Ross Ventrone back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ross Ventrone back

Hmmm. Interesting
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9C5sK76tA">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9C5sK76tA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Ross Ventrone back

I forget where I read it but I know Belichick is really fond of this kid. Could be the Danny Woodhead move of the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Ross Ventrone back:
    [QUOTE]I forget where I read it but I know Belichick is really fond of this kid. Could be the Danny Woodhead move of the year.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Yeah. be ok with me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Ross Ventrone back:
    [QUOTE]Hmmm. Interesting www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9C5sK76tA " /> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9C5sK76tA
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

He was never good enough to cut it before

= /> he shouldn't be good enough to cut it on a Super Bowl contender now

underscores the weakness at safety.  They have a TON of "special teams" contributors already

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I met his family when his brother played for the pats at a preseason game. His sister should be a model.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Does he have PS eligibility?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]I met his family when his brother played for the pats at a preseason game. His sister should be a model.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!

Now there's a ringing endorsement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Ventrones got a better chance getting invited to go fishing with the Genius in Nantucket next summer than starting for the Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ventrones got a better chance getting invited to go fishing with the Genius in Nantucket next summer than starting for the Pats.

Where is Ray these days? He still with the Brownies?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]Ventrones got a better chance getting invited to go fishing with the Genius in Nantucket next summer than starting for the Pats.
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Yes you are right. Ventrone is not any answer for us at safety. And, I don't see us picking anyone else up via trade, etc. I think we stick with the 4 we have, and possibly work in Ras I when ready.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ross Ventrone back : WOW!!! Now there's a ringing endorsement.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and don't let 'em grind you down.....Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ross Ventrone back : Yeah, and don't let 'em grind you down.....
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

Nevah.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Yes that is right and EVERYONE needs to be a starter right? Cause this team is not made up of anyone but starters right? No one said he would start, but he is good for depth because he works his tail off and plays good special teams. I realize special teams are not fun to watch for the average football fan by they play a part in the game and in the coaches choices in who to sign. Not everyone is going to start and im sure they have no expectations for Ventrone other then to work his butt off and do his job.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Exactly. This is why I think Belichick loves this kid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Yes that is right and EVERYONE needs to be a starter right? Cause this team is not made up of anyone but starters right? No one said he would start, but he is good for depth because he works his tail off and plays good special teams. I realize special teams are not fun to watch for the average football fan by they play a part in the game and in the coaches choices in who to sign. Not everyone is going to start and im sure they have no expectations for Ventrone other then to work his butt off and do his job.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Good words killa. in NE we love underdogs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

We all love guys like Ventrone, Welker, Branch, Woodhead and Edelman.  But for the 4.5 speed, athleticism, pipe-like arms and Ventrone's 18 inch neck, they look like average sized guys -- or any of us for that matter.  It's hard not to root for the diminutive guys.  You think BB doesn't look at a guy like Ventrone and think of himself back in his Wesleyan days (minus the athletic ability of course)?  BB is at heart a fan of guys who, as athletically gifted as they are, are not on par with the top notch athletes that are found on any NFL roster.  They succeed through determination and hard work, traits BB obviously values.