Rusty Banned AGAIN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty Banned AGAIN?

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

How the board feels about Rusty returning.....

http://i.imgur.com/7bWM9kk.gif

Russ has always been okay with me so I think we as Patriot fans should save that type of aggression for our non-Pats fans who like to grace us with their presence from time to time. Funny gif thoough Babe! lol

Just think of it as our welcoming committee every time UD6 posts then. LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

I don't recall ever reporting Rusy. Hell, I have never even reported you.

this forum would be better if you were not constantly arguing with Rusty. It kind of blows for the rest of us who want to talk football.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Rusty doesn't get banned.  He deletes his accounts so that he can deny saying all of the rustiotic things that he says.  Soon enough, under a different name, he says them again, is made a fool of by patsie fans and trolls alike and he deletes another account. 

The sad truth is, I am more of a patsie fan than he is.  I know more about the current state of the team, the history of the team and what led to that success 8 or so years ago.

His perverted infatuation with all things BB and his regular pleading for details about the sexlives of BDC posters and continued referencing to blow up dolls is among the creepiest combination of deviant behavior you'll find anywhere.

Whats up Buddy boy?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

It's the 10 people or so I take on who all wildly report and overload the mods.  Once that happens, they stop deleting my posts, post by post, they eliminate the entire account.

It's the same story every time.  Babe can call names, I can't, etc.  Babe is a mod/has connections.

It's impossible that he hasn't been banned as he calls people "dumbkoff".  The overblown obvious nature of his/their hypocrisy is worth getting banned.

As usual you have NO CLUE junior. You're really the only one I call names. That's the difference. You call anybody who disagrees with you names. LMAO@U

The funniest part is that he was telling me just a few days ago to go and get a life and yet he himself can't stand to be away from an internet forum for 24 hours. And he continues to talk about the hypocrisy of others

I am pretty sure I was talking about how you claim to be at BC/in college and are here monitoring others' opinions.

Me having a window open as I work isn't hard to do. In fact, that's what I envision MOST people do here anyway.

YOU, on the other hand are IN COLLEGE, or you claim to be.  I wasn't in front of a computer monitoring adults' comments in the early days of the interwebs like a dork like you are right now, I can tell you that.

You're a millenial with weak social skills, 6 video game consoles, an addiction to texting, and a sense of entitlement.  I hope you can get past all that by the time you hit 30, though. Good luck.

Yeah make up things in your head, Rusty by all intents and purposses there wasn't much of an internet when you went to college so you'd have had a hard time "monitoring" it., I have a shortcut tab brings me right here. I'm sure others do as well, it takes me seconds. Sometimes i'm on here when i'm in the middle of typing something up, other times i'm just on here to pass some time. Have you really been to college? there's quite a bit of down time and I can hardly go partying at 1 o clock in the day. 

Hey if you can talk like that so can I, I have great social skills Rusty people seem to like me in the real world you'd be shocked to hear furthermore I have all of zero games consoles, i've never been into them. I'm quite bad at them you see. I don't have an addiction to txting because i'm not a girl ,do you think 20 year old guys spend all day txting their friends? I have 4 best friends and i've had them since I was 12, if i txt any of them to see how there day had went or whatever else i'd never hear the end of it! Finally I don't want to go into but I am not entitled i'm a da mn hard worker and I wouldn't come from what you'd call a mansion far from it in fact 3 bed 1 bath terraced house. I hope you can get over your addiction to this forum and whatever else it is you're at online before your 80th, it's the next big one isn't it OLD MAN

Can you even name one thread about football here where you made a good point or contributed to a discussion? No, you can't. Case closed.

Yeah and you'd ever admit if I made a good point, that'd really happen the only good points to you are the ones that are carbon copys of your points. You only agree with people who agree with you. I was right about adderall for one, you could never admit that so you kept switching the argument to the hypocrisy of the matter over HGH (which was a fine point and one I wasn't aware of but it doesn't change the fact cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter to what level the cheating is on). Also what case are you talking about you OLD MAN did you just bring this case and close it yourself? Well done!!! Talking to yourself must be great, you'll never argue again

No, you weren't right about Adderrall at all.  Caffeine, Ritalin, Adderall does not give any athlete a distinct advantage and they certainly aren't masking agents like you claimed.

In fact, when I proved to you it's not, that's when you flew off the handle all insecure. You also didn't understand cocaine could be seen as an upper like Adderall, but cocaine is listed under a different category, as a non-performance enhancer.  Something to keep me awake has no bearing on performance on the field.

