Rusty Has No Excuses This Year

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Rusty Has No Excuses This Year

dumb

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

dumb

just catering the post to readers such as yourself

Kind of odd how you don't respond to rusty trombones similar thread.  Are you as into him as he is into you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yes, Rusty does have an excuse. It's the same excuse he has been using his entire life and that excuse is..... 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The best parts of Rusty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ran down

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

His dad's

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Leg!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

no excuses....none.

But he will continue to lie and create myth after myth, conspiracies, oh, my.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

When you guys constantly create threads geared towards Rusty, you prove that he's in your head.  It's the same group that always attacks the guy when they should just be ignoring him.  You guys can't help it.  Don't acknowledge him or respond to him if you don't like him.  You guys just can't quit him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

When you guys constantly create threads geared towards Rusty, you prove that he's in your head.  It's the same group that always attacks the guy when they should just be ignoring him.  You guys can't help it.  Don't acknowledge him or respond to him if you don't like him.  You guys just can't quit him.

on the contrary.  It shows Rusty's paranoid delusions. Obviously, you missed the timeline of which thread was created first :)

Nice try tho!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

on the contrary.  It shows Rusty's paranoid delusions. Obviously, you missed the timeline of which thread was created first :)

Nice try tho!!

I know exactly why you guys are creating these "No Excuses" threads.  And I'm sorry but he's in your head if you create a thread geared towards him.  Just ignore him.  Don't acknowledge him.  You guys consider him a troll and rule number one on the internet is "Don't Feed the Trolls".  But you guys can't help yourselves.  A lot of us are sick and tired of the back and forths between some of you and Rusty.  It's several years old.  All you have to do is ignore him and not acknowledge him.  It's not that hard. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

I know exactly why you guys are creating these "No Excuses" threads.  And I'm sorry but he's in your head if you create a thread geared towards him.  Just ignore him.  Don't acknowledge him.  You guys consider him a troll and rule number one on the internet is "Don't Feed the Trolls".  But you guys can't help yourselves.  A lot of us are sick and tired of the back and forths between some of you and Rusty.  It's several years old.  All you have to do is ignore him and not acknowledge him.  It's not that hard. 

Nope, sorry.  The first thread was about Patricia and is a legit conversation piece. The rest were created AFTER.  So, again - you have missed the timeline and context with which the rest of the "no excuse" threads were created.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Nope, sorry.  The first thread was about Patricia and is a legit conversation piece. The rest were created AFTER.  So, again - you have missed the timeline and context with which the rest of the "no excuse" threads were created.

Ok...for those hard of reading, I don't care about threads Rusty started or timelines and context.  I'm saying ignore the dude if you dislike him so much.  Most of us want to talk about the Patriots and anything football related.  We're sick of seeing those who have pissing matches with Rusty.  Just forget about him and focus on another topic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Ok...for those hard of reading, I don't care about threads Rusty started or timelines and context.  I'm saying ignore the dude if you dislike him so much.  Most of us want to talk about the Patriots and anything football related.  We're sick of seeing those who have pissing matches with Rusty.  Just forget about him and focus on another topic.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

Timeline and context is extremely important.

For those of you who have difficulty understanding - why don't people have the privilege of fighting back - if they choose to do so?  Rusty reaps, what he sows.

If you choose to ignore Rusty and all related threads  - I won't hold it against you. I would commend you, just like how I commend those who fight back.  It's a choice, after all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Truth, if you really wanna fight back, just send him private messages.  Nobody cares to see the back and forths between him and the others he argues with all the time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Truth, if you really wanna fight back, just send him private messages.  Nobody cares to see the back and forths between him and the others he argues with all the time.

I understand and respect your position.  I don't care to see it either, but I will occasionally choose to fight back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The truth is evident.  Some posters live for the confrontation with Rusty.  They actually follow him around and immediately reply to his posts. 

One of my favorite's is, " Why don't you just leave the board, nobody here likes you." LOL!

Yeah, that's gonna work.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I understand and respect your position.  I don't care to see it either, but I will occasionally choose to fight back.

It's the internet.  You're not "fighting" anybody so give it a rest.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Why don't you just leave the board, nobody here likes you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ditto me - but I'm sick of seeing knob-measuring contests threads in general.  Really, really, really -- I couldn't care less about the board drama.  It's painful to watch otherwise productive posters turn into 3rd graders fighting over their turn on the X-box.  "I was right, you were wrong", "my post in August 2013 said...", "you're a troll - but I'll respond 85 times cluttering the board anyway", et cetera et ad nauseam.      

Take stock of your lives, some of you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Salcon's comment:

Why don't you just leave the board, nobody here likes you.

lmao. Glad many people still have a sense of humor

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Ditto me - but I'm sick of seeing knob-measuring contests threads in general.  Really, really, really -- I couldn't care less about the board drama.  It's painful to watch otherwise productive posters turn into 3rd graders fighting over their turn on the X-box.  "I was right, you were wrong", "my post in August 2013 said...", "you're a troll - but I'll respond 85 times cluttering the board anyway", et cetera et ad nauseam.      

Take stock of your lives, some of you. 

The board isn't that bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Eh, in my opinion it is, and I'm sure I'm not alone.  But to keep to my own advice of not contributing to the drama, I've said all I intend to say. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Eh, in my opinion it is, and I'm sure I'm not alone.  But to keep to my own advice of not contributing to the drama, I've said all I intend to say. 

I hear ya.  Will make an effort to tone it down on my part.

Sections
Shortcuts