Roth

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Roth

In Response to Re: Roth:
    I just think it's interesting you just re-registered after being banned and now coincidentally sort of sound like a more polite version of Phat Rex, follwing JUST ME, around this board. Weren't you also the guy who said the pre-cap era was harder than the cap era NFL? Remember? And then you started to sound just like Phat Rex, getting all angry. Now, Phat Rex disappears as McCheaters, and you're starting to post. Also, if you just came back, how would you know I was Rusty?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Rusty still up to your old habits of not reading posts?  I wasn't banned I was away for about 4 months and my account became in-active so I signed back up.  Sorry for letting the real world get in the way of my posting.

How would I know you were Rusty?  Are you serious?  Besides everyone else on here still referring to you as Rusty? no one else posts like you do Rusty.  I could be gone for 50 years, come back, read a few posts, and know immediately which posts were your's no matter what name was used.  Your umm "unique" that way.

Oh and I posted in the Oh Albert thread where you were not so sorry to disappoint you that I am not following you around.  Thou since you post in about every single thread its hard not to come across you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

There was a point where he was really a missing piece. Now he's not with the line signings. We have a linebacker core currently that can get the job done without Roth. He would be a nice pickup but he has no leverage because we really don't need him anymore. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The following conversation took place between Roth and BB:

Roth: "You're a wise and considerate coach"

BB: "And you're a great player, Mr. Roth. There are many formations in which I can fit you into my defense"

Roth: "Whatever I can do, Bill".

BB: "Then this problem I have with Phat Rex, you'll help the cause?"

Roth: "He's small potatoes."   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : Rusty still up to your old habits of not reading posts?  I wasn't banned I was away for about 4 months and my account became in-active so I signed back up.  Sorry for letting the real world get in the way of my posting. How would I know you were Rusty?  Are you serious?  Besides everyone else on here still referring to you as Rusty? no one else posts like you do Rusty.  I could be gone for 50 years, come back, read a few posts, and know immediately which posts were your's no matter what name was used.  Your umm "unique" that way. Oh and I posted in the Oh Albert thread where you were not so sorry to disappoint you that I am not following you around.  Thou since you post in about every single thread its hard not to come across you.
    Posted by Patsman3

LOL - how about that.  The redheaded rusty (is that redundant?) is picking a fight with another poster.  And surprise surprise he didn't bring his comprehension skills along to the fight. 

Don't you think its funny when Russ, the ubiquitous board poster says "you're following me around".  Is it even possible to be on this board and not have the readhead around? 

If it is, please lead me to that utopia. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How in the he!! would you know if the account doesn't go dormant?  LOL. 

I'd imagine you haven't taken a dump in months because you won't let a moment go by without a post.  Or do you just stay on the toilet all day?  

I am an active poster on this board and in half the time of your last incarnation you've more than doubled my posting count. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Excellent answer.  Way to prove your limits once again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Excellent answer.  Way to prove your limits once again.
    Posted by UD6

Doggy
    What is your purpose here?
    You're like a little kid that constantly taunts his sibling for no apparent reason.
    Do you have delayed developmental syndrome?  (Assuming you are not a child)
    Please get help and a life somewhere other than a BDC forum.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

How in the he!! would you know if the account doesn't go dormant?  LOL.  I'd imagine you haven't taken a dump in months because you won't let a moment go by without a post.  Or do you just stay on the toilet all day?   I am an active poster on this board and in half the time of your last incarnation you've more than doubled my posting count. 
    Posted by UD6

I am not saying that King is correct that patsfan3 and phatrex are the same, but I was inactive for over 6 months, and still have my name.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

It doesn't go dormant, because I originally registered here in 2007, left until 2009 and still had my original handle.  What a shock!  Underpants is wrong again. Patsman 3 lied just like Phat Rex does. Trust me when I say it's Phat Rex/McCheaters. He plays the poseur Pats fan role and tries to be subliminal, but he's not fooling anyone. It's a nice try, but it's still too obvious. Also, the name "Patsman" is so generic, he's on his 3rd one and the fact he chose that name is so forced, he wants you to think he's really a Pats fan. Again, obvious. He's been blistered so many times off these threads, he can't take the beating anymore, so is trying a different troll technique. Pathetic? Yup.

Wow and you accuse me of following you around Rusty and your carrying on a whole conversation about me.  Your right, just because your account didn't go inactive that means NO ONES can.

Your paranoia is your problem.  I am sure you are sitting in a little apartment, shades drawn, tin foil hat on head, waiting for the aliens to come back and take you home.  Watch out for those CIA snipers if you go out Rusty, there everywhere!!!

Oh and the best part. I said I was Patsman2 and my account was inactive so I changed it to Patsman3.  If I was trying to hide the fact that I was Patsman2  why would I choose the name Patsman3???  Why the hell wouldn't I use a completely different name that wouldn't be so easily recognized????  Oh maybe because my accounts have become inactive and I DO want to keep the same name so I just add a new number to the end.  

Oh no that can't be it.  That wouldn't satisfy Rusty's conspiracy theories. The aliens can't come fast enough to take him back to the mothership.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : Doggy What is your purpose here? You're like a little kid that constantly taunts his sibling for no apparent reason. Do you have delayed developmental syndrome?  (Assuming you are not a child) Please get help and a life somewhere other than a BDC forum.
    Posted by pezz4pats

Pezz - I take a bit of an issue with what you are saying.  Yes, I taunt Rusty, but doesn't he do that to nearly everyone in nearly every post unless he agrees completely with the person to whom he is responds? 

