run brady run

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

run brady run

ok I understand that brady is 1 year removed really from his knee being 100%
    but there were times last year where he had open field in front of him where he could have run for first down or even for more then 20 yrs plus. He many times tried to force things with his arm. In the past he used to scamper for a few cheap yards. somtimes you gotta take what the D gives you. so send brady some new shoes so he can scamper when its safe to do so. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: run brady run

Love the sarcastic thread! Ha....Ha...Ha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I'll be happy if Brady never runs the ball again.  Even the QB sneaks are dangerous.
    We've got to minimize all types of hits on TB, inside the pocket or out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

again not saying brady should become adrian foster I am talking about when theres not even a lb or corner 20 yrs from him and he has room to pick up a cheap 9 10 yrs without even being touched ie first game against giants where he threw the interception trying to force the ball to gronk he had at least 15 yrs of open space to scamper out of bounds with out being touched

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

He's not a runner so he doesn't think like one imo. Its just a miracle that he actually sees an open lane to run in every now and then. If he doesn't have that by now he's never going to. His eyes were made for 4 things- reading D's, looking around the field for recievers, pocket presence and Giselle.

By the way Brady got his second highest total rushing yards this past year and his 3rd highest attempts(yes I know alot of those were sneaks)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

No Brady no!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d826abffc/SB-XLVI-Can-t-Miss-Play-Chase-ing-an-interception

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Please point out one play where Brady could have run for more then 20 yards. Have you ever seen him run. That epic time that he juked Urlacher notwithstanding, he is not a fast guy.