Roster Spots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Roster Spots

If I understand it correctly Armstead (DL) and Harrison (WR) are on reserve and will not return this season?

Looking at bench help and back ups it looks like (to me) that at 6/7 spots are tied up by guys who never play (or I never see them) So we are handicapped in that we only have 46-48 guys who are pulling the wagon.

Beauharnasis (LB)

Bequette (DE)

Ebner (DB)

Mulligan (TE)

White (LB)

Wilson (DB)

Are these guys contributors or hanger oners'?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Roster Spots

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

If I understand it correctly Armstead (DL) and Harrison (WR) are on reserve and will not return this season?

Looking at bench help and back ups it looks like (to me) that at 6/7 spots are tied up by guys who never play (or I never see them) So we are handicapped in that we only have 46-48 guys who are pulling the wagon.

Beauharnasis (LB)

Bequette (DE)

Ebner (DB)

Mulligan (TE)

White (LB)

Wilson (DB)

Armstead is eligible to return later this season.  Most of the guys you are listing are core special teamers.  Every team has them.  Mulligan I expect will get the boot once Gronk is healthy.  It wouldn't surprise me to see Bequette get axed at some point.  Perhaps when Armstead returns or if JC or Francis ever get healthy (I believe they are eligible to return because of injury settlements).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Roster Spots

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Beauharnasis (LB)

Bequette (DE)

Ebner (DB)

Mulligan (TE)

White (LB)

Wilson (DB)

Armstead and Harrison are eligible for return by week 6 or 8, not sure. As for your guys, Wilson and Bequette are scrubs, but BB can't cut them this year after he cut all his high draft picks. He's saving face while giving them a chance to earn a spot next year. White, Ebner and Rutgers LB play ST.