Further, you also see no hypocrisy in Goodell testing for Adderall of all things and and ignoring the NFL STILL not testing for HGH.  You didn't like my counter-points because it supported my contention of Goodell being a hypocrite in fear of brand name drugs my pharmaceutical companies but allowing the union to call the shots with HGH.

I can't conceded a point to any kid who is wrong and thinks he knows everything. 

Adderall is on the list of banned substances because the NFL considers it a performance enhancing drug (increases focus and provides an energy boost).  Here's the official list if you're interested:

http://images.nflplayers.com/mediaResources/files/Banned%20Substance%20List.pdf

A comment on Adderall's performance-enhancing effects from a NY Times article on the use of the drug among athletes:

Dr. Leah Lagos, a New York sports psychologist who has worked with college and professional athletes, said she had seen patients who have used Adderall. She said she believed the rise in its use by professional athletes mimicked the use by college students. Just a few years ago, she said, it was estimated that 1 in 10 college students was abusing stimulants like Adderall and Ritalin. That estimate, Lagos said, has almost doubled.

“It’s certainly a performance-enhancing drug,” Lagos said. “College kids call it the Superman drug. Take someone who is tired after a long practice, give them a stimulant. It amps up their mood and energy. It really enhances their focus, and for football players, that’s crucial.

“Athletes are often taking it to fight fatigue and exhaustion. It’s almost like taking 100 cups of coffee. They can take it during training camp when their bodies are especially fatigued, and the other is right before a game, to boost them. Those are two patterns that are being reported most frequently. But there is the party scene, too, and that’s happening on a larger level.”

Yep. I mentioned this on those debates, Prolate. In fact, I mentioned I have friends who like to pop one from time to time.

I am well aware of the affects of the drug. But, if someone wanted to drink a couple gallons of coffee before a game, it's not illegal. 

The fact is, that's a drug they don't abused. If it is abused and the drugs runs amuck across the NFL, then they're negligent and open to a lawsuit so they put it on the list to cover themselves.

Macmanenimin and TFB12s premise that it was a masking agent for steroid, which is false.

I don't put Ritalin, Adderall or 100 cups of coffee into the same class as HGH or anabolic steroids that are out there. I know the NFL does, but they were wrong in saying it was a masking agent.

It is absolutely a college thing. Kids take it to stay up to cram for tests, good or bad.

Is that an advantage? I don't think so.

I guess it all depends on how much mental focus and energy helps win games.  It's not a drug that gives you a physical advantage (more muscle mass), but it may give you a mental advantage and that's important too. 

Sure, you could try to get the same advantage by drinking 100 cups of coffee . . . but then you'd spend the whole game in the porta-potty :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

Good idea Babe. lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Dolt number four. I contribute non offensive and objective fodder to this forum. Maybe you don't understand my vernacular. Babe can tell you what that means. He's intelligent. You, not so sure. For your information, and as long as this is America, I have as much a right here as anyone else. If you could dispel the hate for teams that defeat yours, maybe you could look beyond my unbiased opinions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

this forum would be better if you were not constantly arguing with Rusty. It kind of blows for the rest of us who want to talk football.

Sorry, but I'm not going to sit by and do nothing when he constantly attacks the greatest player in team history. I provide facts in my arguments. He flames and repeats the same liar's criticism over and over and over. Frankly, it's rather disturbing that some Pats fans let him get away with it. They should be ashamed of themselves.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If my explanation wasn't suffice, then you are an idiot. Get your GED.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

It's the 10 people or so I take on who all wildly report and overload the mods.  Once that happens, they stop deleting my posts, post by post, they eliminate the entire account.

It's the same story every time.  Babe can call names, I can't, etc.  Babe is a mod/has connections.

It's impossible that he hasn't been banned as he calls people "dumbkoff".  The overblown obvious nature of his/their hypocrisy is worth getting banned.

As usual you have NO CLUE junior. You're really the only one I call names. That's the difference. You call anybody who disagrees with you names. LMAO@U

The funniest part is that he was telling me just a few days ago to go and get a life and yet he himself can't stand to be away from an internet forum for 24 hours. And he continues to talk about the hypocrisy of others

I am pretty sure I was talking about how you claim to be at BC/in college and are here monitoring others' opinions.

Me having a window open as I work isn't hard to do. In fact, that's what I envision MOST people do here anyway.

YOU, on the other hand are IN COLLEGE, or you claim to be.  I wasn't in front of a computer monitoring adults' comments in the early days of the interwebs like a dork like you are right now, I can tell you that.

