Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Running Back Situation Solved....Maroney say's he's ready for a break out year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Running Back Situation Solved....Maroney say's he's ready for a break out year.

"My bad, no insults there.  Only logic"

I'm sorry, but where do I refer to you... personally? 

I take creative license when I write and dont take anything I say too seriously; neither should you.  If I'm incorrect about anything I say and want to refute it, do so, but stick to topic. If I'm off about Maroney time will tell, but I'll be here afterwards taking my lumps if wrong; will you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Re: Running Back Situation Solved....Maroney say's he's ready for a break out year.

Of course, man.  Do I look like I have anywhere else to go? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

How long of a time are we talking, one more season, how about 2 or 3?  Pretty sure four years worth of time has told us what we need to know...

Sections
Shortcuts