Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article:
    [QUOTE]if your team has to worry about the score being run up on you in the playoffs, you dont belong in the playoffs anyways
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. And if there was anything disappointing to me about the game, it was that BB did not seem intent of letting Brady eclipse the record of 6 TD's in a playoff game, because against that D, with our weapons, he could have had 8 or 9!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article

In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Running up the score in the playoffs and Peter King's latest article : Excellent point. And if there was anything disappointing to me about the game, it was that BB did not seem intent of letting Brady eclipse the record of 6 TD's in a playoff game, because against that D, with our weapons, he could have had 8 or 9!
    Posted by pschuller[/QUOTE]
    IMHO, I think BB didn't "release the hounds" because the game was not in doubt and the O could work on other things?  Funny how King complains about the Pats and Brady being in a game late in a blow-out when the Saints keep Brees in games to the bitter end too!  What a double-standard!

Sections
Shortcuts