Russell Wilson sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Russell Wilson sucks

Can you believe the guy was only 10 for 18 and 139 yards last night.  The guy should be embarrassed and Seattle should surrender the win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Russell Wilson sucks

and they have the nerve to be 7-1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Is that irony I see dripping from the top of this thread?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

There is a trend developing where the Sunday late-game QBs or Monday Night QBs have time to watch the early games, tune into the Pats, and start watching Brady.  They copy his style and develop bad mechanics.  It's all Brady's fault as usual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

As with all these hybrid QBs let's revisit this thread in say 4 or 5 years....it may actually be new again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

It's a good thing his defense bailed him out at the end there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Something tells me the Seahawks fans are not as overly critical as some here when they win a game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

thats because I have been spoiled as a fan.  Lucky our division sucks so we make the playoffs every year.  Lucky to have drew bledsoe bleed internaly.  lucky to have drew bledsoe come in and win in the playoff game that tom brady stunk up.  Lucky to have brady play in the superbowl even though i wanted bledsoe. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

tebow could lead that team to 7-1.  Admittedlly I haven't watched RW play much this year, but he can't be that good. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

1) The great D is the main reason why their winning. 2) Marshawn Lynch is the focal point of the offense and he's a top ten (this year maybe top 5) back. 3). I heard they're making a push to get Jared Allen. Wilson does not have to play great for the Seahawks to win. The real question might be do the Rams win if they have Bradford. Either way it seems like the 'Hawks have championship caliber defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) The great D is the main reason why their winning. 2) Marshawn Lynch is the focal point of the offense and he's a top ten (this year maybe top 5) back. 3). I heard they're making a push to get Jared Allen. Wilson does not have to play great for the Seahawks to win. The real question might be do the Rams win if they have Bradford. Either way it seems like the 'Hawks have championship caliber defense.

[/QUOTE]

Rams win that game with anything resembling a below average quarterback, nevermind a QB who could barely hold the clipboard for (or the jock of) a rookie Mark Sanchez.

I don't think Russell Wilson is a bad QB, but I do think he was a flash in the pan QB last year. He did get sacked 7 times last night, which will make any quarterback look terrible. He's also throwing the ball without Percy Harvin or Sidney Rice out there. Great catches by Tate, but every Tate that plays in the NFL is a second-rate player. Everyone knows that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Something tells me the Seahawks fans are not as overly critical as some here when they win a game

[/QUOTE]

You need to get out more.

Sections
Shortcuts