Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink

Lots of older fans bringing their wives and kidlings to see Brady.

They drive in with their SUVs, arrive late, leave early don't know how to make noise, etc.

I think Rust just nailed it..... I am that guy. That guy who spends a ton of money on game tickets for 5, in the store buying over priced PINK hats and game jersy's for my girls. Buying a ton of food at the concessions. I think I am helping with the payroll that Kraft must cover on game day.

Just because my wife and 3 daughters are wearing pink does not mean they are sitting on their hands when the teams needs us to be a 12th man or girl.

One should not paint with such a broad brush! My 11 year watches the game and calls out false starts and holding calls before most of my friends.

She also understands even when you play bad you make the most of your last chance. The O did their job on the last drive and the D did not. Didn't you play any sports as a kid Rusty.  

I would love to be in the postion to pick up my man Brady.....the guy that has carried us to the promise land so mant times. The fact is the D played better but cant close out a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink

Ruty is a certifiable idiot. If you're taking his mindless rants seriously; don't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

^^^Nice words Hub. thanks for supporting the team and sharing a typical family experience at the razor. Rusty is a DA. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Babe,

Thanks!

Just defending the fans base. I was there and it was loud. We even had a pregnant lady that painted her belly into a football. Only had on a sports bra for three qtrs. She was 7 months and loud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

^^^Hub were there any fans in the stands wearing this t-shirt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink:
    [QUOTE]Lots of older fans bringing their wives and kidlings to see Brady. They drive in with their SUVs, arrive late, leave early don't know how to make noise, etc. I think Rust just nailed it..... I am that guy. That guy who spends a ton of money on game tickets for 5, in the store buying over priced PINK hats and game jersy's for my girls. Buying a ton of food at the concessions. I think I am helping with the payroll that Kraft must cover on game day. Just because my wife and 3 daughters are wearing pink does not mean they are sitting on their hands when the teams needs us to be a 12th man or girl. One should not paint with such a broad brush! My 11 year watches the game and calls out false starts and holding calls before most of my friends. She also understands even when you play bad you make the most of your last chance. The O did their job on the last drive and the D did not. Didn't you play any sports as a kid Rusty.   I would love to be in the postion to pick up my man Brady.....the guy that has carried us to the promise land so mant times. The fact is the D played better but cant close out a game.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, yes- Rusty's an !d!ot...this goes without saying. And IF he did in fact state that fans like you & your fam being @ Pats Games, are the reason that The Patriots lose (or "lost", or "are losing")- Indeed, he's ABSOLUTELY wrong.   You are CERTAINLY not to blame here on this, hub.  This isn't sayin' that fans such as yourself being the large scale majority at the stadium on any ("every") given Sunday, is helping matters.  Wow, I don't infer that, and mislead you any... Nope. Nah, you're more like a "push" "awash"...neither helping, But see- definately NOT hurting matters.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink : Yes, yes, yes- Rusty's an !d!ot....
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LMAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]^^^Hub were there any fans in the stands wearing this t-shirt?  
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Yes.....that is my wife!

Check that, my wife is at the gym right now trying to look like that. She is very close though! I am a lucky guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Look, Kansas just "busted this thread wide open here."  Change of plans.  So now...Is that a shirt, Is that just paint?!?  Some sorta sweet combo?  I REALLY can't tell.  Ya could sell me on the "just paint" theory, but just look at that collar=DEFINATELY actual garment material.  O.k., this is somethin' we really now just HAVE to dive into, get our hands on...right up to the elbows.  Something that trully needs a much better looking into...some kind of an indepth study. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Look, Kansas just "busted this thread wide open here."  Change of plans.  So now...Is that a shirt, Is that just paint?!?  Some sorta sweet combo?  I REALLY can't tell.  Ya could sell me on the "just paint" theory, but just look at that collar=DEFINATELY actual garment material.  O.k., this is somethin' we really now just HAVE to dive into, get our hands on...right up to the elbows.  Something that trully needs a much better looking into...some kind of an indepth study. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

If you are serious it is obviously paint.  Look at the NFL logo.  And yes she is fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Laz,
    So what you are saying is I am nothing! I should have posted on the nothing thread then. I hope you dont post his on the Jets board as Fireman ED will be very upset that he has no impact on the game what so ever.

This is how I will feel after voting tomorrow as well! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

It's paint and I want to see the bottom half painted now.
    Perhaps TB12 can jump in and create it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Its called body paint. I saw that girl at fantasy fest last week in Key West.  If not her saw a girl just like her.

duvalmania.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

According to Rusty we are all idiots, but not to worry he'll be leaving soon. On a fairly regular basis he leaves crying home to mom, then returns under a different avatar - posts 8k times in 3 months - and proceeds to tell us all that we didn't go to college. It's pretty pathetic.

Good for you taking your family to a game..with certainty your daughter knows more about football than him. Truth is for a college grad (Apparently Rusty has accomplished the rare feet of bachelor degree status) he couldn't afford to take himself to a game...never mind five people.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]According to Rusty we are all idiots, but not to worry he'll be leaving soon. On a fairly regular basis he leaves crying home to mom, then returns under a different avatar - posts 8k times in 3 months - and proceeds to tell us all that we didn't go to college. It's pretty pathetic. Good for you taking your family to a game..with certainty your daughter knows more about football than him. Truth is for a college grad (Apparently Rusty has accomplished the rare feet of bachelor degree status) he couldn't afford to take himself to a game...never mind five people.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]
    As a Jet fan who enjoys the back and forthe of this board.... I had to chime in and say that Rusty or -Riding with the King- or -BBRules- is the biggest loudmouth, no-nothing NFL fan in history.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Look, Kansas just "busted this thread wide open here."  Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

ONE AND DONE,

Make sure you stick around this week and talk about "JETS WEEK"!

