RUSSELL BAXTER comes clean to the COMMY in a "twitterview"!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

RUSSELL BAXTER comes clean to the COMMY in a "twitterview"!

of all my interactional sports celeb sources or celeb tweeps, the baxter is right up there with the best of them (no one touches Heidi Watney). lol, he sometimes does a bit too much RT of my stuff but overall he means well. among his revelations is that he doesnt right see the pats as a SB contender/powerhouse at this time. he really loves the defense, thinks we'll be a defensive juggernaut.. the offense.... not so much!

we'll catch up again in august for a more extended discourse.

btw, to all you jabros who get on my case at times... the commy just landed 2 PAID offers  to write NATIONALLY on Pats stuff (another wants me to do ALL bawston sports. give it 6 weeks and i'll have more specifics!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: RUSSELL BAXTER comes clean to the COMMY in a

1.  I just googled Russell Baxter.  He's a featured columnist for Bleacher Report.  Who on God's Earth cares about anything that has to do with Bleacher Report.

2.  Why do you constantly misspell Boston as "bawston"?  It's not as if it's pronounced that way by anyone who lives here.

3.  Your long headlines suck and clutter up the front page.  Stop that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

If having you on ignore hid your threads from the main page I would be a very happy man.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

of all my interactional sports celeb sources or celeb tweeps, the baxter is right up there with the best of them (no one touches Heidi Watney). lol, he sometimes does a bit too much RT of my stuff but overall he means well. among his revelations is that he doesnt right see the pats as a SB contender/powerhouse at this time. he really loves the defense, thinks we'll be a defensive juggernaut.. the offense.... not so much!

btw, to all you jabros who get on my case at times... the commy just landed 2 PAID offers  to write NATIONALLY on Pats stuff (another wants me to do ALL bawston sports. give it 6 weeks and i'll have more specifics!

This is hilarious.   Which "nation" would this be?  It can't possibly be English-speaking.  Anyway, here's hoping that you accept one of these offers, particularly if it means that you won't have time to post here anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie if you want to make money in sports journalism you either need to get on TV nationally or launch your own successful media property and sell it to a desperate entity like AOL. 

If you pull off either one of those things that will seriously impress me. 

But - interacting with some jabron, to use your terminology, who writes for the Bleacher Report, well, that isnt's gonna do it for me. 

It sounds like Baxter's analysis of the Pats is the same uninformed speculation we already get on this board or from the Globe's hack writers. 

good luck though man - I do want to applaud your determination wholeheartedly. There is some work to be done on the writing skills but your passion could take you a long way. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie if you want to make money in sports journalism you either need to get on TV nationally or launch your own successful media property and sell it to a desperate entity like AOL. 

If you pull off either one of those things that will seriously impress me. 

But - interacting with some jabron, to use your terminology, who writes for the Bleacher Report, well, that isnt's gonna do it for me. 

It sounds like Baxter's analysis of the Pats is the same uninformed speculation we already get on this board or from the Globe's hack writers. 

good luck though man - I do want to applaud your determination wholeheartedly. There is some work to be done on the writing skills but your passion could take you a long way. 

thanks spank. hope i'm not too controlled. would have to write more as i do in my marketing job. but its this style that has me rollin. it stands out. btw, russell baxter is the COMMY in the same bill simmons sort of is.. no one else like us. baxter is on a ton of stuff incl eei, wfan, nbc sports radio, cbs sports radio, y sports radio and fox sports. peter vecsey is another peep. not going to mention more mainstream non-contrarian types for those actually help kick the doors open to legit status and more eyeballs.

luv how russ plays it. has his offstream stuff like simmons and grantland but also has the mainstream channels. bleacher does a lot of great work and is highly quoted like tmz.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

Will these paid writing jobs require learning proper capitalization, grammar, or punctuation?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Will these paid writing jobs require learning proper capitalization, grammar, or punctuation?

No. That's what editors are for

I suspect though, if he had to, the Contrarian could take hi high energy, grammar-be-damned style and modify it into something a little more standard

IMO He has a unique perspective and an off beat manner of presenting it. I wish him well

I just hope that when he hits it it big in journalism, he doesnt forget us here at this dumb forum