot.. ideally, he recommended that watts not make the hit but a jambroni you dont mind getting kicked out early.. gladly trade the 15 yards in exchange for brady's demise in the game!

[/QUOTE]

this guy is a roid headed jock bully jerk and always has been...listen when he talks u can tell he's been hit in the head one too many times

[/QUOTE]

For once we agree. This dude is touched, always has been.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Romo Is Brain Dead, Roid Romo.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

remember when he went nuts and sucker punched the RB on his own team? they suspended him and I believe the RB was gonna press charges as it knocked him out of games-if I remember rightly

Romanowski went nuts begging for forgiveness and later admitted it was Roid Rage

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Someone should have taken him out a long time ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Not sure it would be wise for the Texans to attack a star QB in the middle of a game at that QB's home. The Texans won't fair any better because the fans wouldn't let them leave Mass. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ryan Mallet can beat those scrubs anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

remember when he went nuts and sucker punched the RB on his own team? they suspended him and I believe the RB was gonna press charges as it knocked him out of games-if I remember rightly

Romanowski went nuts begging for forgiveness and later admitted it was Roid Rage

[/QUOTE]

I remember him spitting at one of the Niners in a MNF game in 1997. I forget who he spit at. May have been T.O.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only one?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

were you rooting for him at BC? of course you were. Another Mass. nut job and in my business, have met too many. arragant and distinct belief of privilege and entitlement simply because of their financial standing. I personally don't dislike the Pats, but I can do away with some of their fans and sometimes my financial determination are actually based on their degree of arrogance. I'm extremely busy and don't need the flamboyant attitude simply because I'm not from Mass. yes, it's prejudice. so take away my birthday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Ahhhhhhh, no.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

...and Romo's comments are news??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

most ridiculous statement of the day. gestapo/vigilante state? dream on. sounds like too many bullies whooped your ar se in grade school. please make a more common sense and believable rant to show that you are not medically insane. you don't sound much different than Romo so don't be critical of him. I think you're better than that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

strange how you remember the year, 16 yrs ago, but can't remember the WR. google it again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from eagjr. Show eagjr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was an @ss when he played at BC Too!

Sections
Shortcuts