Rusty Banned AGAIN?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Rusty Banned AGAIN?

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to sporter81's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

I don't recall ever reporting Rusy. Hell, I have never even reported you.

this forum would be better if you were not constantly arguing with Rusty. It kind of blows for the rest of us who want to talk football.

I agree. Basically, it's a combo group of trolls and irrationals who I've bludgeoned in recent years.

Here's the list, that if these people disappeared, the board would be great:

Trolls

Phat Rex/now Frank158 as well

42 and 46

Underpants

Geaux Tigres

Leon/Whatever his name is now

Whodat

Irrationals

Babe

Mt Hurl

Pezzy

RKarp

TripleOG/Shizzles

Literally take away these two groups as they work in conjunction as allies against me, and the board is great.

At one time or another, each of these people went into a tizzy after I exposed their opinion or premise, simply by countering theirs.

That's the pattern I've disagreed with plenty of people here, we disagree, sometimes vehemently, and we go on our way to the next topic.

nonsense Russ...u argue with EVERYONE or try to

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to sporter81's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

What amazes me is that Babe doesn't also get banned given some of his responses.  Makes me wonder if Babe is the one to report him.  They get into it so frequently, that it wouldn't surprise me. 

Just because I frequently mention that a person who condones sexual assault by calling it "a harmless college prank" is a veritable lowlife doesn't mean I am violating the rules here troll. I'm sure many share that opinion and perhaps even the mods do. After all, unlike somebody who would condone such dastardly behavior, they are most likely decent persons.

I don't recall ever reporting Rusy. Hell, I have never even reported you.

this forum would be better if you were not constantly arguing with Rusty. It kind of blows for the rest of us who want to talk football.

I agree. Basically, it's a combo group of trolls and irrationals who I've bludgeoned in recent years.

Here's the list, that if these people disappeared, the board would be great:

Trolls

Phat Rex/now Frank158 as well

42 and 46

Underpants

Geaux Tigres

Leon/Whatever his name is now

Whodat

Irrationals

Babe

Mt Hurl

Pezzy

RKarp

TripleOG/Shizzles

Literally take away these two groups as they work in conjunction as allies against me, and the board is great.

At one time or another, each of these people went into a tizzy after I exposed their opinion or premise, simply by countering theirs.

That's the pattern I've disagreed with plenty of people here, we disagree, sometimes vehemently, and we go on our way to the next topic.

if those posters were gone, this forum would run very smooth. part of being a fan should be having the ability to look at things from both sides of the spectrum. none of those people, [maybe with the exception of jints sometimes] has shown the ability to do that.

Thank You Kind Sir!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

all the proof I need to show that people dont even care about talking about football right now, is the thread that we are in. the most common thread right now is this thread, not a thread about the patriots or anything even relating to them. a thread made about a poster on this thread getting banned.

some of you dont have a clue what it is like to have a decent discussion with someone about sports. i guarantee you we have some socially awkward folks in this forum based on their over-infatuation with one player or players and their over-distain for other parts of the team. living like that wont do you any good. you have to look at things from other perspectives.

this "brady is the GOAT and can do no wrong" bullsheet has got to stop. it makes us all look like blind homers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Did you just say you were objective?  You're the same guy last year that called BB an "average" GM which was actually LAST YEAR's excuse for Brady for you.

When a GM spends 12 of 16 first and second round picks on defense over half a decade and that defense ranks near the bottom of the league in yards given up, many would say calling him above average was being far too kind.

As a matter of fact, I would say if Rexy's jets had done exactly the same thing you would be crucifying them from the rooftops for their incompetence.

In contrast, I can admit Brady did not play well against the Ravens, but simply note everybody else played worse which affected his play. Objectivity. That's what I have and you don't dumbkoff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

/refills popcorn

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

i guarantee you we have some socially awkward folks in this forum based on their over-infatuation with one player or players and their over-distain for other parts of the team.

Oh, you mean like Rusty salivating over every bad draft pick BB makes?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Did you just say you were objective?  You're the same guy last year that called BB an "average" GM which was actually LAST YEAR's excuse for Brady for you.

When a GM spends 12 of 16 first and second round picks on defense over half a decade and that defense ranks near the bottom of the league in yards given up, many would say calling him above average was being far too kind.

