Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink

"I liked it better when the fans were hammered, loud and supported the D. Shoot me."

amen to that, brother.  I remember being at playoff games during the SB years when the place was literally SHAKING on big 3rd downs, and the sound was deafening.  the last few years when I go to games...not so much

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

While the old Foxboro stadium was an embarrasment, I had a lot of pride in it being one of the loudest and more difficult places for visiting teams to come play. It was true home field advantage.

Now Gillette is gorgous facility with lots to be happy with, but the volume in there is an embarrasment. 

When your own team calls out the fans about it, is evern more embarrasing!   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Leave it up to an insecure Pats fan to start a thread.

Rusty, not insecure, just stating that you are painting with a broad brush.

You have identified a real problem with the stadium, I agree it! However, why don't you come to a game and be part of the solution!

I think it's a bigger issue with the cost corp $$$$ going to the games. I think a fan than pays his way in and happy to drink and be into the game. When someone else pays the cost, it becomes, who cares lets talk business and close this deal!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink:
    [QUOTE]Lots of older fans bringing their wives and kidlings to see Brady. They drive in with their SUVs, arrive late, leave early don't know how to make noise, etc. I think Rust just nailed it..... I am that guy. That guy who spends a ton of money on game tickets for 5, in the store buying over priced PINK hats and game jersy's for my girls. Buying a ton of food at the concessions. I think I am helping with the payroll that Kraft must cover on game day. Just because my wife and 3 daughters are wearing pink does not mean they are sitting on their hands when the teams needs us to be a 12th man or girl. One should not paint with such a broad brush! My 11 year watches the game and calls out false starts and holding calls before most of my friends. She also understands even when you play bad you make the most of your last chance. The O did their job on the last drive and the D did not. Didn't you play any sports as a kid Rusty.   I would love to be in the postion to pick up my man Brady.....the guy that has carried us to the promise land so mant times. The fact is the D played better but cant close out a game.
    Posted by thehub[/QUOTE]

Well...someone is to blame. Might as well be you.

LOL!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Rusty,

I am just have fun talking Pats. I am not uptight at all.

The parking is a joke. A long walk to the stadium. I drive up from VA and go to atleast one game a year. Mostly playoffs if I can make it.

I had tickets (huge cost) to the 07 SB but decided to stay home with the family. Good move, saved a ton of cash and and a lonely walk out of the stadium.

I do think you are going easy on the D. Just my opinion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink :      Well...someone is to blame. Might as well be you.      LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I can be the fall guy. Let's hope next week's post are about why we beat the JETS!

I want to see us get after Sanchize.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

why does this guy double space all of his posts?  is he still used to writing 3 page book reports?  takes up half the fkin page.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rusty said it's my fault the Pats stink : If you are serious it is obviously paint.  Look at the NFL logo.  And yes she is fine.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Look at the Logo?  Are you kidding me, what logo?