Ron Brace Questionable For Jets game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Ron Brace Questionable For Jets game

Just wondering if there even 1 Pats fan out there that cares.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Ron Brace Questionable For Jets game

I like Ron Brace, this SUCKS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ron Brace has been questionable for his whole career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Red Grange is questionable for this game, and he's a ghost.  Casper is questionable for this game, and he's not even on the roster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Dayum, dayum, dayum........I'm sorry who were we talking about?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

hahahaha.....She is screaming that we could have had him in the 5th round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

The Jets are questionable. Their line is questionable. Their QB is questionable. Their RBs are questionable. Their receivers are questionable. THeir pass rush is questionable. THeir LBs are questionable. THeir secondary is questionable. Their special teams are questionable. Their fans are questionable. Their coach is questionable. Their GM is... no.,.. no question there. Or with the owner either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

portfolio1, if you work at a ski resort or a summer retreat, please let us know which one...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgMdz2fe0CY

Only the Excorcist spooked me more than this movie.

[QUOTE]

The Jets are questionable. Their line is questionable. Their QB is questionable. Their RBs are questionable. Their receivers are questionable. THeir pass rush is questionable. THeir LBs are questionable. THeir secondary is questionable. Their special teams are questionable. Their fans are questionable. Their coach is questionable. Their GM is... no.,.. no question there. Or with the owner either.

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

there is concern that Lovie is hurting, and Pats could use Brace to play some snaps. Pats MUST address this interior DLine depth in the off season. I thought Warren was on speed dial?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

there is concern that Lovie is hurting, and Pats could use Brace to play some snaps. Pats MUST address this interior DLine depth in the off season. I thought Warren was on speed dial?

[/QUOTE]

I agree and really they should of done it this offseason - this WAS a weakness and it still is. Love is playing pretty consistently average/poor....he gets blocked like no one's business on running plays (just like last year). They went the cheap route during free agency and ended up with Fenene...didn't work out so well. I was hoping Pryor would come back, why? I don't know, but I do know we are in the same position along the line that we've been in for the last three seasons (thin and not very good).