Rusty Has No Excuses This Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Rusty Has No Excuses This Year

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lmao. Glad many people still have a sense of humor

[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks.  See, thats the way this place is supposed to be.. fun and entertaining.  Two things Rusty is not.  He adds nothing to this forum.  rkarp who adds a bunch to the forum has put Rusty on ignore.  Rusty continues to take potshots at rkarp, Rusty is the instigator of all bad/miserable things here. This place would be so much better of without him.  Instead he continues to stay and tries to make the forum like his life.... sad and miserable.  Thank goodness I don't know the guy outside of here.  I feel bad for everyone who has to have any type of contact with that miserable loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I understand people get mad when a certain someone takes cheap shots at others but literally hundreds of posters have tried to rid this forum of a certain poster before.  

Face it.  It will never happen.

As ATJ said previously, "You're just pissing  up a rope."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I understand people get mad when a certain someone takes cheap shots at others but literally hundreds of posters have tried to rid this forum of a certain poster before.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what it means, but I once heard someone say, "it's like a mouse pissing on cotton" :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what it means, but I once heard someone say, "it's like a mouse pissing on cotton" :)

[/QUOTE]

Never heard that one before but I think it kinda means the same thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

The truth is evident.  Some posters live for the confrontation with Rusty.  They actually follow him around and immediately reply to his posts. 

One of my favorite's is, " Why don't you just leave the board, nobody here likes you." LOL!

Yeah, that's gonna work.  

[/QUOTE]

That is the difference.  Toolbag troll tfb12 thinks this is a place to meet people and become internet friends.  It is awkard and creepy.

I do not come here to try to boost my self esteem like he does.

Some or most just want to have intelligent football conversations and be left alone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUO

It's the internet.  You're not "fighting" anybody so give it a rest.

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just leave the board, nobody here likes you.

[/QUOTE]

Please don't take it personal.  I just think it's a waste of time and energy when it comes to you know who.

But, if you're willing then, knock yourself out.  I don't have the intestinal fortitude.

Maybe after tonight's game there will be something to talk about.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

this guy consistently smiling kinda scares me? Is that bad?

Also, I agree this isn't a place to make friends but in reality, we all should just get along because we are all here to talk football about the team we all love the Patriots, but of course the extreme opinions in here have left it hostile and out of control

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

When you guys constantly create threads geared towards Rusty, you prove that he's in your head.  It's the same group that always attacks the guy when they should just be ignoring him.  You guys can't help it.  Don't acknowledge him or respond to him if you don't like him.  You guys just can't quit him.

Please stop the "Rusty is in your head" mantra

What nonsense

Rusty is the most visible poster on the board. It's hard not to notice him. He has a special talent for annoying people. It's a gift

He's also a smart guy and a knowledgeable fan

The fighting that goes on between him and his antagonists produces some of the funniest exchanges on the board. As proof I offer the "Ryan Mallett" thread. I challenge you or anyone here to read through that thread and not be amused by it

Rusty isnt in anyone's head, dude. That's a myth. I'm starting to think his antagonists (and the way they choose to react to him) might be in yours though

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What nonsense

Rusty is the most visible poster on the board. It's hard not to notice him. He has a special talent for annoying people. It's a gift

The fighting that goes on between him and his antagonists produces some of the funniest exchanges on the board. As proof I offer the "Ryan Mallett" thread. I challenge you or anyone here to read through that thread and not be amused by it

Rusty isnt in anyone's head, dude. That's a myth. I'm starting to think his antagonists (and the way they choose to react to him) might be in yours though

[/QUOTE]

Yep

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

Timeline and context is extremely important.

For those of you who have difficulty understanding - why don't people have the privilege of fighting back - if they choose to do so?  Rusty reaps, what he sows.

If you choose to ignore Rusty and all related threads  - I won't hold it against you. I would commend you, just like how I commend those who fight back.  It's a choice, after all.

A Game of Thrones reference. Nice!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

That is the difference.  Toolbag troll tfb12 thinks this is a place to meet people and become internet friends.  It is awkard and creepy.

I do not come here to try to boost my self esteem like he does.

Some or most just want to have intelligent football conversations and be left alone.

It's called life, loser. I make the most out of it regardless where I am at. Online, offline, at home, at work, with family, with friends, with strangers, or by myself, it doesn't matter to me, I'm up for making everything fun and enjoyable no matter where I am at, no matter what I am doing.  Clearly you are a sad, lonely, miserable person who doesn't have friends, family around you, and you work from home so you probably don't have much face to face contact with anyone. 

