Roth or Brock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Roth or Brock?

Personally, I'm sold on Roth. Even though Brock had more sacks last year, Roth looks like a beast on film, and with people doubling up on Vince and Al, those sack numbers would go up.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Roth or Brock?

Roth please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

I'd go with Roth based not only on his sack potential, but his ability to create pressure which in turn leads to the ultimate defensive stat.....TURNOVERS!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Wow. Wasn't expecting a landslide...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

MikeReiss Mike Reiss
    Had worked out for Patriots on Wednesday. RT: @JasonLaCanfora: Raheem Brock agrees to 1 year deal with Seattle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Both or Broth, why not both i say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i thought brock could have been a good part time pass rusher for us. he had a good year last year. but roth is clearly the guy between the two. so now brock is gone...hope we dont lose out on roth too. but i'm getting pessimistic. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well, I must admit that I wasn't all that impressed with Brock and I'm glad he's gone off the market. Watching tape of Osi and then Brock was depressing. Maybe we get Ellis and Roth and stay in the 34 more, right now there are a lot of questions on the outside.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Roth or Brock?:
    Well, I must admit that I wasn't all that impressed with Brock and I'm glad he's gone off the market. Watching tape of Osi and then Brock was depressing. Maybe we get Ellis and Roth and stay in the 34 more, right now there are a lot of questions on the outside.
    Posted by mthurl
    TO ME, ELLIS OR OSI. NEITHER BROCK OR A ROTH WILL BE  a major upgrade of what we have

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts