ROY rankings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: ROY rankings

Reiss says NE put in a waiver claim for Cooper, but lost out to KC.  I can't even imagine the uproar if we had added another Rutgers guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Reiss says NE put in a waiver claim for Cooper, but lost out to KC.  I can't even imagine the uproar if we had added another Rutgers guy.

Wouldn't we have dibs over KC since they have a better record?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Cooper was cut during the preseason so last year's record would have been used I think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Cooper was cut during the preseason so last year's record would have been used I think.

I don't know but that would make sense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think at that point we were all just laughing at all the Rutgers guys. It's funny though he's the only Rutgermon B didn't get and he might turn out to be the best of the lot (at least or this year)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I think at that point we were all just laughing at all the Rutgers guys. It's funny though he's the only Rutgermon B didn't get and he might turn out to be the best of the lot (at least or this year)

He's having a nice year, but the Chiefs have a ridiculous pass rush.  Heck look at the last 5 QBs they've gone up against.  Fitzpatrick, Pryor, Keenum, Campbell, Tuel.  Not exactly a murderer's row.  Dunno if he'd look as good in another situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Where is Sudfeld?

I thought he emerged.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Mel Kiper.

Bwahahha

awabahahh

Yeah, I usually don't take that guy too seriously, but hey, he picked three Patriots in the top 40.  If I remember right, the Pats didn't pick anyone until pick 52, so getting three guys in the top 40 seems pretty good, no?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Mel Kiper.

Bwahahha

awabahahh

Yeah, I usually don't take that guy too seriously, but hey, he picked three Patriots in the top 40.  If I remember right, the Pats didn't pick anyone until pick 52, so getting three guys in the top 40 seems pretty good, no?

I suppose. But, what does that say about his pre draft analytical skills?   

This is like NAS telling Bruins fans Zach Hamill is the next Adam Oates.  It's somewhat embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is that you think they should all be tied for first because BB drafted them. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Mel Kyper is considered an expert because of his unceasing self promotion and his longevity. I've read where his real accuracy is worse than a rookie weather forcaster's. I don't take what he says too seriously like Prolate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Kiper lists 42 rookies and the Patriots started picking with draft pick #51.  So, I might expect zero Patriots among the top 42.  Three of them?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

If Chris Jones had played all of the season, he'd have to be top 10 at this point. Unless, of course, you don't rate unheralded players that high. 

He's been nothing short of outstanding. 

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts