Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article:
    if your team has to worry about the score being run up on you in the playoffs, you dont belong in the playoffs anyways
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Excellent point. And if there was anything disappointing to me about the game, it was that BB did not seem intent of letting Brady eclipse the record of 6 TD's in a playoff game, because against that D, with our weapons, he could have had 8 or 9!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article:
    In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article : Excellent point. And if there was anything disappointing to me about the game, it was that BB did not seem intent of letting Brady eclipse the record of 6 TD's in a playoff game, because against that D, with our weapons, he could have had 8 or 9!
    Posted by pschuller

IMHO, I think BB didn't "release the hounds" because the game was not in doubt and the O could work on other things?  Funny how King complains about the Pats and Brady being in a game late in a blow-out when the Saints keep Brees in games to the bitter end too!  What a double-standard!

Sections
Shortcuts