rushing more than passing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

rushing more than passing?

we rushed for more yards than we passed. who would have guessed that would happen with brady?  I Love it! Bolden and ridley are great!  I really like how they are starting to use vareen in the screen game.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: rushing more than passing?

Ridley is really emerging as an elite RB.  Fumbles will happen sometimes, but too critical of a time in the game go lose that ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Great job by the offense. I hope Ridley is not in the doghouse for too long, because before the fumble he was the MVP of the day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Run game is awesome. Complements Brady and keeps him fresher. This is how you become a,tough team 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

They might be the only team that goes no huddle and runs it the majority of the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Nice to see.. I wish we would have ran a little more. Nothing like ramming the ball down a teams throat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it was fun seeing a power run game...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I felt like they were expecting a dog fight and when they got way ahead they weren't sure what to do offensively. The got the huge lead with the no huddle (and i think the Pats had a TD right before the half by the waY) and they wanted to kill clock but were not nearly as efficient away from the no huddle and the Broncos were much stouter with the subs they could then bring in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Agree with Brady2Moss07.  Just knowing that we have a good running game is going to make defenses play more honest   I think this team is going to continue to get better and smarter.  Also by mixing it up more we are taking more time off clock with our drives.  We are going to have to close out games by running time off the clock with both running and passing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Ridley has looked great. More balance bodes well. The O Line has done a great job; some of Ridley's runs remind of Dillon in the sense that he hits the hole hard and never comes down after first contact. 

Don't know if anyone noticed that Chandler Jones is held far too often; and most of the holds are non-calls......even the egregious ones ( when the GF, who knows very little about football, notices the holds....that's egregious). 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Appreciate the DJR Green Mind lp avatar (formerly Lemonheads It's a Shame About Ray?).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

love it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Seriously people, is there any other human being youve ever seen that looks more like a real life Frankenstein than Peyton Manning? Whats with the red helmet marks on the forehead? No one else has them to that degree, and I think its because his forehead is so oversized that they cant find a helmet to fit him properly. Honestly, who has a forehead that tall? Gotta be some kind of record.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

My favorite run was at the end of the first half when he got hit and spun for the first down. He showed great balance. The Pats may have a new Curtis Martin (homegrown running stud though Martin was deadly on screens and Ridley has dropped a couple so far).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Appreciate the DJR Green Mind lp avatar (formerly Lemonheads It's a Shame About Ray?).

I was thinking of changing it but I'm not sure if the Pixies Surfer Rosa (another great Mass album from that era) will get me banned.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The run was working, so they used it. You keep doing what works until they can stop it. Brady hit 74% of his passes. Can't complain about that either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Denver's defense was overmatched, the Pats' O-line is very good in run blocking. Pass blocking still remains a concern for now, Brady took a few too many hits tonight. He needs to do a better job of getting rid of it if nothing is there, there were a couple of chances to just throw it away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I think it's one of the best things the Pats could do.  BB always loves to zigg when the league tends to zagg.  This is just another example of that.  Plus...Brady is seeing ghosts in the pocket these days...so the more pressure that's off him, the better.

When Ridley and Co. are ripping off runs and moving the ball...we'll be able to actually control the clock and ToP.  It's really going to open up the soft spots of the defense for Brady to find his guys.  He's much more deadly when he's getting contributions from all facets of the team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It was great to see and Brady played an excellent game. When the have the run going with the pass they can't be beat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

I think it's one of the best things the Pats could do.  BB always loves to zigg when the league tends to zagg.  This is just another example of that.  Plus...Brady is seeing ghosts in the pocket these days...so the more pressure that's off him, the better.

When Ridley and Co. are ripping off runs and moving the ball...we'll be able to actually control the clock and ToP.  It's really going to open up the soft spots of the defense for Brady to find his guys.  He's much more deadly when he's getting contributions from all facets of the team.

Yes, exactly!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

It was a nice game plan with a lot of spread formations, but a lot of running.  They are really keeping defenses off balance.  Defenses can't focus on the run, because they have to worry about the spread (especially with Welker just tearing it up), but when they do that they have no answer for Ridley and even for Woodhead (who had a very good game today).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Yes, exactly!

Good point. In the past do not think the defenses would have played as honest on the 3rd and longs..guess what? the Pats converted most of them and one on a long run.

Josh and co. are just starting to learn how to use this devastating running game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

and just wait for hernandez to come back... lots of runs from the 2TE set... 

keep brady in the 30 - 35 range...

long life to the king !

Sections
Shortcuts