Rusty Smith to Randy Moss the new dynamic duo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Rusty Smith to Randy Moss the new dynamic duo

watch out Joe Montana and Jerry Rice there is a new dynamic duo in town. Talk about a fall from grace going from Tom Brady to Rusty Smith in 8 short games. Hey Randy, you know when you said you weren't going to talk to the media anymore this year well I'm pretty sure the media doesn't care about you anymore which is really sad.Good luck Randy catching passes from Rusty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Rusty Smith to Randy Moss the new dynamic duo

ROFL, I wonder where all those Moss defenders are? I think BB made the right choice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

I was sad to see moss go and I woulda loved to see him here but everything happens for a reason. I will keep his Jersey until he retires. same with vinatieri

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty Smith to Randy Moss the new dynamic duo:
    [QUOTE]I was sad to see moss go and I woulda loved to see him here but everything happens for a reason. I will keep his Jersey until he retires. same with vinatieri
    Posted by pilillo[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. I'm very happy Moss played with the Pats and this was no disrespect...just very sad that Moss had the best situation in NE and there was no need to shoot his way out of town so he could play with the likes of Rusty Smith and look at the millions of dollars he has lost by leaving the Patriots.Ouch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The dude dug his own grave.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Never seen a guy fall so far from the perch and so quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

I've NEVER seen an athlete lose soooo much money in less than 2 months as Randy-other than gambling of course.He'll be lucky to get a 1 yr. deal from some team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We can pick him up pretty cheap during the off season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

do you think Moss is watching the game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I bet Randy is burning inside watching the Pats beat the Steelers and today the Colts and he isn't part of it.

He should have kept quiet and stayed in N.E.

Who thinks he will want to come back after this season. Bet he is NOT happy in TN.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

why in the world would he want to catch TD passes from Brady and play for one of the greatest coaches of all time when you are catching passes from Rusty Smith???? By the way I have never heard of Rusty.I know he is a rookie but where'd he go to college? I guess Randy wasn't an economics major in college!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I've NEVER seen an athlete lose soooo much money in less than 2 months as Randy-other than gambling of course.He'll be lucky to get a 1 yr. deal from some team.
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

One text - Tiger Woods.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rusty Smith to Randy Moss the new dynamic duo : One text - Tiger Woods.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

yup great point! My bad.I think Tiger lost lost a little more than Randy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

another great day so far for Rusty to Randy. It's painful to watch!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

I actually do feel really bad for Randy....I'm sorry that he lost his passion for the game that brought him so much...Until Randy decides to treat football as a game instead of a business & rediscovers that inner fire he'll never be happy playing football again for any team, including the Patriots again if that oppertunity ever even produces itself again....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hopefully Randy will go in after the game and say the team, coach and organization suk and they end up releasing him.  Randy back for the playoffs!!!  Okay, just kidding.  However, if Randy could come in and have a different attitude with team first like all the other Pats players then it would be cool!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

so much for stretching the field for Chris Johnson. Moss 3 catches Chris Johnson 7 carries for 5 yards

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'm still worried about how the Patriots are going to score point without Randy stretching the field and drawing double coverage opening it up for everyone else.  I guess were doomed

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

[QUOTE]I'm still worried about how the Patriots are going to score point without Randy stretching the field and drawing double coverage opening it up for everyone else.  I guess were doomed
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

I guess spreading the field is totally over rated as long as you have a great QB like Brady.Randy oh Randy, look on the bright side, at least your football season will be over in a few weeks and you won't have to play in the cold weather in New England come playoff time.

Sections
Shortcuts