Rosevelt Colvin??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Rosevelt Colvin??

Colvin's name keeps coming up in various Patriot posts, so I looked up his bio. I was suprised to see that he only turns 32 this September. I know we released him last February. I thought it was due to age but he should have at least a couple of good years left in him as his age.
    Wasn't he out of football untill we signed him late last year? I know he played in the last few games for us before he was let go. What's up with this guy? Must be some reason why no-one else picked him up and we don't seem to have any further interest in him either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Rosevelt Colvin??

I'd rather have him and the draft picks than Burgess.  Colvin was a stud at OLB.  Can't see how his foot injury could still be an issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Folks get real.....he was brought back at the end of last season in total desperation.  He did not look good.  Seau looked very good in comparison.  Neither are a help to an aging defense that is aiming to get faster.  It deters from developing younger players.  Only way guys like this come back is if the team is in a desperate situation again.  Also, not for nothing, Colvin looked painfully slow when he did play last year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbporter. Show sbporter's posts

colvin didn't look good last year, the injuries have caught up with him. that is why other teams are not interested. he was a good player for a few years and knew the patriots system so they brought him back for a few games because they needed someone quick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Re: Rosevelt Colvin??:
    [QUOTE]I'd rather have him and the draft picks than Burgess.  Colvin was a stud at OLB.  Can't see how his foot injury could still be an issue.
    Posted by themightypatriots[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Wow, this is not a very smart thing to say....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]colvin didn't look good last year, the injuries have caught up with him. that is why other teams are not interested. he was a good player for a few years and knew the patriots system so they brought him back for a few games because they needed someone quick.
    Posted by sbporter[/QUOTE]

From what i remember, Colvin was asked by a number of teams earlier last year but refused because of personal issues.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rosevelt Colvin?? : LOL!  Wow, this is not a very smart thing to say....
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

LOL!  And it is smart to attack someone's intelligence rather than discuss the substance of their post.

Sections
Shortcuts