As a matter of fact, I would say if Rexy's jets had done exactly the same thing you would be crucifying them from the rooftops for their incompetence.

In contrast, I can admit Brady did not play well against the Ravens, but simply note everybody else played worse which affected his play. Objectivity. That's what I have and you don't dumbkoff.

well, you might be making some progress.

baby steps.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guarantee you we have some socially awkward folks in this forum based on their over-infatuation with one player or players and their over-distain for other parts of the team.

just in the past three drafts, he has drafted hightower, spikes, mccourty, jones, gronkowski, hernandez, ridley, vereen, and solder.....thats bad drafting?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

all the proof I need to show that people dont even care about talking about football right now, is the thread that we are in. the most common thread right now is this thread, not a thread about the patriots or anything even relating to them. a thread made about a poster on this thread getting banned.

some of you dont have a clue what it is like to have a decent discussion with someone about sports. i guarantee you we have some socially awkward folks in this forum based on their over-infatuation with one player or players and their over-distain for other parts of the team. living like that wont do you any good. you have to look at things from other perspectives.

this "brady is the GOAT and can do no wrong" bullsheet has got to stop. it makes us all look like blind homers.

Rusty clone #7?

oh, im so offended, a jests fan called me a rusty clone!

by your logic, you are a babe clone....so i wouldnt be running my mouth if i were you.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Rusty clone #7?

oh, im so offended, a jests fan called me a rusty clone!

by your logic, you are a babe clone....so i wouldnt be running my mouth if i were you.

He and I agree on little except that Rusty is a tool and you are Rustyclone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

just in the past three drafts, he has drafted hightower, spikes, mccourty, jones, gronkowski, hernandez, ridley, vereen, and solder.....thats bad drafting?

Gronk was a great pick despite his injury at the worst times issue. Solder was a solid pick, but should be considering where he was taken. Hernandez was good for the 4th round. Vereen so far looks like a fairly poor second round pick. Ridley is okay for a 3rd rounder, so far.

But all the defensive picks have yet to show themselves as being outstanding.

I don't see great drafting there. I see average at best.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I have none. I'd tell the Gestapo the same. You should be able to identify a play on words when you see it. As much as the personal verbal vendetta goes on between Babe and Russ, both sides have valid points. I just like Babe because he doesn't have to remind anyone how intelligent he is. We know that he is. And because of that, more people will gravitate towards him because of Rusty's continual attack on everyone and anyone unless you agree with him. It may be garbage to you because it comes from a Gents fan, otherwise I try to remain factual from what I've read or seen. I shouldn't be made a  pariah because I don't adhere to some of the posters opinions here. Most of their thoughts I tend to agree with. I'll try to make a point of not using 2 sense thing anymore. I've used it as self ridicule in reference to my ancestry. We poke fun at our relatives all the time in good fun because of their innocent aborting of the English language. I'm not trying to offend anyone here. Would you accept the French equivalent? If not, I'll scrap it also. Hope we're cool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Gronk was a great pick despite his injury at the worst times issue. Solder was a solid pick, but should be considering where he was taken. Hernandez was good for the 4th round. Vereen so far looks like a fairly poor second round pick. Ridley is okay for a 3rd rounder, so far.

yep, its official....you are on crack.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

I have none. I'd tell the Gestapo the same. You should be able to identify a play on words when you see it. As much as the personal verbal vendetta goes on between Babe and Russ, both sides have valid points. I just like Babe because he doesn't have to remind anyone how intelligent he is. We know that he is. And because of that, more people will gravitate towards him because of Rusty's continual attack on everyone and anyone unless you agree with him. It may be garbage to you because it comes from a Gents fan, otherwise I try to remain factual from what I've read or seen. I shouldn't be made a  pariah because I don't adhere to some of the posters opinions here. Most of their thoughts I tend to agree with. I'll try to make a point of not using 2 sense thing anymore. I've used it as self ridicule in reference to my ancestry. We poke fun at our relatives all the time in good fun because of their innocent aborting of the English language. I'm not trying to offend anyone here. Would you accept the French equivalent? If not, I'll scrap it also. Hope we're cool.

oh definitely, its not like he says that terrible "learn the game" phrase after every post!

oh wait, yes he does.

as far as the "2 sense" thing, thats fine...i have no problem with it now that you explained it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm on crack because I call a RB who just averaged .2 ypc more than the league average and did not get it done too often when the going was tough "okay"?

