Root for the Jets???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rob719. Show rob719's posts

Root for the Jets???

Pats need to win out...so we can root for the Jets to beat the Dolts next week. I think they will win...I despise both teams, but do not want the Dolts to go undefeated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Root for the Jets???

Tough one, last night was the same situation If the Pats get into the wildcard race a jaguars win would hurt.  I guess I'll cheer for the Jets but I don't like either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's up to the Pats to keep winning. My hope is for the Jets to go down this week and then it will be easier for me to root for them next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

First of all, I'd rather pull my toenails out than root for the Jets. Second we need the Phins and the Jets to lose games since we are in a close race with them for the AFC east. If we're 2 games ahead of them in week 17 the Houston game won't even matter and maybe we can sit a few guys and get healthy for the Playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I rooted for the Jets last season in their game against the Dolphins. The Jets spit the bit in the pressure game as they usually do. The Pats missed the playoffs and I STILL feel dirty for having had to root for that joke of a franchise even once.
    Once was more than enough for me thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'll be happy with either outcome, although a Jets loss would help the Patriots more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

In Response to Re: Root for the Jets???:
    [QUOTE]I'll be happy with either outcome, although a Jets loss would help the Patriots more.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Call me crazy but I'd rather see the Colts lose.  Yes, it's better if the Jets lose. I understand.

I hate the Colts more than the Jets.  Don't want Peyton to go 16-0 even though he is one awesome QB.  7 come from behind 4th quarter wins.  Remarkable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

I'll root for the Pats, so that means Jets to lose.  I don't care about the Colts at this point.  I mean who cares about 16-0 or 17-0 or whatever?  What does it really mean anyway.  It's all about the SB.  Besides, I hate the Jets much more than the Colts.  At least the Colts are a good team and don't talk smack.  The Jets on the other hand are a terrible organization and I hate them more than any team by far. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Root for the Jets? As Jack Nicholson once said..."I'd rather stick needles in my eyes." Besides, isn't it obvious that we'd be better off with a Jets loss? Let the Dolts go undefeated and get wiped out again in the playoffs by San Diego. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

An optimist would say "I'll be damn happy in either case."  But still I want the Pats to end their streak, so I kinda half hope the Jets do lose.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The way I look at it is I don't want the Jet's to win, I just want Indy to lose. 

If the Pats take two out of three it won't matter. There's no way either one runs it out.

Sections
Shortcuts