rookies so far......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: rookies so far......

Butler? Maybe you wish Butler was teh answer but he is not. He has not made a play all season. Chung has not been given much of a oppertunity so we cant jump on him yet. Vollmer has doen a great job when we have put him out there but not enough to call him an impact player, so the onyl rookie to have an "impact" is edelman.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

In Response to Re: rookies so far......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: rookies so far...... : I've asked that same question twice.  Still waiting on an answer.  Maybe we need to send him a 6-pack first?
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I think SLC Utah.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: rookies so far......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: rookies so far...... : I think SLC Utah.
    Posted by saigonsmuggler[/QUOTE]

We need a thread on this.  3 Sam Adams from Harley and 3 Alaskan Ambers from myself to the person who can accurately identify the town/city in Ush's avatar.  That has nothing at all to do with sports, but neither did any of the remarks about Glenn Beck, the President, or race.  I can save politics for the offseason, but the location in Ush's avatar has been bugging the heck out of me :^)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Edelman followed up with Darius Butler. Still think Darius is going to be a special player in the future for us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Edelman.  11 catches so far in 2 games, the other teams know better than to kick it to Edelman because he busted one in preseason, and he handled a punt return too.  He's the new Welker with little dropoff.  He makes opposing defensive coordinators nervous.  Oh, and someday he'll use his QB's arm so always cover the receivers on those end-arounds.

Butler's on the field and the defense is good, but he's not a #2 cornerback yet.

If Vollmer's ready to break through now, that's a plus.  OL is a hard, cerebral position to learn in New England. 

If Pryor was ahead of Brace when Wilfork went down, that's a big minus for Brace and a plus for Pryor.  Is Brace injured?  Is it simply that Brace can't pressure that particular QB (or cover the end-around run) and the Patriots were pulling ahead so QB coverage was key?  Also of note, picking up Terdell Sands implies that the very tail end of the D-line might be pretty bad (or Sands might simply be a find!).

Sections
Shortcuts