I'm on crack because I called a TE that can't really be an effective TE nor an effective WR a "good" pick for the 4th round?

Looks like you're the one on crack.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

oh definitely, its not like he says that terrible "learn the game" phrase after every post!

oh wait, yes he does.

as far as the "2 sense" thing, thats fine...i have no problem with it now that you explained it.

Learn the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I'm on crack because I call a RB who just averaged .2 ypc more than the league average and did not get it done too often when the going was tough "okay"?

I'm on crack because I called a TE that can't really be an effective TE nor an effective WR a "good" pick for the 4th round?

Looks like you're the one on crack.

hernandez has been a very effective tight end in the league already and it was only his third year, same with gronk. many believe hern is even a top 5 tight end in the league when healthy, so yea he is a pretty damn good 4th round pick. he also would have been drafted higher had he not been caught smoking a blunt. BB doesnt care about players' pasts as long as they perform well and behave while they are patriots....i.e talib, harrison, dillon, ocho...

as far as ridley, he had more yards and a higher YPC average than ray rice this year, oh yeah hes just average...cut it out.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You know, supporting Russ isn't all a bad thing because it's easy to see at times that the Pats should have more balance offensively. If some of the more physical teams can both stop the run and apply pressure on TB with a four man front, than the point is moot. There's very little semblance of play action when the opposing D stymies the run attack and dictates that TB beats them with his arm. This scenario usually occurs when NE starts climbing those rungs and find themselves in the POs with the same recurring theme each year. Believe me I understand that the Giants have definitely diminished their ability to chase you down and injuries are no excuse. They pretty much sucked this year, I accept it and move on. One word. Physicality. Either through the draft or free agency, the Pats need a bad boy on both sides of the ball. They have holes, but so do nearly all NFL franchises. If they can address those needs and be lucky enough to find those diamonds in the rough, that could spell SB. Until then, they could remain bridesmaids and TB loses sight of ever winning the big one. That would be shameful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

You know, supporting Russ isn't all a bad thing because it's easy to see at times that the Pats should have more balance offensively. If some of the more physical teams can both stop the run and apply pressure on TB with a four man front, than the point is moot. There's very little semblance of play action when the opposing D stymies the run attack and dictates that TB beats them with his arm. This scenario usually occurs when NE starts climbing those rungs and find themselves in the POs with the same recurring theme each year. Believe me I understand that the Giants have definitely diminished their ability to chase you down and injuries are no excuse. They pretty much sucked this year, I accept it and move on. One word. Physicality. Either through the draft or free agency, the Pats need a bad boy on both sides of the ball. They have holes, but so do nearly all NFL franchises. If they can address those needs and be lucky enough to find those diamonds in the rough, that could spell SB. Until then, they could remain bridesmaids and TB loses sight of ever winning the big one. That would be shameful.

its apparent that they made a point to be more balanced during the regular season and even in the texans game....they totally went away from it in the ravens game however....if brady was more successful in the intermediate passing game, they wouldnt have missed the running game that much....but since they werent, the lack of running the ball really showed up big. obviously ridley got knocked out and made it tougher to run from that point forward.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I'm actually trying to figure out what changed on this forum.  I think he made it to over 10k posts on RidingWithTheKing and that was over at least a year.  Now he gets banned every few months at the most.  Are more people reporting him?  Does he insult people more now? Or are the mods just paying more attention?  I wonder what it is.

It's the 10 people or so I take on who all wildly report and overload the mods.  Once that happens, they stop deleting my posts, post by post, they eliminate the entire account.

It's the same story every time.  Babe can call names, I can't, etc.  Babe is a mod/has connections.

It's impossible that he hasn't been banned as he calls people "dumbkoff".  The overblown obvious nature of his/their hypocrisy is worth getting banned.

As usual you have NO CLUE junior. You're really the only one I call names. That's the difference. You call anybody who disagrees with you names. LMAO@U

The funniest part is that he was telling me just a few days ago to go and get a life and yet he himself can't stand to be away from an internet forum for 24 hours. And he continues to talk about the hypocrisy of others

I am pretty sure I was talking about how you claim to be at BC/in college and are here monitoring others' opinions.