I mean look, seriously.... We couldn't be more opposite. It is clearly evident who is the happier person enjoying life. Haha, you miserable loser!  Why are you still here? You don't add anything here. You can't even talk football without lying. You are pathetic!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

[/QUOTE]

A Game of Thrones reference. Nice!

[/QUOTE]

LOL.  It's a good show.  Too bad they offed Ygritte. I liked her character.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

LOL.  It's a good show.  Too bad they offed Ygritte. I liked her character.

They offed many characters that I liked. lol Yes, it's great show.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

What nonsense

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is in my head. I got no problems with anyone here except the Jets troll(s) and the Colts troll. Pretty much anyone not a Patriots fan talking in here trying to cause problems. I just wish these guys would stop the arguing in here. It's the same crap between Rusty and his antagonists. It's old and annoying.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nobody is in my head. I got no problems with anyone here except the Jets troll(s) and the Colts troll. Pretty much anyone not a Patriots fan talking in here trying to cause problems. I just wish these guys would stop the arguing in here. It's the same crap between Rusty and his antagonists. It's old and annoying.

Okay, fair enough. There are arguments/antagonisms on every board though. At least the ones in here are colorful

Not all of them. I get bored by some of it too after a while. Pezz vs Rusty, for instance, I have no patience for

But for the most part, I enjoy the ornery banter. To me, it's funny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]Nobody is in my head. I got no problems with anyone here except the Jets troll(s) and the Colts troll. Pretty much anyone not a Patriots fan talking in here trying to cause problems. I just wish these guys would stop the arguing in here. It's the same crap between Rusty and his antagonists. It's old and annoying.

Okay, fair enough. There are arguments/antagonisms on every board though. At least the ones in here are colorful

Not all of them. I get bored by some of it too after a while. Pezz vs Rusty, for instance, I have no patience for

[/QUOTE]

Pezzy is the one doing the stalking of me, though. He even did it on a bustchise imposter thread.  That is how creepy he is.

A grown man apparently with kids acting this way. Creepy and sad.  The anger in which he does it, too.   He must have a miserable life to come here and use this board to expel all that pent up anger, rooted in his crappy.life in suburbia dallas.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Nobody is in my head. I got no problems with anyone here except the Jets troll(s) and the Colts troll. Pretty much anyone not a Patriots fan talking in here trying to cause problems. I just wish these guys would stop the arguing in here. It's the same crap between Rusty and his antagonists. It's old and annoying.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pezzy is the one doing the stalking of me, though. He even did it on a bustchise imposter thread.  That is how creepy he is.

A grown man apparently with kids acting this way. Creepy and sad.  The anger in which he does it, too.   He must have miserable life to come here and use this board to expel all that pent up anger, rooted in his crappy.life in suburbia dallas.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Every one thought it was you, creep

Apparently the poser knows you better than you know yourself.

Beebee lust and misrepresenting facts (lying) is your mantra.

Perfect!

Thank heavens you're gay and won't be making any babies.  Please don't adopt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^case in point

Look at him all embarrased and angry even showing his homophobia.

Wow

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But obviously people are in your head, otherwise why are you responding to something that doesn't involve you?

BTW, who - exactly are the Jet and Colt trolls you speak of? Be specific and provide names and evidence as such.  I'm afraid you've bought into another myth...lol. Are you really that naiive?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But obviously people are in your head, otherwise why are you responding to something that doesn't involve you?

BTW, who - exactly are the Jet and Colt trolls you speak of? Be specific and provide names and evidence as such.  I'm afraid you've bought into another myth...lol. Are you really that naiive?

[/QUOTE]

ahhhh, another myth - BUSTED

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

OK, I don't get either the pisssing up a rope or the mouse pisssing on cotton.  Don't pisss in the wind or don't eat yellow snow are the two urine relate sayings I know

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

OK, I don't get either the pisssing up a rope or the mouse pisssing on cotton.  Don't pisss in the wind or don't eat yellow snow are the two urine relate sayings I know

Reminds me of this song....

Yeah you don't tug on Superman's cape
    You don't spit into the wind
    You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
    And you don't mess around with Slim

As kids we used to sing pee into the wind instead of spit, lol!!