Russ Got Banned?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Russ Got Banned?

Sure, Russ could be overbearing and overly opinionated, but not necessarily obnoxious. He doesn't bother me. I do find it amusing to find that he also has an alternate identity after he has lambasted others for doing the same thing.
    Pot thy kettle is black, LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

What happened? I haven't been keeping up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned?:
    Why is that? Cause Carottop is a joke? lol
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I once saw Carrot Top walking down a street toward a laundrymat, shouldering a big bag of his dirty laundry.  A bunch of us called out, "Hey Carrot Top!" and he waived back like a regular dude. Nice to know that even celebrities do their own laundry once in a while.

Now what's that got to do with the Pats?

OK, I am done with the Russ drama for good. RIP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Sure, Russ could be overbearing and overly opinionated, but not necessarily obnoxious. He doesn't bother me. I do find it amusing to find that he also has an alternate identity after he has lambasted others for doing the same thing. Pot thy kettle is black, LOL.
    Posted by antibody

I believe he did that because his old screen name was similar to  another that he used that got banned and he didn't want a connection to it. He hasn't posted with his other screen name since he started the Russgriswold one so he's not really sneaking around like others do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

ewhite

The rss button is at the top right of every thread. It looks like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : DJ- I've seen you post that before but couldn't figure out how to do that. Could you tell me where the Button is for that? I don't see it on my browser anywhere.
    Posted by ewhite1065

Digger explained it best.  The icon is right above the page number for the thread. i.e. "Prev Next 1 2 3"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Ratting people out on this board is bad and reprehensible business....if you don't like what someone spews, just hit the ignore button....then again.....I've been tempted to complain about puppy a few times....but only to Russ...lmao!
    Posted by jfaust1954

And let's not forget that anonymous users can turn people in.  We always assume a registered user is doing it, but there are probably 100 anonymous readers for every registered user.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Thanks guys..I'm forum illiterate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

You know you're annoying when even the mods couldnt take him anymore! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : And let's not forget that anonymous users can turn people in.  We always assume a registered user is doing it, but there are probably 100 anonymous readers for every registered user.  
    Posted by carawaydj

good point...and i must admit...as tempting as it would be to get that clown kicked off here...it was not i who did so

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

You know you're annoying when even the mods couldnt take him anymore!  
    Posted by deluxbury

Yeah.  YOU aren't at all annoying, though.  Just OTHER PEOPLE.  You should be headlining at loserpalooza.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : I believe he did that because his old screen name was similar to  another that he used that got banned and he didn't want a connection to it. He hasn't posted with his other screen name since he started the Russgriswold one so he's not really sneaking around like others do.
    Posted by ewhite1065

I really don't care if he is or not, it would  just be funny if it were true. Hey, I have enough trouble keeping track of one identity. I can't imagine going multiple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : good point...and i must admit...as tempting as it would be to get that clown kicked off here...it was not i who did so
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Wow, That sounds like a guilty conscience Jimmy???????

Just Kidding.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : Funny how I need to be banned to actually create a second name. This is a flat out lie here above, Antibody. Never had two names whatsoever. There are way, way, way too many trolls and obnoxious bandwagon fans here that should be banned long before myself. Sorry, folks, park isn't closed. I suggest the mature Pats fans who want to talk X's and Os be left alone and then obnoxious trolls and irrational fans talk to one another.  Fair enough?
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

You needed to get on here and clear things up Clark. You know how rumors are. It took you this long to figure out you were banned?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : Funny how I need to be banned to actually create a second name. This is a flat out lie here above, Antibody. Never had two names whatsoever. There are way, way, way too many trolls and obnoxious bandwagon fans here that should be banned long before myself. Sorry, folks, park isn't closed. I suggest the mature Pats fans who want to talk X's and Os be left alone and then obnoxious trolls and irrational fans talk to one another.  Fair enough?
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

But the one's who have a strong affinity for the meeting of their lips and belichick's backside are just fine.  And I hope you are not putting yourself in that "mature" catagory.

Welcome Back. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : I really don't care if he is or not, it would  just be funny if it were true. Hey, I have enough trouble keeping track of one identity. I can't imagine going multiple.
    Posted by antibody

Don't look now but his post just disappeared. The chase is on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

No. I had a couple of calls to make out of the office this afternoon.  My more recent posts from this AM disappeared and then AP started this thread. When you consider how many people troll here or start threads that are so outlandish, they could be seen as trolling, and the mods allow it, it's just ridiculous. The trolls know what to do to infuse a situation and the irrational Pats fans also follow suit. I guess I could do my part more, but i am not the only one who confronts the trolls or irrational Pats fans here. There are plenty of fans who are annoyed by them, myself included.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

You better watchout. They took your first one down.
    I agree on the banning though..It's kind of bogus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Tom Griswold from Bob and Tom might get mad if you take his name.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Isn't it funny that PhatRex has yet to comment on this thread, yet every other thread about Russ has a comment by PhatRex somewhere in it. What a coincidence. 

I hope the 4chan guys get you PhatRex. I really do.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

No. I had a couple of calls to make out of the office this afternoon.  My more recent posts from this AM disappeared and then AP started this thread. When you consider how many people troll here or start threads that are so outlandish, they could be seen as trolling, and the mods allow it, it's just ridiculous. The trolls know what to do to infuse a situation and the irrational Pats fans also follow suit. I guess I could do my part more, but i am not the only one who confronts the trolls or irrational Pats fans here. There are plenty of fans who are annoyed by them, myself included.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold

Lighten up, Francis.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Tom Griswold from Bob and Tom might get mad if you take his name.
    Posted by Philskiw

Besides, they are Indy guys and Rusty (err Clark) wouldn't want to associate with anything Indianapolis related, unless, of course, he really is a colts fan.

Sections
Shortcuts