Rothlisberger a phony?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Rothlisberger a phony?

I don't think he was faking.

The worst thing Rothlisberger did today was wear that goofy hat to the post-game press conference. 

He had a tiny Justin Timberlake-hat on his gargantuan squash.

Hat or not I think he was hurt...  and he played. Kudos for that Ben. The hat was goofy though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

He maybe injured, but he sure plays it up...in the second half he was scrambling effortlessly without the slightest grimace...We already know about his character...so its not a crazy theory that he plays up every ding. Pats 34 Denver 23....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Learn to spell.  So much for the "number one defense against the pass", huh?  300 plus yards allowed to Teblow?

Who says I haven't matured?  Who says you're not immature?

Go insult your grandmother

Maureen.. tough day at the unenployment office? Now now, you know you need your valiums. Lets be a good girl and take a few.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Have to agree with you guys on the hat. And to Patsfansince1966, good luck this week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benkarkis. Show Benkarkis's posts

He has won 2 Super Bowls and almost a third and he is a Choke Artist?  Somebody explain that one.

The guy could not move and that is his greatest threat, going lateral, mobility, and making the pass.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Rothlisberger may have the most durable body in the NFL. And, as such, he plays with injuries many other players can't play with. Anyone who has seen him up close or anyone that has spent anytime around him sees the unbelievable body he was blessed with. 

Rothlisberger may be many things, but he's not a phony. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Painkillers the only explanation for the mob costume he had on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

oh so he "won" that first super bowl?

In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony?:
    He has won 2 Super Bowls and almost a third and he is a Choke Artist?  Somebody explain that one. The guy could not move and that is his greatest threat, going lateral, mobility, and making the pass.
    Posted by Benkarkis

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

I can think of at least two games where, luckily for the Pats, Brady looked like a different QB in the second half of a game than he did in the first. Half time adjustments  are a huge part of the game, as is developing any kind of rhythm especially when injured.
    Despite the rings I don't believe Big Ben is in the upper most echelon of QBs, but he is good- very good.  Pittsburg wins because of him not despite him.  
    We may be suspicious of him because of his off the field excapades but he is a gamer on the field.  I can only believe he was hurting for the Steelers to have fallen to a vastly inferior Broncos team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

For Best Actor starring as an injured NFL quarterback...The Film Actors Guild F.A.G. is proud to award best actor to Ben Rothlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers!

Sections
Shortcuts