Ronnie Brown?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Ronnie Brown?

Hey Pats fans.  I recall many here saying the Pats should go after Ronnie Brown.  Well, he's available for a number 1.  Come and get him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Ronnie Brown?

No thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Come on oggie, you're one of the more intelligent ones here. Please don't go to the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Ronnie Brown?:
    Hey Pats fans.  I recall many here saying the Pats should go after Ronnie Brown.  Well, he's available for a number 1.  Come and get him. 
    Posted by oggieman

Alright, that's enough!!  After Boldin, Mason, and Thomas Jones, I can't take it anymore.  Nobody is coming, wait for the draft!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by oggieman

LOL!  He is broken..............PASS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by oggieman

Oggie, I thought you said that you don't drink. I do like Ronnie Brown though if he's 100% but nobody gives that(#1) up except for maybe the Vikings if they have an acid flashback.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I'd rather the Pats sign Bobby Brown at least it would be fun to watch Whitney partying in the stands.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

He is worth so much more to the phins b/c he's got the keys to the wildcat...