You're a millenial with weak social skills, 6 video game consoles, an addiction to texting, and a sense of entitlement.  I hope you can get past all that by the time you hit 30, though. Good luck.

Yeah make up things in your head, Rusty by all intents and purposses there wasn't much of an internet when you went to college so you'd have had a hard time "monitoring" it., I have a shortcut tab brings me right here. I'm sure others do as well, it takes me seconds. Sometimes i'm on here when i'm in the middle of typing something up, other times i'm just on here to pass some time. Have you really been to college? there's quite a bit of down time and I can hardly go partying at 1 o clock in the day. 

Hey if you can talk like that so can I, I have great social skills Rusty people seem to like me in the real world you'd be shocked to hear furthermore I have all of zero games consoles, i've never been into them. I'm quite bad at them you see. I don't have an addiction to txting because i'm not a girl ,do you think 20 year old guys spend all day txting their friends? I have 4 best friends and i've had them since I was 12, if i txt any of them to see how there day had went or whatever else i'd never hear the end of it! Finally I don't want to go into but I am not entitled i'm a da mn hard worker and I wouldn't come from what you'd call a mansion far from it in fact 3 bed 1 bath terraced house. I hope you can get over your addiction to this forum and whatever else it is you're at online before your 80th, it's the next big one isn't it OLD MAN

Can you even name one thread about football here where you made a good point or contributed to a discussion? No, you can't. Case closed.

Yeah and you'd ever admit if I made a good point, that'd really happen the only good points to you are the ones that are carbon copys of your points. You only agree with people who agree with you. I was right about adderall for one, you could never admit that so you kept switching the argument to the hypocrisy of the matter over HGH (which was a fine point and one I wasn't aware of but it doesn't change the fact cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter to what level the cheating is on). Also what case are you talking about you OLD MAN did you just bring this case and close it yourself? Well done!!! Talking to yourself must be great, you'll never argue again

No, you weren't right about Adderrall at all.  Caffeine, Ritalin, Adderall does not give any athlete a distinct advantage and they certainly aren't masking agents like you claimed.

In fact, when I proved to you it's not, that's when you flew off the handle all insecure. You also didn't understand cocaine could be seen as an upper like Adderall, but cocaine is listed under a different category, as a non-performance enhancer.  Something to keep me awake has no bearing on performance on the field.

Further, you also see no hypocrisy in Goodell testing for Adderall of all things and and ignoring the NFL STILL not testing for HGH.  You didn't like my counter-points because it supported my contention of Goodell being a hypocrite in fear of brand name drugs my pharmaceutical companies but allowing the union to call the shots with HGH.

I can't conceded a point to any kid who is wrong and thinks he knows everything. 

Adderall is on the list of banned substances because the NFL considers it a performance enhancing drug (increases focus and provides an energy boost).  Here's the official list if you're interested:

http://images.nflplayers.com/mediaResources/files/Banned%20Substance%20List.pdf

A comment on Adderall's performance-enhancing effects from a NY Times article on the use of the drug among athletes:

Dr. Leah Lagos, a New York sports psychologist who has worked with college and professional athletes, said she had seen patients who have used Adderall. She said she believed the rise in its use by professional athletes mimicked the use by college students. Just a few years ago, she said, it was estimated that 1 in 10 college students was abusing stimulants like Adderall and Ritalin. That estimate, Lagos said, has almost doubled.

â€ÂÂœIt’s certainly a performance-enhancing drug,” Lagos said. â€ÂÂœCollege kids call it the Superman drug. Take someone who is tired after a long practice, give them a stimulant. It amps up their mood and energy. It really enhances their focus, and for football players, that’s crucial.

â€ÂÂœAthletes are often taking it to fight fatigue and exhaustion. It’s almost like taking 100 cups of coffee. They can take it during training camp when their bodies are especially fatigued, and the other is right before a game, to boost them. Those are two patterns that are being reported most frequently. But there is the party scene, too, and that’s happening on a larger level.”

Yep. I mentioned this on those debates, Prolate. In fact, I mentioned I have friends who like to pop one from time to time.

I am well aware of the affects of the drug. But, if someone wanted to drink a couple gallons of coffee before a game, it's not illegal. 

The fact is, that's a drug they don't abused. If it is abused and the drugs runs amuck across the NFL, then they're negligent and open to a lawsuit so they put it on the list to cover themselves.

Macmanenimin and TFB12s premise that it was a masking agent for steroid, which is false.

