Rusty Banned AGAIN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Rusty Banned AGAIN?

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

You can all rest assured this is the real Rusty. I am shocked this one still works.

insult me so that I know it is you

Mike Tannenbum called and he wants his teambuilding plan back.

nope. imposter. nice try

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

It's the 10 people or so I take on who all wildly report and overload the mods.  Once that happens, they stop deleting my posts, post by post, they eliminate the entire account.

It's the same story every time.  Babe can call names, I can't, etc.  Babe is a mod/has connections.

It's impossible that he hasn't been banned as he calls people "dumbkoff".  The overblown obvious nature of his/their hypocrisy is worth getting banned.

As usual you have NO CLUE junior. You're really the only one I call names. That's the difference. You call anybody who disagrees with you names. LMAO@U

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Clark returns

And Rusty tells us he has no fake accounts. Hilarious, as he dusts off a 3 year old job from his archives.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Clark returns

I for one am glad to have you back.  That doesn't mean I agree with you on many subjects but this board would be dead without you.  As they say, if you didn't exist they'd have to create you.

I do think you should consider Bud Boomer for the next name (yes, inevitably there will be a next time).  The beauty is people will shorten it to "BB", and you can't go wrong there.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

It's the 10 people or so I take on who all wildly report and overload the mods.  Once that happens, they stop deleting my posts, post by post, they eliminate the entire account.

It's the same story every time.  Babe can call names, I can't, etc.  Babe is a mod/has connections.

It's impossible that he hasn't been banned as he calls people "dumbkoff".  The overblown obvious nature of his/their hypocrisy is worth getting banned.

As usual you have NO CLUE junior. You're really the only one I call names. That's the difference. You call anybody who disagrees with you names. LMAO@U

The funniest part is that he was telling me just a few days ago to go and get a life and yet he himself can't stand to be away from an internet forum for 24 hours. And he continues to talk about the hypocrisy of others

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Clark returns

And Rusty tells us he has no fake accounts. Hilarious, as he dusts off a 3 year old job from his archives.

How is it "fake"? It was a banned one from the past, I think my second one, that I just tried wondering if it exists after the board reset recently.

Apparently, it reset my old accounts.

The question is, how many fake accounts do YOU have? We know Phat Rex has many and uses Frank158 now to pose as a Pats fan, using that name to give his PhatRex name leverage in threads.

Born at night, not last night, Babe.

Enjoy being a mod/having a direct line to the mods. You aren't as popular as you think here, grampa.

Point is junior, you have a verifiable plethora of accounts. You've proven that. It doesn't take a Harvard Law degree to figure out that could easily mean you have a plethora of fake accounts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not really.  I call trolls morons. I call you diapers.  I call Phat Rex Dahmer, well, because he's clearly an offspring of Jeffrey Dahmer. Consistency is a strong character trait.

90% of the board has no issue with me or me with them. Disagreements happen constantly, but there is no name calling. It's the belligerence and ignorance after they've been shown up or proven wrong, is where things go awry.

Take for example, RKarp and Mt Hurl not understanding WHY the Jets are needing to replace 9 starters overnight. They see it as a huge plus and with their horrendous reading comprehension intact, they think I said that the Jets wouldn't be under the cap.

It's NFL law to be under the cap, or you end up like the 1997 or 1998 Broncos trying to cheat the cap.

You, RKarp, Hurlie, Pezzpuss and others like to just keep repeating that 2+2 = 5 and hope you can convince people it actually does.

Again, ban about 10 people here, Irrationals/Trolls and this board is great. Mods simply won't do it.  They allow Irrationals to be hypocrites and actual trolls to swing in and out of threads at will.

Good day.

I would think it's more like 90% loathe you and think you're an idiot if not a downright troll. Why don't you make a poll thread and we can count your allies?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Clark returns

I for one am glad to have you back.  That doesn't mean I agree with you on many subjects but this board would be deadwithout you.  As they say, if you didn't exist they'd have to create you.

I do think you should consider Bud Boomer for the next name (yes, inevitably there will be a next time).  The beauty is people will shorten it to "BB", and you can't go wrong there.

Why, thank you. You're one of the normal ones here as well. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Clark returns

I for one am glad to have you back.  That doesn't mean I agree with you on many subjects but this board would be deadwithout you.  As they say, if you didn't exist they'd have to create you.

Why, thank you. You're one of the normal ones here as well. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not really.  I call trolls morons. I call you diapers.  I call Phat Rex Dahmer, well, because he's clearly an offspring of Jeffrey Dahmer. Consistency is a strong character trait.

90% of the board has no issue with me or me with them. Disagreements happen constantly, but there is no name calling. It's the belligerence and ignorance after they've been shown up or proven wrong, is where things go awry.

Take for example, RKarp and Mt Hurl not understanding WHY the Jets are needing to replace 9 starters overnight. They see it as a huge plus and with their horrendous reading comprehension intact, they think I said that the Jets wouldn't be under the cap.

