Ron Brace Failed Conditioning Test?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Ron Brace Failed Conditioning Test?

In Response to Re: Ron Brace Failed Conditioning Test?:
    He's a useless, stupid fat bastid Posted by gordotomase

There's a job waiting for you in Washington D.C., calling people bad names and never having reasons for your outbursts.

Shalize Manza Young reports a bit of rumor in her chat that Brace had some unnamed nagging injury and also had cramps when he first tried to run the conditioning test.  My guess is that the injury had to heal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebuddha. Show ebuddha's posts

"Defensive lineman Ron Brace on playing for the first time this preseason: “[The other defensive linemen] are about three weeks ahead of me, so I have to play catchup. Just to get back to work, be able to play football and work on getting better, I’m glad I was able to do it. … It’s like a game of catching the rabbit right now.”

Why do these comments bother me? I can't quite put my finger on it. There is some vague semblance of blame in there somewhere, I think. Setting himself up for failure already? He won't be playing well because he's chasing a rabbit? I think it's because he's not that bright, let alone "football smart". I'm not saying NFL defensive players have to be Mensa members, but they do have to be football smart. And I just don't see, or read, ever..... that Brace has what it takes mentally, to make it in the NFL. We'll see, because they are going to be running him out there every week. I hope I'm wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Brace forced a fumble last night against Atlanta, which led to a touchdown.  It's a start. 

Sections
Shortcuts