Russ Got Banned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Russ Got Banned?

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned?:
    [QUOTE]Exactly my point.  Plenty of non-Pats fans here fanning the flames over and over and over, yet they are allowed to post. Many of the threads they chime in on are not even concentrated on their teams.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold[/QUOTE]

That's because nobody reports their posts. Somebody or bodies went wild reporting you for you to get banned. They usually just take down a post or 2 if they find it offensive.
    Reporting posts is sort of like being the kid in school that would cover up his test so nobody could see the answers. It just ain't right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

I am usually on Colts threads which are very popular here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Dear Mr. Griswold,
                              I was only responding to the scuttlebutt that's going around. I'm not accusing you of anything. Just said it would be funny IF it were true. Nor did I call you obnoxious or a troll. You do, however, seem  too often to be full of yourself and overly sensitive. Don't take yourself so seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself once in a while and maybe you won't find yourself under attack quite so much.
    Or you can tell me how wrong I am and to mind my own business.
    I'm fine either way.
                                  Yours in Friendship,

antibody

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]That's just pathetic. I wouldn't even know where to go to "report" someone's comment. As much as I find the trolls and irrationals completely annoying, I never once wanted to "report" them. Did I mention there are way too many immature people here?

Oops - you did it again. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : lol I would say you lied or are now trying to backpedal. Here is your original statement: "I do find it amusing to find that he also has an alternate identity after he has lambasted others for doing the same thing. Pot thy kettle is black, LOL." You said I had an alternate identity. 1. What would make you think this? 2. You clearly sounded sure of the statement.

He said it because I said I thought you did in another post. He was replying to my post.
    I made the assumption that you were already up and running as someone else because you usually don't miss any time on the board like you did today. A reasonable assumption at the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : I am pretty sure it's about time to ban Underoos.  The clear trolling is done far too much by him and handful of others. But, this shoud start with Underoos. No doubt.

Yeah Baby...Get out the whooping mouse and start clicking that report button.
     You owe somebody here so you might as well get 'em all. It's just like carpet bombing a country.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Russ (err Clark) - I am certain that I will someday be banned again, and no doubt you will have a hand in it - as you are promoting it now.  When it does happen you can rest assured that I will not come back with anger as you have. 
    It is here that I would normally say - YOU JUST DON"T GET IT, DO YOU? but this approach has been tried many times and discarded by you like Belichick discards league memos. 

The fact that you have no idea how grating you can be to others, including those that may agree with you, is a shame and will likely cause you to be banned again someday.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Glad you are back, i think.  You can see from my earlier posts that I dont agree with you being banned and i wasnt the one to try to have you banned.  You can believe me when I say that because there is nothing new yorkers hate worse than a rat!!!  Welcome back and look at the brightside, my horrendous nickname for you will be no longer(unless you make me angry).  Just kidding.  Sorry you got banned for bs...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Rex - you forgot "contexts".  Its Facts and Contexts. 

C'mon - be better!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

[QUOTE] Well I am not shocked at all he is kind of a Nazi about the whole thing. Its either agree with him or you are a troll and if you are a proven Pats fan well then he will just insult you for not agreeing with him cause clearly he has never been wrong a day in his life. It gets old, countless times I have wanted to say this or that and just said screw it i dont need to go back and forth with this guy. So Im not shocked someone ratted him out. However I have been banned and its BS so it s*cks that someone did that.

Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

ditto, good riddance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : I am pretty sure it's about time to ban Underoos.  The clear trolling is done far too much by him and handful of others. But, this shoud start with Underoos. No doubt.

You know, I'm one of those "anonymous" readers...I very seldom post, I just find it interesting to read people's opinions about our local sports teams as I'm as die-hard as anyone and can never quite get enough (sadly, that's probably why I don't get "enough" of another part of life...but that's another story). Sometimes there is good info, sometimes not so much.
    But I have to say....all of the "this one's a troll" and "this one's annoying", etc just gets ridiculous.
    It's a PUBLIC forum. Share an opinion, read an opinion, learn from the one's who know what they are talking about and laugh about the ones that clearly do not.
    WHY, OH WHY does there have to be so much bickering?!?!?!?
    If you don't agree...YOU DON"T HAVE TO.
    If you have a counter-argument, then post it....just don't be such a d1ck about it...what does it prove???
    Sorry, just had to rant because while I do enjoy reading these for reasons mentioned...the rest of it makes it far less enjoyable. I have 2 young kids that I have to separate constantly every day and these forums should be a way to escape that a little, but instead most of it is what I have to endure with a 4 and 7 year old.

And on that note.....battle away :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

You'll never get rid of me!!!!HAHAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

hmmm - maybe carrottop is a mod.  Whoops - nope.  The name has cleverly changed. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : I really don't care if he is or not, it would  just be funny if it were true. Hey, I have enough trouble keeping track of one identity. I can't imagine going multiple.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    Mr. Griswold,
    Once again, with feeling...
    I told you I was responding to scuttlebutt. Never said I believed it was true. I'm sorry you took it that way.  This is a very good example of what I said about you being full of yourself, though. It's easy to see why some people have such a negative reaction toward you. I am trying to be on your side, but you make it very difficult. Here I am, reaching out to you in friendship, and you want to pick a fight.
    Conceit is a curse.
    Humility is a blessing.
    Be well, friend.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

okay list of things NYers hate
    1 cheaters(only cheating if you get caught)
    1a rats
    2 FISH fans!!!
    3 Old Lady Patriot fans that hang out of windows screaming "home of the pats" Jeez I want to punch that old bitty from the direct tv commercial
    4 ignorant patriot fans

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]"there is nothing new yorkers hate worse than a rat!!!" - whodat Say's the man who root for a team that ratted on the Pats for filming from the wrong location....Apparently you dont hate rats as much as you say you do.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

HA HA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? :  That's the last time, Davedsone. Thats the last time you ever make me look bad in front of these fellow Pats fans, you hear me? I make $31,000 a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it all away on some punk like you. But someday when you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place and we've forgotten all about you, and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life, I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living sh*t out of you. I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt. What are you gonna do about it? You think anyone's gonna believe you? You think anyone is gonna take your word over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here. I'm a swell guy. You're a lying sack of sh*t and everybody knows it. Oh, you're a tough guy. Hey c'mon. Get on your feet pal. Let's find out how tough you are. I wanna know right now how tough you are.   Just take the first shot. I'm begging you, take a shot. Just one hit. Come on, that's all I need, just one swing... That's what I thought. You're a gutless turd.
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]

HA HA