It's NFL law to be under the cap, or you end up like the 1997 or 1998 Broncos trying to cheat the cap.

You, RKarp, Hurlie, Pezzpuss and others like to just keep repeating that 2+2 = 5 and hope you can convince people it actually does.

Again, ban about 10 people here, Irrationals/Trolls and this board is great. Mods simply won't do it.  They allow Irrationals to be hypocrites and actual trolls to swing in and out of threads at will.

Good day.

I would think it's more like 90% loathe you and think you're an idiot if not a downright troll. Why don't you make a poll thread and we can count your allies?

Why don't you do it?

People claim they don't like threads about individuals. As I have redoubled my efforts to have empathy with my fellow fans, that has included having a sensitivity to their desires in that regard.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

My god, are you disengenous or what? So, you ask me to start that kind of a thread, but when asked for you to do it, it's beneath you as some honorable contributor to this board?

You're such a hypocrite you don't even see when you display it in all its glory, old man.

It's okay for you to do it junior. You obviously have no standards. Since most people here loathe you anyway, there is no downside if you do it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I seem to go head to head with you a lot yet I never report you nor have I ever reported anyone.  I take your trolling with a grain of salt, plus I like making you look foolish, lol!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

The funniest part is that he was telling me just a few days ago to go and get a life and yet he himself can't stand to be away from an internet forum for 24 hours. And he continues to talk about the hypocrisy of others

I am pretty sure I was talking about how you claim to be at BC/in college and are here monitoring others' opinions.

Me having a window open as I work isn't hard to do. In fact, that's what I envision MOST people do here anyway.

YOU, on the other hand are IN COLLEGE, or you claim to be.  I wasn't in front of a computer monitoring adults' comments in the early days of the interwebs like a dork like you are right now, I can tell you that.

You're a millenial with weak social skills, 6 video game consoles, an addiction to texting, and a sense of entitlement.  I hope you can get past all that by the time you hit 30, though. Good luck.

Yeah make up things in your head, Rusty by all intents and purposses there wasn't much of an internet when you went to college so you'd have had a hard time "monitoring" it., I have a shortcut tab brings me right here. I'm sure others do as well, it takes me seconds. Sometimes i'm on here when i'm in the middle of typing something up, other times i'm just on here to pass some time. Have you really been to college? there's quite a bit of down time and I can hardly go partying at 1 o clock in the day. 

Hey if you can talk like that so can I, I have great social skills Rusty people seem to like me in the real world you'd be shocked to hear furthermore I have all of zero games consoles, i've never been into them. I'm quite bad at them you see. I don't have an addiction to txting because i'm not a girl ,do you think 20 year old guys spend all day txting their friends? I have 4 best friends and i've had them since I was 12, if i txt any of them to see how there day had went or whatever else i'd never hear the end of it! Finally I don't want to go into but I am not entitled i'm a da mn hard worker and I wouldn't come from what you'd call a mansion far from it in fact 3 bed 1 bath terraced house. I hope you can get over your addiction to this forum and whatever else it is you're at online before your 80th, it's the next big one isn't it OLD MAN

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Can we get Babe banned for being so closed minded about so many subjects ,especially when it comes that horrble pass that Brady threw to Welker in the SB.

Never mind the stinker Brady threw up against the Ravens...lets concentate on the Brady to Welker behind the back pass in the SB when Welker was wide open and Brady had happy feet from the Giants crushing him all day and missed him by a mile.

Now that is something I would like to see Babe banned about.

It's like trying to tell a 4 year old it's time to go to bed when discussing any subject with Babe.

Is Gronkowski away at a rehab center as of yet?

Hey Rusty-Change your email address-make a fake account on Gmail for instance and comeback as Rustythe 2nd....I do it all the time

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I seem to go head to head with you a lot yet I never report you nor have I ever reported anyone.  I take your trolling with a grain of salt, plus I like making you look foolish, lol!

i like what you contribute to the forum TFB12, but ive never seen you make anyone look foolish ha.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

TFB and the Babe are the same person! Isn't it obvious? They/he both believe that Brady actually threw a good pass to Welker in the SB where nobody else does.

If that is not enough proof then I don't know what is?

So Gronkowski- Did he wrap himself around a pole yet or kill an innocent person in any way shape or form because of his drinking binges?

I see rehab in his future-Was he acting in the so called "patriot way"??What a joke that is!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If  you read his posts, he is argumentive and has to be the genius in the forum. His name calling is 20 fold anyone else's and most of the other denegrating remarks are retorts to him insulting them. I've personally called him out on his demeanor and all I'd get back are insolent diatribes, which he is famous for. I have to say that the mods have tremendous patience with his, as he would say, idiot, stupid, dumb, imbecile, blah blah blah. That is a very angry, disturbed and possible psychotic individual. Though he adds significant fodder to debates, he cannot restrain himself with calling people names that he certainly wouldn't to their faces. He's a charlatan, fraud and hypocrit. My 2 sense.

Sections
Shortcuts