Rothlisberger a phony?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Rothlisberger a phony?

God clearly wanted Tebow to win over the rapist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony? : Learn to spell.  So much for the "number one defense against the pass", huh?  300 plus yards allowed to Teblow? Who says I haven't matured?  Who says you're not immature? Go insult your grandmother.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Mad Dog 20/20 - 1, Patsfansince1966 - 0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Rothlisberger a phony? : They probably gave him a triple shot of painkillers in the locker room at halftime.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.  He ran like he couldn't feel anything in his ankle.  I'm sure it's hurting like hell this morning, though, along with his pride.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]SteelCurtain is a great fan.  He's a really good fan. I do feel that Ben was somehow magically better in the second half which makes you think that this drama was rigged. He looked great in the second half.  No one could believe it.   You don't go from not practicing to being agile immediately. I think he was given a shot and simultaneously, he was set up to be injured as part of the gameplan.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]
    He may have taken a numbing shot during halftime.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In the first half he was hobbling and it was obvious he was limited in what he could do.  Okay....  In the second half he was very mobile, even running for decent yardage, as well as rolling out and extending plays the way he usually does.  So why the difference?  I suspect they loaded him up with pain killer, taking the chance to win while risking his health further.  It failed, not due to what they did for or to Benji but due a flukey play in overtime.  And so it goes.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

He looked hurt to me, he was crying during the postgame presser

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

How Will Ben Roethlisberger Spend The Offseason?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

" hey.. nobody badmouths me..or I'll pump your guts full of lead from my tommygun."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

he may have had an slight injury but he loves the drama. wearing different colored shoes to remind everyone about it, the limping after every bad play, all of the talk in the media about it. 

if this were brady we wouldn't know about it until after the season ended and even then brady would shrug it off as nothing more than typical bumps and bruises from playing in the nfl.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

For sure he likes to put a lot of drama into his injuries but I gotta admit the dude can take a pounding on the field and still picks himself up and trys to play.  He was hurt out there and he did his best and almost limped away with a victory.  Not saying I would have done it but I just wonder if they could have won that game with their health backup who looked good a couple games ago.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

He did not look mobile in the 1st half.  Pitt's O line is not good and Roethlisberger holds the ball forever.  If you are going to hate the guy at least be honest why (his treatment of women) as opposed to some phony bs about faking injuries.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

just look at the stupid hat he wears after games and that should tell you enough about "big ben"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

[QUOTE]just look at the stupid hat he wears after games and that should tell you enough about "big ben"
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]

Agree, THAT hat does deserve a fine.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]he may have had an slight injury but he loves the drama. wearing different colored shoes to remind everyone about it, the limping after every bad play, all of the talk in the media about it.  if this were brady we wouldn't know about it until after the season ended and even then brady would shrug it off as nothing more than typical bumps and bruises from playing in the nfl.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what WAS up w/the different colored shoes? One was a 14 and one a 15 they said, but don't they make both sizes in the same color???

OR, was that to remind him which one to limp with??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Riding with the king, you bring up a lot of good points, but the one thing the Steelers aren't blaming this loss on is...Injuries. Maybe the national broadcasters do, but not me. Remember when the Steelers beat the Patriots in Foxboro, the year Brady was out? Some on here were down playing the win as the Steelers beating the Patriots 'second string'. By the way, I thought that year was one of the best coaching jobs that Coach Belechick ever did. By the end of the season, the Patriots were playing as good as anybody, and I don't think anybody wanted anything to do with playing the Pats.
     In reply to Patsfansince1966, How do I know you haven't matured, you ask? Well one only has to read your response to tell what type of character you have. As for my Grandmother's, I'm glad they taught me the correct way to live and treat other people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

I hope ben rapingturd's grandmother didnt teach him how to treat people- that would mean she raped him

[QUOTE]Riding with the king, you bring up a lot of good points, but the one thing the Steelers aren't blaming this loss on is...Injuries. Maybe the national broadcasters do, but not me. Remember when the Steelers beat the Patriots in Foxboro, the year Brady was out? Some on here were down playing the win as the Steelers beating the Patriots 'second string'. By the way, I thought that year was one of the best coaching jobs that Coach Belechick ever did. By the end of the season, the Patriots were playing as good as anybody, and I don't think anybody wanted anything to do with playing the Pats.  In reply to Patsfansince1966, How do I know you haven't matured, you ask? Well one only has to read your response to tell what type of character you have. As for my Grandmother's, I'm glad they taught me the correct way to live and treat other people.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Nonsense.

May not like him or his "character" around the ladies, but he is one tough hombre.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I don't think Rapistburger ever left high school. Some of these jocks never grew up-what a foolish hat-just be glad your sister wasn't the one who married this goon!   In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Sorry bout your Steelers Curtain. Youv'e been a real class act on this message board for awhile-good luck next year with your team-and don't believe anyone on this site that says they would rather the Pats face the Steelers VS Denver-just ridiculous!!!In Response to Re: Rothlisberger a phony?:
    [QUOTE]Riding with the king, you bring up a lot of good points, but the one thing the Steelers aren't blaming this loss on is...Injuries. Maybe the national broadcasters do, but not me. Remember when the Steelers beat the Patriots in Foxboro, the year Brady was out? Some on here were down playing the win as the Steelers beating the Patriots 'second string'. By the way, I thought that year was one of the best coaching jobs that Coach Belechick ever did. By the end of the season, the Patriots were playing as good as anybody, and I don't think anybody wanted anything to do with playing the Pats.  In reply to Patsfansince1966, How do I know you haven't matured, you ask? Well one only has to read your response to tell what type of character you have. As for my Grandmother's, I'm glad they taught me the correct way to live and treat other people.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]