Ron Brace waived

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Ron Brace waived

Frank, your wasting your time talking to a dense brick wall. I have annihilated him on every thread he jumps me on, yet he still comes back for more. 

He loves to put words in your mouth, when it is clear that is not what you said.

Score

Frank-1. Neal-0

Rkarp-11. Neal-0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank158. Show Frank158's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Frank, your wasting your time talking to a dense brick wall. I have annihilated him on every thread he jumps me on, yet he still comes back for more. 

He loves to put words in your mouth, when it is clear that is not what you said.

Score

Frank-1. Neal-0

Rkarp-11. Neal-0

Yes, I've come to that conclusion. There seems to be some well thought out, intelligent posts here on a variety of topics.  None are from him. He just wants to post the same thing over and over, tell you that you're wrong and tell you you posted things you did not.  It's a shame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank158. Show Frank158's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Score

Frank-1. Neal-0

Rkarp-11. Neal-0

I'll take the W and I'll retire 1-0 against him.  You all can continue to waste your time.

Sections
Shortcuts