Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks

In Response to Re: Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks:
    had the intent from the beginning of the evening to get underage women drunk so that he can have sex with them IS NOT something that isn't a big deal???   Last I checked it's not illegal to do it with a 19 year old.  Lots of married couples are more than 10 years apart in age - what is your problem with that? So you are saying that Big Ben having a drinking problem isn't a big deal???   Since when does he have a drinking problem?  He likes to go out and drink, who doesn't? So you are saying that Big Ben's attitude that he is above the law and can do whatever he wants & get away with it (because of said SB wins) IS OK??? Everyone is allowed to have whatever attitude they want.  It's a free country. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz

You are narrowly defining here.

It does not sound like the girl enjoyed much free will when she was pulled into that back room.  It does not seem like she enjoyed much free will when Ben had sex with her while she said, "This is not OK."  It does not seem like much free will was allowed to her friends when they tried to save her from that bathroom.

It doesn't bother you that Ben has to coerce girls - total strangers, mind you - into "taking" his shots while he calls them "b!tches", then has his goons help him take some sex from girls? 

I'd done some hard drinking in my illustrious past.  I went to UF late and only graduated when I was 32, as a transfer.  Believe me, I partied and I chased the ladies.  It was the number 1 party school in the nation at the time, two years running, and I did my spirited duty to uphold that tradition. But this is something altogether different.  This is victimizing mentally and physically vulnerable, impaired women for the sake of exerting will over them, with bleeding and bruises involved.  If that is not the very definition of rape, I do not know what is. Is this really OK with you?  Are you sure you want to go on record with that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Re: Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks

In Response to Re: Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks:
    In Response to Re: Rothlesberger suspended 4-6 weeks : All that proves is that underage drinking laws are stupid.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Actually I agree with you about underage drinking laws. I had a buddy who went to Vietnam, served 2 years in some of the worse places, and had a beer more than once while serving his country over there. When he came home, he was a couple months short of his 21st birthday. He invited his parents over and wanted to share a beer with hid Dad, but he couldn't because of the law. You can go over-seas to some god-forgotten land and put your life on the line every day, but your not mature enough to drink a beer!  I never understood why your considered an adult at 18, but your prohibited from drinking till your 21.If this is the case, you shouldn't be allowed to join the militay till your 21.