And as for you, I sense your need to rescue Rusty from me.  Unfortunately, you don't come by being nice. And interestingly, you weren't nice yesterday when you butted in.  Remember yesterday?  We had a long discussion where you kept trying to deflect the conversation to a point where you could hopefully be right, and then you just gave up.  I am still waiting on your response there. 

The fact is Pezz, that my comments are generally in response.  And frequently, not unlike you, I attempt to attack attacks.  Unless, of course, its the redhead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : I am not saying that King is correct that patsfan3 and phatrex are the same, but I was inactive for over 6 months, and still have my name.
    Posted by gln826

Well based on your comment, gln, it appears that maybe accounts don't go dormant, thus its possible that patsman3 has some splainin to do.  Then again, the mods do things at times that don't make sense and they don't ask us, so really, how are any of us to know.  

My issue is that Russ simply posts as if he knows everything, while proving every day how untrue that actually is. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : Sounds great, Phat Rex. Maybe because you thought no one could call you out/your Phat Rex alter ego as Patsman wouldn't be remembered? You know it's funny when McCheaters cools it for 2 days and then you quietly try to sneak in to threads. Your flaw is that you followed my comments around just as Phat Rex does, almost exclusively. Nice try.

Again a response which contains no logic whatever.  If I thought no would call me out/remember I was Patsman2 why wouldnt I just use Patsman2 instead of creating a Patsman3. 

Talking to you Rusty is like trying to explain something to a 2 year old (thou the 2 year old will get it long before you do).

My flaw is that I follow your comments around?  I posted a response to ONE of your comments and that is following you around?  I pity the next poor guy that responds to one of your posts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

UD6, I didnt say his didnt go dormant, I said mine didnt.  Also, did I say those 2 were the same person?  I think not, so read what I said before jumping into a reply.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : Pezz - I take a bit of an issue with what you are saying.  Yes, I taunt Rusty, but doesn't he do that to nearly everyone in nearly every post unless he agrees completely with the person to whom he is responds?  And as for you, I sense your need to rescue Rusty from me.  Unfortunately, you don't come by being nice. And interestingly, you weren't nice yesterday when you butted in.  Remember yesterday?  We had a long discussion where you kept trying to deflect the conversation to a point where you could hopefully be right, and then you just gave up.  I am still waiting on your response there.  The fact is Pezz, that my comments are generally in response.  And frequently, not unlike you, I attempt to attack attacks.  Unless, of course, its the redhead.
    Posted by UD6

I didn't give up, merely went to go do something with the kiddos. 
    Then again, you do have a habit of saying and seeing things that aren't true.
    Your responses are mostly opportunities to get in a dig with Rusty or Tex or Brady or BB and the Pats as a whole. (trolling)
    Thanks for bring attention your thread response.  Having 2100+ posts on another teams forum in less than a year is quite odd and only solidifies my impression of you.
    In responses to your deflected statements. I do not believe Dung knew nothing about taping teams especially since it's legal.  Therefore I think he is a liar.
    I also do not believe Dung didn't know about or condone any thing his expert signal stealer was doing, to include taping.   He was the head coach and is responsible for what is happening outside of the lines too.  Why have a safe cracker on the payrol if you never plan on cracking safes.
    He knew exactly what was going on, if not, he's the only HC in the World that didn't.
    As far as Rusty goes, LOL. He does not need my help.  His does a fine job of slapping you around all by his lonesome.
    And if you didn't appreciate me calling you out for being a troll, well all I can say is, don't act like one.  I'm sure I'm not the first or last to do so.
    I call it as I see it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Roth : I didn't give up, merely went to go do something with the kiddos.  Then again, you do have a habit of saying and seeing things that aren't true. Your responses are mostly opportunities to get in a dig with Rusty or Tex or Brady or BB and the Pats as a whole. (trolling) Thanks for bring attention your thread response.  Having 2100+ posts on another teams forum in less than a year is quite odd and only solidifies my impression of you. In responses to your deflected statements. I do not believe Dung knew nothing about taping teams especially since it's legal.  Therefore I think he is a liar. I also do not believe Dung didn't know about or condone any thing his expert signal stealer was doing, to include taping.   He was the head coach and is responsible for what is happening outside of the lines too.  Why have a safe cracker on the payrol if you never plan on cracking safes. He knew exactly what was going on, if not, he's the only HC in the World that didn't. As far as Rusty goes, LOL. He does not need my help.  His does a fine job of slapping you around all by his lonesome. And if you didn't appreciate me calling you out for being a troll, well all I can say is, don't act like one.  I'm sure I'm not the first or last to do so. I call it as I see it!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Hey pezz...keep spending time with your kids, rather than wasting it trying to carry on an adult conversation with this immature buffoon.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Roth to the Pats appears to be a long shot: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/796013-matt-roth-rumors-latest-on-roth-to-the-patriots-saints-and-cardinals/entry/113699-matt-roth-rumors-could-the-new-england-patriots-be-out-of-the-running-for-roth

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMacPatFan. Show PMacPatFan's posts

Finally....someone prepared to talk about Roth! Hey, thanks for getting back to football!

Sections
Shortcuts