Me having a window open as I work isn't hard to do. In fact, that's what I envision MOST people do here anyway.

YOU, on the other hand are IN COLLEGE, or you claim to be.  I wasn't in front of a computer monitoring adults' comments in the early days of the interwebs like a dork like you are right now, I can tell you that.

You're a millenial with weak social skills, 6 video game consoles, an addiction to texting, and a sense of entitlement.  I hope you can get past all that by the time you hit 30, though. Good luck.

Yeah make up things in your head, Rusty by all intents and purposses there wasn't much of an internet when you went to college so you'd have had a hard time "monitoring" it., I have a shortcut tab brings me right here. I'm sure others do as well, it takes me seconds. Sometimes i'm on here when i'm in the middle of typing something up, other times i'm just on here to pass some time. Have you really been to college? there's quite a bit of down time and I can hardly go partying at 1 o clock in the day. 

Hey if you can talk like that so can I, I have great social skills Rusty people seem to like me in the real world you'd be shocked to hear furthermore I have all of zero games consoles, i've never been into them. I'm quite bad at them you see. I don't have an addiction to txting because i'm not a girl ,do you think 20 year old guys spend all day txting their friends? I have 4 best friends and i've had them since I was 12, if i txt any of them to see how there day had went or whatever else i'd never hear the end of it! Finally I don't want to go into but I am not entitled i'm a da mn hard worker and I wouldn't come from what you'd call a mansion far from it in fact 3 bed 1 bath terraced house. I hope you can get over your addiction to this forum and whatever else it is you're at online before your 80th, it's the next big one isn't it OLD MAN

Can you even name one thread about football here where you made a good point or contributed to a discussion? No, you can't. Case closed.

Yeah and you'd ever admit if I made a good point, that'd really happen the only good points to you are the ones that are carbon copys of your points. You only agree with people who agree with you. I was right about adderall for one, you could never admit that so you kept switching the argument to the hypocrisy of the matter over HGH (which was a fine point and one I wasn't aware of but it doesn't change the fact cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter to what level the cheating is on). Also what case are you talking about you OLD MAN did you just bring this case and close it yourself? Well done!!! Talking to yourself must be great, you'll never argue again

No, you weren't right about Adderrall at all.  Caffeine, Ritalin, Adderall does not give any athlete a distinct advantage and they certainly aren't masking agents like you claimed.

In fact, when I proved to you it's not, that's when you flew off the handle all insecure. You also didn't understand cocaine could be seen as an upper like Adderall, but cocaine is listed under a different category, as a non-performance enhancer.  Something to keep me awake has no bearing on performance on the field.

Further, you also see no hypocrisy in Goodell testing for Adderall of all things and and ignoring the NFL STILL not testing for HGH.  You didn't like my counter-points because it supported my contention of Goodell being a hypocrite in fear of brand name drugs my pharmaceutical companies but allowing the union to call the shots with HGH.

I can't conceded a point to any kid who is wrong and thinks he knows everything. 

Another fine example of your lies Rusty as well as hearing only what you want to hear. I never once said Adderall was a masking agent. Cocaine is natural where Amphetamine is engineered for a purpose, then there's the difference between street amphetamine that which could have been made by a meth head or an idiot who followed a guide online, Adderall was made in a lab for a singular purpose. You're basically saying street drugs are of the same purity as pharmacueticals which is bogus. 

Now have you read what I wrote above, I said I thought your point on HGH was very good I didn't say i agreed with it above but i felt that was implied. 

Adderall is illegal in all sports not just in the NFL, what's more i'm sure Goddell didn't ban it, in fact i'm pretty sure when it came out it was tested and fell under the amphetamine banner and that's how it ended up banned. You're generalising drugs man if you think Speed and Cocaine have the same effects on people you're way off (I haven't taken either). Cocaine is a class A drug and speed is class B, that's one way the government itself has shown that there is a difference in them. As i said I don't know personally but from what i've read cocaine is much stronger and has a much shorter effect than speed so from this I gather sitting down and reading a book on cocaine is near impossible

Sections
Shortcuts