Rooting For The Jets This Week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Yeah, never thought I'd say it - but even at this juncture of the year - I think I'll be rooting for the Jets to beat the Bills this upcoming weekend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akoko. Show akoko's posts

Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week

No way I root for the Jets I tell you like this if that game will determine the PAts making the playoff which the Jets have to win in other for PAts to make the playoffs I will not root for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Why? I would rather see the Bill's win and then take care of them when they get to Foxboro.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

I would have no problem with the Bills winning the east..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

root for the jests????????

when monkeys fly outta my .......................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week:
    [QUOTE]Why? I would rather see the Bill's win and then take care of them when they get to Foxboro.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

In Response to Rooting For The Jets This Week:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, never thought I'd say it - but even at this juncture of the year - I think I'll be rooting for the Jets to beat the Bills this upcoming weekend.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Rooting for the jets... calling the pats the patsies... I am starting to think you are just a dirty little jets troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Never.  NEVER.  NEVER.  NEVER.  NEVER.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There are teams in the league I can get behind if they can help the Pats in the standings.

Green New Jersey is not one of those teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]Why? I would rather see the Bill's win and then take care of them when they get to Foxboro.
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

This^^^^^^^^^^^.

Never, ever root for the YETS, always hate them, always.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]The whole point is for the Patriots to win their division outright. If season ended today, bills own the tiebreaker for head to head (yes, we still have a game vs. Bills and MUST win that one). We just need the other divisional teams to beat each other up - AND we need to beat the JETS in both regular season games.

Well, I'm not unalterably opposed to the YETS beating the Bills on our behalf and to our advantage, I just felt the need to express my absolute opprobrium for the YETS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rooting For The Jets This Week : Rooting for the jets... calling the pats the patsies... I am starting to think you are just a dirty little jets troll.
    Posted by Runer[/QUOTE]

How is it that no one else sees this?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

The whole point is for the Patriots to win their division outright. If season ended today, bills own the tiebreaker for head to head (yes, we still have a game vs. Bills and MUST win that one). We just need the other divisional teams to beat each other up - AND we need to beat the JETS in both regular season games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I rooted for the Jets once during the '08 season when they played the Dolphins, so we could make the playoffs. They lost and Miami won the division. Never root for the Jets, they'll just disappoint.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hell no. Can never root for the Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Colts or Chargers. I hope the Bills pummel them by 50 points

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Never.   NEVER.   NEVER.   NEVER.   NEVER.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

what he said

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

go jets....obviously some of our rose-colored glass wearing koolaid drinking BB brown nosers don't understand much about math, the importance of divisional games, and playoff seeds based on divisional record (coming first in the division) and overall record.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Lets name the BUBBA threads:

You Guys Are Some Of The Best Rose Colored Glass Wearing Koolaid Drinking BB Brown Nosing Fans In The World

Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies                                                      

Yep.  You are a bona fide Patriots fan.  Sure enough.
    He got you here Bubba.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Hell no. Can never root for the Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Colts or Chargers. I hope the Bills pummel them by 50 points
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]
    Cappie, I understand what your saying. I certainly don't root for any of those teams when they're playing against the Patriots.

Point here  is to let the other divisional teams beat up on each other, have Miami beat the Jets and Bills....and have us beat the Jets twice...and the phins twice...and win the division outright.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]go jets....obviously some of our rose-colored glass wearing koolaid drinking BB brown nosers don't understand much about math, the importance of divisional games, and playoff seeds based on divisional record (coming first in the division) and overall record.

You pretty much always root for the Jets anyway.  It's obvious.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : You pretty much always root for the Jets anyway.  It's obvious.  

Ummm, okay...I'll call your bluff. Prior to this thread...show me all the posts and threads that definitively show that I always root for the Jets. Provide all the links and dates to support your statement. Funny thing is that MightyBBBrown noser couldn't prove his silly statements either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]I rooted for the Jets once during the '08 season when they played the Dolphins, so we could make the playoffs. They lost and Miami won the division. Never root for the Jets, they'll just disappoint.
    Posted by kevin13130[/QUOTE]

We should root for the Jets then so then they will lose!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : Ummm, okay...I'll call your bluff. Prior to this thread...show me all the posts and threads that definitively show that I always root for the Jets. Provide all the links and dates to support your statement. Funny thing is that MightyBBBrown noser couldn't prove his silly statements either.

I dont have to show you anything.  I have just been in the threads you put up NOW and its enough.  One you call the Pats patsies, one you are rooting for the Jets, and in a few others you are spewing this crap.  Before this, I wouldn't have said much about you, other than when Moss left.  But RIGHT NOW you are being a turd.  So NOW I'm calling you what you are, a Jet loving troll.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

you need to put down the symbolic crack pipe

In Response to Rooting For The Jets This Week:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, never thought I'd say it - but even at this juncture of the year - I think I'll be rooting for the Jets to beat the Bills this upcoming weekend.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : Cappie, I understand what your saying. I certainly don't root for any of those teams when they're playing against the Patriots. 

Well, obviously. Shouldn't that go without saying?