Ron Brace?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Ron Brace?

Is there a roster opening?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Geez, I almost forgot about this second round bust...wonder how many cheese burgers he ate while on the pup?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Ron Brace?

Hey,
    I just thought I'd start an irrational thread by saying that BB is going to unleash Ron Brace on the NFL this weekend.  Watch!

thanks,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Doubt.  

The only thing BB is going to unleash this season is another player (Edleman?) from his contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Ron Brace?:
    [QUOTE]Is there a roster opening?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

They released Ventrone again, so yes there is a roster spot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

outside chance that Brace could impress after a couple games, assuming he even makes the active roster and gets on the field. he was impressive against the run as 34 end last year. his weakness was speed but playing more inside would lessen the importance of that. if we didn't already have 4 guys just like him I'd be pretty happy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Ron Brace is going to the change the defense single handedly -super bowl here we come

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's awesome when a poll thread has the actual poll halfway through the comments.  This forum is screwed up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

IMO, Brace is an adequate backup at best and there are current players who perform as good or better. Just another Belichick reach that I do'nt think will pan out. Belichick STILL refuses to eat crow on his picks waiting 3-4 years to dump them. I think a good draft pick is a starter from day one not waiting with the almighty excuse that it will take 2 years for him to learn the system? I've heard enough of that! Too many of those on the Pats and they rarely see the field?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

fine on the runs up the middle, very slow, observed that he was easily pushed back 1 on 1 early on - mebbe some improvement. We'll see if his technique has improved any....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Ron Brace?:
    [QUOTE]IMO, Brace is an adequate backup at best and there are current players who perform as good or better. Just another Belichick reach that I do'nt think will pan out. Belichick STILL refuses to eat crow on his picks waiting 3-4 years to dump them. I think a good draft pick is a starter from day one not waiting with the almighty excuse that it will take 2 years for him to learn the system? I've heard enough of that! Too many of those on the Pats and they rarely see the field?
    Posted by palookaski[/QUOTE]

Right, so Tom Brady was a wasted draft pick because he didn't start from day 1.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

My 2 cents on Brace,
    Was an interior D lineman in college in a 4 / 3 defence, Never made the transition to the 3/4. Will play well reverting back to the 4/3 though rusty for the first few weeks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I agree on Brace being better as an interior DL in the 4-3. He seemed to play his best at BC while he was next to Raji. Replace Raji with VW, and we just might have something here. Of course he's not going up against jag talent from time to time, but having VW next to him should help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He looked great playing next to Raji.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Brace gets cut next pre-season...bank on it!

Sections
Shortcuts