Rothlisberger a phony?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Rothlisberger a phony?

After watching this big dope scramble on every play..does it really look like he is injured? Or does he play it up to gain appreciation?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: Rothlisberger a phony?

he is known as a drama queen even by his teammates

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, Come on, man.  He usually runs way better, and more.  The early INTs were definetly from that, and he did the same thing in the 49er loss.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

He's definitely hurt. He may like to hype up his injuries, but theres no doubt hes hurt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He has always clearly over dramatized his injuries.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Rapistburger likes to dramatize his injuries-you don't see Mr. Brady cry and advertise his shoulder injury he's had for the the last 3 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Rothlisberger a phony?:
    [QUOTE]After watching this big dope scramble on every play..does it really look like he is injured? Or does he play it up to gain appreciation?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

They probably gave him a triple shot of painkillers in the locker room at halftime.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rothlisberger a phony? : They probably gave him a triple shot of painkillers in the locker room at halftime.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Must have been something at half time..  he looked like he didn't care about that ankle in the second half.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the most valuable pray-er beats  most valuable raper.

Lay off the chzsteaks bro.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

A phony and a thug. Happy to see him go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

no need to make something out of nothing..a high ankle sprain is no joke and its clear he was hurt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rothlisberger a phony? : They probably gave him a triple shot of painkillers in the locker room at halftime.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

If they had won we would have seen his ankle being much worse next week.

Pain is there for a reason!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony? : If they had won we would have seen his ankle being much worse next week. Pain is there for a reason!
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

clearly hurt... he was pretty easy to get to. and actually, easy to bring down today.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I don't think he was faking.

The worst thing Rothlisberger did today was wear that goofy hat to the post-game press conference. 

He had a tiny Justin Timberlake-hat on his gargantuan squash.

Looked like Wimpy from the old Popeye cartoons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony? : clearly hurt... he was pretty easy to get to. and actually, easy to bring down today.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

Actually I think he has been a liability since the sprain.

I truly belive the Steelers would have won today if they started Batch instead.

His insistence to play..and I believe it was just that, was egocentric.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think he was faking. The worst thing Rothlisberger did today was wear that goofy hat to the post-game press conference.  He had a tiny Justin Timberlake-hat on his gargantuan squash. Looked like Wimpy from the old Popeye cartoons.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

Great last line Ghost - was sipping a beer while reading it and almost passed it through my nose - LOL :).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

It's nice to see that their are actually a bunch of 'Football Fans' on here who don't always go along with the immature post's such as Patsfansince1966. I've been a Steeler fan since the early 60's, so that makes me and Patsfansince1966 about the same age. You would think that people in their 50's & 60's would have matured just a little by now, but I guess some people never grow up! I have to tip my hat to the Bronco's today, they played inspired football for 60 minutes. I've said all along that the Steelers have been awful on the road all season, especially the offense. Disappointed, but not really surprised that they lost. But for me, life goes on. They are my team, but they don't define me like so many other people in this city. To all the Classy Patriot fans that have welcomed my opinion & thoughts over the past few years, Good luck the rest of the way...I mean that sincerely.  No excuses here, the day belonged to the Bronco's!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Liked his pimpz hat in post game interview, he looked like a moron.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE] It's nice to see that their are actually a bunch of 'Football Fans' on here who don't always go along with the immature post's such as Patsfansince1966. I've been a Steeler fan since the early 60's, so that makes me and Patsfansince1966 about the same age. You would think that people in their 50's & 60's would have matured just a little by now, but I guess some people never grow up! I have to tip my hat to the Bronco's today, they played inspired football for 60 minutes. I've said all along that the Steelers have been awful on the road all season, especially the offense. Disappointed, but not really surprised that they lost. But for me, life goes on. They are my team, but they don't define me like so many other people in this city. To all the Classy Patriot fans that have welcomed my opinion & thoughts over the past few years, Good luck the rest of the way...I mean that sincerely.  No excuses here, the day belonged to the Bronco's!
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

That is the problem with football there is no best of 7......One bad game and that is it.....I don't think about the the crushing Super Bowl loss to the Giants until the media brings it up, which happens often.....

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE] It's nice to see that their are actually a bunch of 'Football Fans' on here who don't always go along with the immature post's such as Patsfansince1966. I've been a Steeler fan since the early 60's, so that makes me and Patsfansince1966 about the same age. You would think that people in their 50's & 60's would have matured just a little by now, but I guess some people never grow up! I have to tip my hat to the Bronco's today, they played inspired football for 60 minutes. I've said all along that the Steelers have been awful on the road all season, especially the offense. Disappointed, but not really surprised that they lost. But for me, life goes on. They are my team, but they don't define me like so many other people in this city. To all the Classy Patriot fans that have welcomed my opinion & thoughts over the past few years, Good luck the rest of the way...I mean that sincerely.  No excuses here, the day belonged to the Bronco's!
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]
    This was the only close game all weekend. If your guys are not so b a n g e d up at key positions no way Denver beats you. I was surprised at how many big pass plays the Pittsburgh D gave up tonight. Ike Taylor had a bad game, i bet his days are numbered after that horrible tackle attempt in OT.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

yeah im sure his coaches will appreciate that- what a punk he is!

[QUOTE]I LOVE how Rapelisberger supposedly now admits that playing against SF was a "mistake".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

25. This post has been removed.