Rumor- Patriots/Broncos Trade in the works

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Rumor- Patriots/Broncos Trade in the works

Goodbye Maroney!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I was thinking the same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Still would like to get a pass rusher, so we can PUT Pressure on the QB....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor- Patriots/Broncos Trade in the works:
    Goodbye Maroney!
    Posted by themightypatriotz

I'm more interested in what they have to offer us than what we'd give them. Does the rumor mill say anything about who the broncos would trade?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I guess Laurence Maroney would make some sense, but how much does Josh McDaniels actually use Maroney if he goes to Denver? This source doesn't sound very reputable, some random Broncos fan on a forum? We'll see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfanmaine72. Show patsfanmaine72's posts

Can't find anything on Broncos website about this. Wishful thinking at most.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

After my buddy mentioned it, I've been searching like crazy but I can't find a darn thing.

I can only think of a couple other players-Mankins and CB Smith.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

See, and this is just a shot-in-the-dark thing here...Denver has decent OLB, WR, and so-so DE depth=ALL things NE needs...And I'm thinking BIG here, So it'll probably be somethin' like Denvers's OLBs: Jarvis Moss, Akin Ayodele, With DE: Ryan McBean, and ya'll know I LOVED '10 Rook WR Eric Decker, and with DE Jarvis Green as you guys mention on the trade blocks, He'll be thrown in...

So Denver=J. Green; A. Ayodele; R. McBean; E. Decker; J. Moss=5 guys (nobodies)...probably not (but mayyyybe) NE could get Dumervil (because of injury), but NE should also get a Right OT (starting).

And New England, with the Mankin's Situation and a young secondary, NE can go=Wilhite, Maroney, Mankins, and mayyybe (if there's some sticking point)-A 2013 6th, but hopefully-7th rounder to Denver...

Thoughts?   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

I guess you're right B-P. 

Seems like a bad source.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Maroney is cheap insurance...he is not going anywhwere....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Well certainly not straight ahead anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It's not Smith, they traded him to Detroit:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5532034&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Off the Grid, I mean Laz, I mean Off the Grid, I mean Laz, Jarvis Green was released after signing a 5 year deal this offseason, Akin Ayodele was released after being traded for, Eric Decker was drafted in the 2010 NFL Draft (we're still stuck in year 2010), and isn't Ryan McBean a returning starter? I would be surprised if any of those players are realistic options.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Reality isn't always pretty...Taylor and Morris may be sipping pina coladas in a Caribbean tiki bar by December 15th, and Maroney will be dancing in our backfield to Jingle Bell Rock..we need divine intervention...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Laz,

Denver has no depth @ DE, they have three rush LB's in Jarvis Moss (bust) Robert Ayers (almost a bust) Mario Haggan (old)....

WR, Royal (slot) Floyd, Gaffney, Decker (#2's) Demaryus Thomas (potential 1)

Royal and Gaffney are the only proven WR.

Patriots may be contacting them for OL Depth and a pick from next year

For example;

Mankins would be signed and traded to Denver for Denvers 2nd and 5th plus Russ Hochstein.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

If the Pats are going to trade, I suspect it would be for one of the following positions:

CB--high priority
    OL (preferably a tackle, but maybe an interior lineman)--moderate to high priority
    OLB--moderate priority
    DL -- moderate to low priority
    RB--low priority

Really, corner and tackle are the two positions that I'd most expect BB to think about trading for.  I'd be quite surprised to see a trade for a RB, and moderately surprised to see a trade for a linebacker or defensive lineman.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Josh McDaniels bashed Maroney for his running style the day he went down in 08. I doubt he wants him as he just drafted Moreno. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Ryan Clady...j/k.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Looks like they picked up a corner Denver cut.  Maybe BB was talking to Josh McDaniels to get his take on the the guy that was cut. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Goodbye Maroney!

why maroney? i`d guess mankins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Goodbye Maroney!

Or Mankins?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Still no link?

Sounds like water cooler talk

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Or Mankins?
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Or Maroney?

Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts