Russ Got Banned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Russ Got Banned?

In Response to Re: Russ Got Banned?:
    What's wrong with the safety position. D End-The Jets have the #1 defense in football-If somebody goes down you just bring in the next guy. Decent QB!??-Did you see Sanchez's #'s in the post season or did you throw your TV out the window after the Ravens just embarrassed the living $%#@ out of the pats? You still have confidence in BB??After last years season full of BB's Blunders?-You are definitely in the minority then amongst pats fan then.
    Posted by MasterHess-

You have Eric Smith and Jim Leonhard as your safeties.... not too impressive.

Did I see Sanchez in the postseason? Why is that relevant. Did you see Brady is '04? Yeah, he was great, but it doesn't matter. With that said, it also doesn't matter what Sanchez did last season, it's what he's doing now, and he's not doing anything good.

And you still have faith in Rex Ryan after a 9-7 season and backing you way into the playoffs? If that makes you confident, then that's great for you, but that wouldn't exactly inspire confidence into me.

And just out of curiosity, I'll set up a poll to see how many people still have faith in Bill Belichick, simply so I can prove you wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Taz come on it's so obvious how can you not see it?  Half the names on here are Leon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

When has Leon ever hid behind a fake name guys? PhatRex is PhatRex and Leon is Leon.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Killa, how many times do I need to say on this board that I personally saw one of his threads get deleted one night only to be re-created verbatim under Togah-2009; likely by accident?

Do I come across as a liar to you?  The guy spends WAY TOO MUCH time on this board and in the articles to be a true troll.  He's a Pats fan who gets his kicks of of instigating people.  The notion that there is someone out there who enjoys creating fake accounts can't really seem that far fetched, can it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

If he's a Pats fan, it would explain CapFoxboro's pictures the other weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Mighty where are you getting this? Listen its not like i am defending the guy but in the entire 3 years or so that I have posted on this site from work when ever Leon commented it was always as LeonHess or something like that. And he says the same sh*t all the time and over and over again and PhatRex doesnt do that so how are they the same guy? Leon is the king of all trolls, he does things a certain way that makes it easy to spot him. You can actually have a conversation with PhatRex you cant do that with Leon. Even when Leon is not being a d*ck he slips in a dig on the team. All I am saying is Leon set himself aside from the rest and its always been easy to spot him and most of the trolls on here dont hold a candle to the Dooshbagness of Leon.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

OK, I get where you are coming from Killa.  However, since I absolutely positively saw him re-create a Leon thread verbatim under Togah-2009 (Colts fan) only a few minutes later, I KNOW he has multiple accounts.  The guy has multiple accounts, each with their own personality.  You are right, PhatRex is way more moderate than Leon.  However, even PhatRex has slipped some words and phrases somewhat unique to Leon. 

Again, the fact that I saw proof the guy is also behind a Colts troll, I KNOW he is doing what you find hard to believe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Oh Caraway I didnt see that. My bad. So he has other tags ah? Ok I trust you but I still say he is not PhatRex. I have talked to that guy and he is a Jets fan and sometimes a troll he is not Leon. That much I know. And he is not whodat either. He might be that guy Phizz though.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Whodat is legit.  As for PhatRex, I won't bet my left "family jewel", but a while back he did make a comment to me that was very much worded like a post Leon made to me a looong time ago.  It was too similar to be a coincidence, but I guess it could.

Anyway, I stopped getting mad and now I find it hilarious when I see folks arguing with fake troll accounts.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon tell us a story

Wait you played DIV1 football right?

Wait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts