Running back rotation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

Running back rotation

Anybody wanna try to formulate a rotation? I just don't see how all these backs will fit in...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

Re: Running back rotation

BJGE = Starter
    Morris = camp/preseaon insurance.
    Woodhead = 3rd back and shotgun formation back.
    Ridley = 4th quater back when they have big lead.
    Vereen = Future starter (the next curtis martin) if he is healthy. Still waiting to hear what his status of his leg injury is.
    Faulk= Might be cut if he is not healthy. but is insurance for woodhead.

anyone else does not have a shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I don't see Kevin Faulk making the team, but w/added roster spots who knows. Definitely don't see him playing. Ridley will be on the practice squad bc he is a Sammy Morris clone. Morris won't see more than 2 or 3 carries per game. Benny & Woodhead will see the bulk. Vereen might see some time, but he is in sponge mode. I think we could possibly see him on special teams...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Hopefully they keep 5 backs and an extra on the practice squad. you can't have enough of them. Not sure how they'll be rotated but obviously Green Ellis and Ridley are more runners and Woodhead and Faulk the pass catching and 3rd down backs. Vereen is probably in between somewhere as a runner and pass catcher?

I don't think all 5 will be active for every game and maybe only 3 will be active sometimes. It'll depend on who they're playing and what the game plan is. I'm sure Green Ellis and Woodhead will be active for every game though. I'm anxious to see what Vereen and Ridley can do

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: Running back rotation:
    I don't see Kevin Faulk making the team, but w/added roster spots who knows. Definitely don't see him playing. Ridley will be on the practice squad bc he is a Sammy Morris clone. Morris won't see more than 2 or 3 carries per game. Benny & Woodhead will see the bulk. Vereen might see some time, but he is in sponge mode. I think we could possibly see him on special teams...
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

I don't think Ridley will last on the practice squad. Someone will pick him up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

BJGE starter/goal line back
    Vereen off the bench 1st (non 3rd down)
    Woodhead 3rd down RB/2 minute RB
    Ridley 4th quater back (refresher to BJGE)
    Morris FB/ST
    Faulk - sorry, a goner (retirement)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

we cant put any of these guys on the practice squad, especially the guys just drafted because somebody will grab them.. vereens health is the key to morris and faulk staying. imo if he is ok to play then either morris or faulk get cut.

Sections
Shortcuts