Rooting For The Jets This Week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week

In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week:
    In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : You pretty much always root for the Jets anyway.  It's obvious.  
    Posted by Davedsone

my pick...week 5. Yeah, really obvious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Lets name the BUBBA threads:

You Guys Are Some Of The Best Rose Colored Glass Wearing Koolaid Drinking BB Brown Nosing Fans In The World.  
     Kudos To Steelers - Manhandled Patsies

Rooting For The Jets This Week                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Yep.  You are a bona fide Patriots fan.  Sure enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : Well, obviously. Shouldn't that go without saying?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

LOL...no, I find in this forum one has to be fairly explicit....if u know what I mean Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Rooting For The Jets This Week : I dont have to show you anything.  I have just been in the threads you put up NOW and its enough.  One you call the Pats patsies, one you are rooting for the Jets, and in a few others you are spewing this crap.  Before this, I wouldn't have said much about you, other than when Moss left.  But RIGHT NOW you are being a turd.  So NOW I'm calling you what you are, a Jet loving troll.  
    Posted by Davedsone

sure, you don't have to show anything when you don't have anything to show.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., I thought the words were small enough.  NOW.  NOW. NOW.  THESE THREADS.  NOW.  AT THIS TIME.  THE THREADS HERE, NOW.  

Anyway, point made, I'm done.  Go root for the Jests.  I'll be going for the Bills.  I would rather lose the division to an opponent who doesn't brag, swagger, and anoint themselves the greatest every time they have a successful bowel movement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

no way. bills wont last. go bills this week. hope fred jackson goes for 250

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I don't think they will either, but even if they do, better them than NJ Jests.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

yea much rather see the bills win than the jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Can't root for the Jets because overall they are more talented than the Bills in my opinion and the Pats have a brutal game against them in a couple of weeks which I counted as a loss going in to the season and I have seen nothing recently to change my mind. The Bills are good but they will get more losses as they play tougher teams. The Jets have improved under Ryan as the season goes on these past two seasons and I expect that again this year. Sanchez is a real enigma he can be putrid one week and great the next. He's had 2 of his best games ever against the Pats so it's not like we have the Raven's defense which owns Sanchez.

Sections
Shortcuts