This is a big game for both teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]8k times in 3 months - Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

LOL, I know. I think he lives here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

He went to college so he can type faster than us.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink : As a Jet fan who enjoys the back and forthe of this board.... I had to chime in and say that Rusty or -Riding with the King- or -BBRules- is the biggest loudmouth, no-nothing NFL fan in history.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

No, that would be you, oh "INTERNATIONAL SPY WHO'S WIFE IS A TOP MODEL"  or whatever the story is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

First now I gotta say that Look- If that indeed is paint (and I know too, believe it ALL is)- WHOM-ever did first: the bottom hem, And next the short sleeves, AND finally (E-specially), the collar...?  Well, we're talkin' artistry here folks, fella is a bonafide Ar-teest.  Even though, I understand, I certainly dooo, THAT those aspects of his spectacular portrait, are not most important aspect in light of his far grander design.  It just seems, at least in the extreme novice opinion of an otherwise mental neanderthal on the workings of the art world (i.e. myself)- THAT the artist himself, seems to have sorta "mailed it in", in his efforts within that whole center portion of his framework.  However, I for one, feel both: Understanding & true empathy towards the facet of said art-Ist perhaps having minor difficulties maintaining his pure & extreme form of creative professional concentation when he worked in this area in particular, And secondly- I agree in his overall subjective "intrepretation" of his artform...because honestly, IF you're happening to be running outta paint and/or have limited materials towards creating your masterpiece from the get-go, I too, would've used less paint on the t!ts.  Imho, just a great call, right there.  

Next, thehub:

I'm sorry...I AM sorry.  I did NOT initially realize that THIS, in fact, was your wife at gameday...  So now (under this light), I believe we ALL can readily agree, that you not only helped support the Pats Team, but no doubt the coaches, CERTAINLY the fans...every fan- men, women, even small children.  Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, feminists=I'm certain that each & ALL would readily agree that they were ALL: simply "better people", having been in the prescence of such greatness.  People talk about respect...and forget "Respect."  EVERY-one deserves "Respect".  Respect should NOT "be earned", It should and can: "Be lost."  A faaar Greater trait, is the exact thing that comes to my mind when I look at this amazing art specimen... People, I see that, and I'm thinkin': Admiration.  THAT is something that's earned.  A person's ability to pick you up when in their prescence, and take you to some higher plane, inevitably leaving you as=A Better Person b/c of them.  Like I said: There is NO-one, that doesn't feel like THEY'VE improved as a human being, after simply being subject to her visual prescence alone.  Inanimate objects=I feel pretty safe adding that as well.  You tell me that, This beauty passed by a replacement turn signal light, in a box, while simply walkin' through a car part's store...And the result was: The turn signal actually got better...?  And I'd tell you: I believe it.          

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow, is that all that was needed to get rid of rusty

Come on man, Apologize to this man and his family.....lol

wea u at crusty?

Big meeting in seattle today?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

lord knows Rusty and I have had our battles in this forum but over time I've just come to the realization that he's just another passionate Pats fan like many of us.  Expressing your thoughts & opinions through cyberspace can be very difficult and in many ways taken out of context.

I highly doubt that he was directly insulting your daughters when he was calling someone a "pink hat".  I think most people know what that means here..  It is that person who claims to be a passionate and knowledgeable fan when in fact they don't even know what number Tom Brady wears!  Adolpho on Toucher & Rich does a great job exposing these people on the air and it's quite comical. 

I'm just like you.  I have a family, own an SUV,and take my kids to games and spend a ton of money.  However, that's no excuse for Gillette to be so lame on Sundays!  There was no home field advantage for us last week and that's a shame! 

Switching gears to that picture...  I don't even have words for that one.  It made my day, I can tell you that!

Can't wait to beat up on the Jets on Sunday and turn this forum around from a negative place to something more positive.

Cheers! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]lord knows Rusty and I have had our battles in this forum but over time I've just come to the realization that he's just another passionate Pats fan like many of us.  Expressing your thoughts & opinions through cyberspace can be very difficult and in many ways taken out of context. I highly doubt that he was directly insulting your daughters when he was calling someone a "pink hat".  I think most people know what that means here..  It is that person who claims to be a passionate and knowledgeable fan when in fact they don't even know what number Tom Brady wears!  Adolpho on Toucher & Rich does a great job exposing these people on the air and it's quite comical.  I'm just like you.  I have a family, own an SUV,and take my kids to games and spend a ton of money.  However, that's no excuse for Gillette to be so lame on Sundays!  There was no home field advantage for us last week and that's a shame!  Switching gears to that picture...  I don't even have words for that one.  It made my day, I can tell you that! Can't wait to beat up on the Jets on Sunday and turn this forum around from a negative place to something more positive. Cheers! 
    Posted by deluxbury[/QUOTE]
    Amen, brother.  I want to hear you on Sunday!!