Rusty... I love you.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Rusty... I love you.

Rusty, I will admit that we have butted-heads in the past and I have tended to side with Babe, Hurl, Pezz, etc. This thread may come across as sarcastic, but it is anything but. I mean every word I say in this post...

These past few days of the offseason, especially since free-agency began, not only have you conversed in a very civil, level-headed way, but I've agreed with damn near every word you've said.

You're very quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here. Big thumbs-up to you! Keep up the great posting.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Rusty... I love you.

In response to dreighver's comment:

Rusty, I will admit that we have butted-heads in the past and I have tended to side with Babe, Hurl, Pezz, etc. This thread may come across as sarcastic, but it is anything but. I mean every word I say in this post...

These past few days of the offseason, especially since free-agency began, not only have you conversed in a very civil, level-headed way, but I've agreed with damn near every word you've said.

You're very quickly becoming one of my favorite posters here. Big thumbs-up to you! Keep up the great posting.

hiya queenie!

come on man we aint that dumb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

hiya queenie!

come on man we aint that dumb

Your obsession/paranoia with Rusty is just sick.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Can we all just agree that anyone who either defends Queenie or even agrees with any of his idiotic statements (less tackles means your better?  Yards don't matter?) is, in fact, yet another Queenie handle?

no, but we can all agree you arent very smart

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Can we all just agree that anyone who either defends Queenie or even agrees with any of his idiotic statements (less tackles means your better?  Yards don't matter?) is, in fact, yet another Queenie handle?

Look at your team, You should be ashamed of yourself. I cant argue with Gints until we beat them but you, you wont get to 8-8 team until 2017. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

I get on this forum for it's informational and entertaining value. A huge Pat's fan, I enjoy all aspects of the off season strategy. I discount the opinions of those whose loyalty is not with our team. But I appreciate everyone's contributions. Whether you agree or disagree with him, I certainly have to give Rusty an A for effort. He is, currently, the straw that stirs this forum's drink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to teegee's comment:

I get on this forum for it's informational and entertaining value. A huge Pat's fan, I enjoy all aspects  of the off season strategy. I discount the opinions of those whose loyalty is not with our team. But I appreciate everyone's contributions. Whether you agree or disagree with him, I certainly have to give Rusty as A for effort. He is, currently, the straw that stirs this forum's drink.

Can't say I find much in this post that isn't in line with my own thinking.  Well said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The thing about Russ is that he is an I told you so kind of guy.  To the newbies it might feel like Rusty is sticking it to you when he says such, but after a while you learn to figure that Rusty doesn't stand for something.  He stands for everything and he comments every way on everything all the time.  So it is likely that he did tell us so.  Its also likely that he told us something entirely different as well. 

It doesn't really create and credibility, but it is fun to watch. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

LMAO. I like Rusty too but this thread is so f'n (insert your favorite negative adjective here).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

f'd

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Yeah, this thread is going to go well.  (In the voice of Jerry Seinfeld)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

20/20

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts