Roster Projections

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Roster Projections

Please post your predictions

QB: Tom Brady, Kevin O'Connell, Matt Guitierrez
    RB: Lawrence Maroney, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk
    FB: Eric Ketteni (If signed)
    WR: Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Greg Lewis, Sam Aiken
    OL: Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Steve Neal, Nick Kazcur, 
    Sebastian Vollmer, Ryan O'Callaghan, Rich Ohrnberger, Russ Hochstein
    TE: Ben Watson, Chris Baker, Alex Smith
    DL: Richard Seymour, Vince Wilfork, Ty Warren, Ron Brace, Mike Wright, LeKevin Smith
    LB: Jerod Mayo, Tedy Bruschi, Gary Guyton, Tyrone McKenzie, 
    Adalius Thomas, Jason Taylor (Projected Signing)  Shawn Crable, Pierre Woods, Vince Redd
    CB: Shawn Springs, Leigh Bodden, Darius Butler, Terrence Wheatley, Jon Wilhite
    S: Brandon Meriweather, Patrick Chung, James Sanders, Ray Ventrone
    ST: Stephen Gotskowski, Chris Hanson, Jake Ingram

Fringes
    Nathan Hodel at LS (50%)
    Dave Thomas at TE (40%)
    Myron Pryor at DL (35%)
    BenJarvis GreenEllis at RB/FB (30%)
    Wesley Britt at OL (30%)
    Tank Williams at S (25%)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Re: Roster Projections

This roster should lead us straight to the super bowl if healthy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Isn't Kettani ineligible until he 2011 when he has finished his service?

I could be wrong, but that would kind of put a damper on him playing FB next season. But I would like them to hurry up and sign him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Just when I thought the Mocks were over, we now have Mock Rosters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Kettani is ineligible,Ventrone is a boderliner as I think if Tank williams comes all the way back, that much to everyone's surprise that he's on the field a lot BB is going to use him as a hybrid S/LB much like Rodney's old job...As for FB look for the much maligned Dave Thomas to play the Position,here's an interesting scenario can you imagine Alex Smith coming across the formation and whack blocking some poor unsuspecting soul and Thomas leading Taylor through the just vacated hole  and whacking the poor line backer or SS who wants to come up and try and make a tackle nothing like a 195 to 215 SS running smack dab into a 250 lb TE/FB followed by a 200 lb RB, I can hear the call now and Taylor goes 50yrds untouched for a TD..That might take some of the fun out of watching Tom hurl the football 40-50 yards downfield to Randy or Joey,but smash mouth football is such a dominating thing to watch...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Keep an eye on OL George Bussey. BB spoke very well of him today.

I'd like to see him beat out O'Callahan or Hochstein or Kaczur.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Tate starts on PUP. Maroney if he underperforms will end up on IR until they can cut him. The problem is Green-Ellis cannot go back to practice squad if I'm not wrong- I hope they find a way to keep him. BB like any other crafty GM will stock players on PUP or IR.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't want to see the Patriots cut anyone until they have to as we now have more folks that used to work for the Patriots out there with their grubby little fingers trying to grab any of the players who the Patriots cut.As far as projections that you originally made Hodel was only the Pro Bowl LS for the NFC and you seem to think the Patriots are going to choose the kid Ingram over Hodel ? I don't but they something they liked well enough to draft him.As for the final roster you just never know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Forgot about Bussey, hope he beats Kazcur as that likely means Vollmer is good enough to start.  And Z, I believe Ketteni's service can be postponed for sports.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

And Patpsyco, BB is not the teams GM, though he does have a role similar to one even though he is coach.  He has a lot of say in these type of moves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

i'd add Edelman to the WR group.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from allancrain. Show allancrain's posts

There is little to disagree with you picks.  If we get Jason Taylor then Banta-Cain and Vince Redd would be in jeopardy.

Changes to your roster picks:
    QB: Hoyer#3 instead of Guiterrez
    RB:  Add Ben Jarvis Green Ellis
    TE:  Add David Thomas; Cut Watson (trade for draft choice)
    DL:  Add Jarvis Green
    OLB: Add Tully Banta-Cain
    ILB:  Bruschi may be retired
    LS:  Nathan Hodel instead of Jake Ingram
    P:    Will keep trying to replace Chris Hanson
    This lineup totals 53 assuming some injuries
    OL:  Add Myron Porter for injured lineman
    WR: Add Brandon Tate (PUP and/or IR)
    LS:  Jake Ingram (30%)

OL:  Wesley Britt (25%)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

[QUOTE]And Patpsyco, BB is not the teams GM, though he does have a role similar to one even though he is coach.  He has a lot of say in these type of moves.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

Technically there is no GM for the Patriots, in terms of official title, but BB pretty much does everything a GM does.