I don't put Ritalin, Adderall or 100 cups of coffee into the same class as HGH or anabolic steroids that are out there. I know the NFL does, but they were wrong in saying it was a masking agent.

It is absolutely a college thing. Kids take it to stay up to cram for tests, good or bad.

Is that an advantage? I don't think so.

I guess it all depends on how much mental focus and energy helps win games.  It's not a drug that gives you a physical advantage (more muscle mass), but it may give you a mental advantage and that's important too. 

Sure, you could try to get the same advantage by drinking 100 cups of coffee . . . but then you'd spend the whole game in the porta-potty :-)

True. I am just saying, these elements are all very debatable, while something like anabolic steroids, with what they do scienfitically from a physical standpoint, aren't really subjective in terms of what they do.

HGH has always been debatable, but if every other pro league has it banned, why doesn't the NFL? I know what the answer is, but you'd think HGH would be on the list long before Ritalin or Adderall.

This debate came AFTER I already said the players need to be responsible for whatever is on the list, by the way.

I was clearing up myths in the thread, one of them being "Adderall is a masking agent", which is patently false.

As per usual, these banned substances is really about money more than anything else.

Now we learn about antler spray and its effects on humans, but Goodell doesn't test for that? Adderall is a suspendable substance? Really?

^^^^

Junior, TRIM THESE REPLIES DOWN. I'm sure with your 154 IQ you can manage that. People don't want to have to scroll down half a page to see your latest idiotic comment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Question? Big Brother hasn't been created yet. So until that day, I will remain on this site as I please. If YOU don't live in NE, maybe you shouldn't be here either. MY 2 SENSE.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Dolt number four. I contribute non offensive and objective fodder to this forum. Maybe you don't understand my vernacular. Babe can tell you what that means. He's intelligent. You, not so sure. For your information, and as long as this is America, I have as much a right here as anyone else. If you could dispel the hate for teams that defeat yours, maybe you could look beyond my unbiased opinions.

if your opinions were unbiased, i wouldnt have a problem with them. the fact that you bring babe up in this post, says it all. plus, if your vernacular was so great, you wouldnt confuse "2 cents" with "2 sense" and then continue to say it as if to prove some useless point.

also, you do have a right to be here.....i also have the right to question what your M.O. here is. so far, you havent added anything positive to the forum, so yes im not alone in wondering why you are here just spewing out garbage.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

I agree. Basically, it's a combo group of trolls and irrationals who I've bludgeoned in recent years.

Here's the list, that if these people disappeared, the board would be great:

Trolls

Phat Rex/now Frank158 as well

42 and 46

Underpants

Geaux Tigres

Leon/Whatever his name is now

Whodat

Irrationals

Babe

Mt Hurl

Pezzy

RKarp

TripleOG/Shizzles

Literally take away these two groups as they work in conjunction as allies against me, and the board is great.

At one time or another, each of these people went into a tizzy after I exposed their opinion or premise, simply by countering theirs.

That's the pattern I've disagreed with plenty of people here, we disagree, sometimes vehemently, and we go on our way to the next topic.

if those posters were gone, this forum would run very smooth. part of being a fan should be having the ability to look at things from both sides of the spectrum. none of those people, [maybe with the exception of jints sometimes] has shown the ability to do that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

if those posters were gone, this forum would run very smooth. part of being a fan should be having the ability to look at things from both sides of the spectrum. none of those people, [maybe with the exception of jints sometimes] has shown the ability to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If just you and Rusty were gone this place would be a football talk utopia.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this place would be a brady love fest and a BB bash fest if we were gone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

if your opinions were unbiased, i wouldnt have a problem with them. the fact that you bring babe up in this post, says it all. plus, if your vernacular was so great, you wouldnt confuse "2 cents" with "2 sense" and then continue to say it as if to prove some useless point.

also, you do have a right to be here.....i also have the right to question what your M.O. here is. so far, you havent added anything positive to the forum, so yes im not alone in wondering why you are here just spewing out garbage.

Did you ever wonder why most of the fans of other teams don't especially have problems with me Rustyclone?

Maybe because they see I am objective way more than most.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

this place would be a brady love fest and a BB bash fest if we were gone.

Hell no. Brady would get the appreciation for being the GOAT that he is. And BB would get the applause for being the great coach he is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually, all the threads would reflect the concept of talking about everything but the real elephant in the room

The only elephant in the room is your cluelessness in being able to discern greatness from mediocrity dumbkoff.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

It's the magical question that nobody can answer for these trolls, Redsoxfan.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.