Russ Got Banned?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Russ Got Banned?

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned?:
    [QUOTE]well i guess that answers my question in regard to if BDC does IP bans crusty is back...yay!...not
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

IP bans are nearly impossible.  Unless you have a static IP from your Internet provider, it changes frequently.  For instance, if they banned your IP, that IP may belong to someone else a week from now.  The Gang Green board has a near bullet proof banning mechanism.  They use a combination of IP, disguised cookies, don't allow free email accounts, and even check the registrar for other email accounts.  If they even "think" you are the same person, they won't give you an account.  I'm very technical and can do some pretty nifty things on a computer.  It took me 2 months to beat their ban.  I never even posted again after I beat it, but I saw it as a technical challenge.  I know, I need a life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : IP bans are nearly impossible.  Unless you have a static IP from your Internet provider, it changes frequently.  For instance, if they banned your IP, that IP may belong to someone else a week from now.  The Gang Green board has a near bullet proof banning mechanism.  They use a combination of IP, disguised cookies, don't allow free email accounts, and even check the registrar for other email accounts.  If they even "think" you are the same person, they won't give you an account.  I'm very technical and can do some pretty nifty things on a computer.  It took me 2 months to beat their ban.  I never even posted again after I beat it, but I saw it as a technical challenge.  I know, I need a life.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Come on Caraway tell us, we're dying to know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : Come on Caraway tell us, we're dying to know.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Leon will be outed only after I catch him slipping up again by posting a response under another account.  The guy will just deny it otherwise.  He is currently posting frequently under another troll account.  He's dropped his inflammatory garbage he usually drops on us, and is actually talking football now.  The guy is pretty good at character creations.  However, every now and then the same words and sentence structure loved by Leon are used in his posts (yeah, I really am a geek).  I trust you can figure it out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Foot in mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Is Carawy DJ just the biggest internet/computer geek that you have ever met?

Talk about being a tool.This guy is so obsessed with the now infamous Leon.

Carawy put away the Dungeons and Dragons and go get laid you D ICK.Go read your posts you sound like such a d oosh.

So gang-Any grumblings as of yet from the pats locker room about Brady missing the WHOLE offseason workout program?
    I'm predicting a 7 and 9 season at best for the pats.

Hey Russ -have you ever played a down of football in your life!?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Is Carawy DJ just the biggest internet/computer geek that you have ever met? Talk about being a tool.This guy is so obsessed with the now infamous Leon. Carawy put away the Dungeons and Dragons and go get laid you D ICK.Go read your posts you sound like such a d oosh. So gang-Any grumblings as of yet from the pats locker room about Brady missing the WHOLE offseason workout program? I'm predicting a 7 and 9 season at best for the pats. Hey Russ -have you ever played a down of football in your life!?
    Posted by Hess--Jets[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence, tool and do oosh sound so "PhatRex like".  Kinda funny how a Pats fan entertains himself by creating a bunch of fake trolls to argue with folks.  This board is hilarious at times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Tell us a story Liarleon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Hey Russ it's your old pal Leon...How are ya my horribly accented neighbor from the North?

Still pushing keys on the computer rather then living life I see.So the Jets are the team to beat this year and the pats demise is just about to begin.

Isn't BB supposed to be some kind of genuis and teams are hanging 400 + yards on him?

Anybody see Logan Mankins or the pats pass rush yet this year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Honda -How are ya!?

When did you get out?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

anyone seen Revis?

Good leon you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Revis Revis-Oh yes the name rings a bell but the 1st round rookie is filling in nicely.Very nicely one might say.

You know what's funny-Carawy is right now trying to get a hold of the moderators and get me banned.Honestly I have more fun commenting on the articles.There are a lot more random people to go back and foth with rather the handful of "Lonesome Losers "that spend every waking moment in here.

So Gang -any big plans for the weekend?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned? : But the one's who have a strong affinity for the meeting of their lips and belichick's backside are just fine.  And I hope you are not putting yourself in that "mature" catagory. Welcome Back. 
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

YOU DON'T EVEN BELONG HERE.  GO HOME.  WE DON'T WANT YOU.  STOP TALKING LIKE YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAMILY.  YOU AREN'T.  WWW.INDYSTAR.COM IS YOUR HOME.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Revis Revis-Oh yes the name rings a bell but the 1st round rookie is filling in nicely.Very nicely one might say. You know what's funny-Carawy is right now trying to get a hold of the moderators and get me banned.Honestly I have more fun commenting on the articles.There are a lot more random people to go back and foth with rather the handful of "Lonesome Losers "that spend every waking moment in here. So Gang -any big plans for the weekend?
    Posted by Hess--Jets[/QUOTE]

SAME FOR YOU.  GO TO WWW.LOSERFANSWITHNOHOPE.COM.  YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.  WE KNOW YOU ARE STUPID, LETS NOT ADD LOST TO THE LIST ANY LONGER.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Hey Dave -How are ya!?Calm down little lady it's a free country and I'll express my sage like wisdom where and  when I deem it necessary.

Now lets talk football shall we?

Any grumblings as of yet from the pats locker room regarding their starting QB disappearing from the state of Mass for 6 months?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Any problems with Sanchize disappearing in games?  

Go away, loser.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oxygen thief.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Any problems with Sanchize disappearing in games?   Go away, loser.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

He's not a Jets fan.  One of his threads was deleted one night and he accidentally re-created it verbatim under a Colts troll named Togah-2009.  He's just a board regular who gets his kicks off of creating fake trolls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

It's gotten very angry here...

So...how about them Pats?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Will Mark Sanchez ever have as many touchdown passes as interceptions?

Will the Jets win a Super Bowl during the lifetime of anyone who posts here?

So many questions; so many questions. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Hey caraway-How are ya!? Wrong again-It's just little ole me posting as Leon Hess-MasterHess-Hess Jets or just plain old Leon.I'd get used to it if I were you. What happened caraway your incessant complaining to the Mods about yours truly is falling upon deaf eras? Well the pre season is over and it all begins again.Will the pats faithless fans be calling for BB's head and wanting to trade Brady just like last year after week #3? Will BB make as many bad calls as he did last year.Who could forget 09'-It was the year of BB's Blunders! With that weak Oline will Tommy Boy/Justin Beiber make it through the season? So many questions.
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

And will your team with Rexy Ryan and all the other loudmouths including Antonio "I have 20 babies" Cromartie and Santonio "I like my iPod" Holmes hold up?

I think you should be worrying about your teams locker room not imploding, not worrying about the Pats.

And you might want to console your immature, 13 year old QB before attacking Tom Terrific. 

Worrying about your team may just do you some good. Who knows?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]There's is absolutely nothing to worry about with the Jets.You see as Jets fans we have all the faith in the World in Rex Ryan to lead the team the SB! Any speculation on our part questioning anything would make us sound like you people.Ugh and that NE accent-It's like nails on a chalkboard!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with the Jets?

What about the safety position? What about the DE position? What about Calvin Pace being gone? What about your lack of a decent QB? 

Every team has concerns, and I too have confidence in Bill Belichick to lead the Patriots to a super-bowl.

And that NY accent, oh man, I can't stand it. I'd rather listen to Opera than hear you talk!

25. This post has been removed.