2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Re: Rusty Banned AGAIN?

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Anybody know how many this is? 8? 10?

20??!!

What did he do or say? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Why does he get banned? I frankly rarely read anything of his because he's so over the top but I don't see him throwing around any more name calling than others do.

Maybe it just seems that way because I catch others name calling more than his since I skip most of his stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

The most amazing thing is that YOU are not banned. Since everybody here hates you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Junior has a lot of posts deleted so we may not see the several that prompted his removal.

I have restricted any insults to junior specifically so I think any fair person would admit I have cleaned up my act dramatically. That leaves the Dolts troll out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

I don't recall ever reporting Rusy. Hell, I have never even reported you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The most amazing thing is that YOU are not banned. Since everybody here hates you.

I have long wondered if you may be a second moniker for Texas Pat.  He doesn't come around much anymore.  You have the same obstinate mentality that you are never wrong, and you find "line" that suits you as it relates to me and it shows up in every email response to me. 

Ultimately, I could care less, but it has been a curiosity of mine for quite some time. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

Nice spin pops. 

And nice qualification - you don't "recall" ever reporting rusty?  This isn't a court of law my friend.  That you know you've never reported me, but can't recall if you've reported Rusty pretty much tells us all what we need to know. 

Maybe it wasn't you.  Maybe it was "TexasPat", if you know what I mean.  wink wink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great thread....I was able to update my Ignore list by 2.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

there is no point in banning people on this site, they can just make new accounts and be right back on the forum in no time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Clark returns

good one, i almost spit my drink on the computer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was hoping Rusty would take the time away to read up and learn about football before he came back.  Apparently that isn't the case.  prepare for more bonehead posts by Clark now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I was hoping Rusty would take the time away to read up and learn about football before he came back.  Apparently that isn't the case.  prepare for more bonehead posts by Clark now.

Are we sure that is Rusty?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Are we sure that is Rusty?

Doesn't matter, those posters are all the same.  More about drama and arguments and trolling then about talking smart football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Clark returns

I guessed it might be Bud Boomer this time. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have long wondered if you may be a second moniker for Texas Pat.  He doesn't come around much anymore.  You have the same obstinate mentality that you are never wrong, and you find "line" that suits you as it relates to me and it shows up in every email response to me. 

Ultimately, I could care less, but it has been a curiosity of mine for quite some time. 

Actually troll, I was one of the few who tolerated you for quite a long time thinking erroneously that reason would eventually prevail and you would set aside your twisted little agenda for the sake of honesty. No such thing ever occurred and your loathsome defense of your hero's heinous behavior was the last straw for me. I then joined TP who had long before treated you as the pariah and clueless little troll that you are.

I suppose the joke is on me that I went for so long thinking you were redeemable to the side of objectivity and some semblance of truth. Guys like TP told me giving such benefit of the doubt to the likes of you would be fruitless, and they were right.

So, no troll, I'm not TP. I'm just another objective person who finds you to be a pestilence to honest football talk.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

You can all rest assured this is the real Rusty. I am shocked this one still works.

insult me so that I know it is you

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Clark! Lets fire up the Family Truckster and let roll!

Knew they couldn't keep you out for long.

Say....better behave yourself....at least for a day or two....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nice spin pops. 

And nice qualification - you don't "recall" ever reporting rusty?  This isn't a court of law my friend.  That you know you've never reported me, but can't recall if you've reported Rusty pretty much tells us all what we need to know. 

Maybe it wasn't you.  Maybe it was "TexasPat", if you know what I mean.  wink wink.

I know you are a troll. So does everybody else. Or can you find a single person here to stick up for you? Maybe a troll will rush to your defense. Probably not even one of them.

I have clicked the report thing VERY few times in the last couple of years here. Probably they could be counted on one hand. I reserve that kind of thing for racism or threats and the sort. I certainly don't resort to that over some silly name calling, troll.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts