Ron Brace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Ron Brace

Assuming the ankle injury isn't anything major, does anyone see Ron Brace starting at DE along with Warren.  He has looked very strong this preseason and might do something to shake that early bust label everyone has been giving him.  So far this preseason he has 10 tackles, a sack, and a forced fumble.  Not to shabby

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Ron Brace

He looked surprisingly good last night. He's as good as anybody else we have. Let's hope he's not hurt too bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

Per Mike Reiss he his undergoing an MRI as i write this.....this D is already streched thin enough..... would hate for this kids season to be over before it even started.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I liked what I saw from Brace last night and last week.  Ditto on the hope the ankle isn't serious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

he has looked surprisingly pretty good. if he's not injured i could see him taking over a starting role after the first few games...but the way things are going with unjuries around here i think that is a very big if.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marvcook. Show marvcook's posts

From Ian Rapoport of the Herald: "I’m hearing the expectation is that it’s not serious"

Hopefully he's correct. Brace played well last night. His technique might not be where it needs to be yet, but his strength is impressive. His development is crucial for this year and beyond.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebuddha. Show ebuddha's posts

"....is undergoing an MRI to determine the severity of the injury, according to his representatives."

If you people don't think the last 4 words of this sentence from Reiss' blog, is going to be a problem, I'd say you're mistaken.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Ron Brace:
    "....is undergoing an MRI to determine the severity of the injury, according to his representatives." If you people don't think the last 4 words of this sentence from Reiss' blog, is going to be a problem, I'd say you're mistaken.
    Posted by ebuddha

Well it had to be according to his reps, it sure aint gonna come from BB or the Pats.  If you mean will they be upset they disclosed the injury,  I am sure they will be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebuddha. Show ebuddha's posts

.  If you mean will they be upset they disclosed the injury,  I am sure they will be.

Sure is right. It will at the very least cost him playing time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

ankle

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm expecting the worst.  Sorry but that's just me.  I'm a pessimist at heart.  But I hope I'm wrong because he was one of the only bright spots on Defense last night.

I would think that if it's serious enough for  an MRI then it must be atleast bad enough to keep him out for awhile.  Which ofcourse slows down the progress he's been making.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Since perhaps November, I haven't heard anything about him that was terrible, (except of course from people who don't know anything).  Cesario said Brace was getting better during the offseason.  He was injured so we couldn't see him in action.  His natural push, his bull-rush is still without peer in the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

"his bull-rush is still without peer in the NFL."
    please tell me you are joking. he has had two decent preseason games in which he was a part time player against 2nd stringers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I agree. A pleasant surprise. I hope he continues to work at it. He appears to be much better suited for DE, which is fine.
    Posted by russgriswold

Second round picks are not supposed to be pleasant surprises. Really neither are third rounders, but I don't want to get spoiled.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Brace looked like BJ Raji out there last night.

Maybe thats wide BB was riding him so much.... he apparently sees some skills

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I hope he going to be OK but what is suprising to me is that this info got out.  Usually we hear nothing about injury's or diagnostic testing on players.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

I hope he going to be OK but what is suprising to me is that this info got out.  Usually we hear nothing about injury's or diagnostic testing on players.
    Posted by Tcal2

I agree - very odd the info got out. Of course we have no idea what it means - the Pats might MRI everyone just in case, or MRI only the really bad looking ankles - who knows? We don't have any other track records to compare it to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

His agent drop a dime on his twitter account this morning I am pretty sure he won't do that again.

There has not been a word about BMeri and he left with a leg issue as well

Sections
Shortcuts