Rusty Trombone Backs Down On Easy Bet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty Trombone Backs Down On Easy Bet

We've been hearing about the Broncos and their Cap Hell for quite a while.  If Cap Hell is so bad, no team in Cap Hell could win 11 games right? 

I've bet Rusty Trombone that the Broncos, while in Cap Hell, will win at least 11 games next season.  If I'm right, he leaves for six months.  If I'm wrong, I'll leave for six months.

He's afraid to accept the bet.

Is it that Cap Hell just doens't really exist or that the Broncos aren't in Cap Hell at all?

Either way, he's a coward.

Her'e the bet:

"Broncos win 11 or more games and you leave the Pats forum for six months.

Broncos win 10 or less games and I'll leave the Pas forum for six months.

No schedule known.  With Cap Hell being as bad as it is, it doesn't matter, right?

If Cap Hell exists and the Broncos are now in it (per your statement above), there is no way they could win 11 games, right?

Le's go, Mr. Trombone.

Plain and simple:  DO YOU ACCEPT THIS BET?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Rusty Trombone Backs Down On Easy Bet

So the loser wouldn't post from January to June. That is easy bet, be a man and take it Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

We've been hearing about the Broncos and their Cap Hell for quite a while.  If Cap Hell is so bad, no team in Cap Hell could win 11 games right? 

I've bet Rusty Trombone that the Broncos, while in Cap Hell, will win at least 11 games next season.  If I'm right, he leaves for six months.  If I'm wrong, I'll leave for six months.

He's afraid to accept the bet.

Is it that Cap Hell just doens't really exist or that the Broncos aren't in Cap Hell at all?

Either way, he's a coward.

Her'e the bet:

No schedule known.  With Cap Hell being as bad as it is, it doesn't matter, right?

If Cap Hell exists and the Broncos are now in it (per your statement above), there is no way they could win 11 games, right?

Le's go, Mr. Trombone.

He will not take it..  First reason is the broncos will win 11 or more just on their offense alone weather decker resigns or not. Two they still have peyton one of the best reg season qbs out there. The donkeys division might take a step back. Is KC going to be better or was it a flash in the pan. SD I like but are they just a 8-8 team or 9-7 team. Oakland stinks. Just can't see Rusty taking the bet. Hell 6 months is alot to stay off the boards for anyone not sure i could do it or anybody else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What were you expecting from a lying phony?

I'm just astonished that if he wasn't banned so many times over the last 4 years, at the rate he posts his drivel, he would be up to over 146,000 posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

He will not take it..  First reason is the broncos will win 11 or more just on their offense alone weather decker resigns or not. Two they still have peyton one of the best reg season qbs out there. The donkeys division might take a step back. Is KC going to be better or was it a flash in the pan. SD I like but are they just a 8-8 team or 9-7 team. Oakland stinks. Just can't see Rusty taking the bet. Hell 6 months is alot to stay off the boards for anyone not sure i could do it or anybody else.

Stink,

We've heard all year that the Broncos are in Cap Hell.  If a team can go 11-5, is Cap Hell all that bad?

If someone is so confident that they are correct, this is an easy bet to take.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Stink,

We've heard all year that the Broncos are in Cap Hell.  If a team can go 11-5, is Cap Hell all that bad?

Then again Denver's sked looks tough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

What does Rusty Trombone mean?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

What does Rusty Trombone mean?

You'll have to google that one.  NSFW

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You'll have to google that one.  NSFW

Well I guess you learn something new every day...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Omg wow just googled it that freaking funny but sick ,never I would have guessed that one.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont think you can post that on here.thats why you have to google it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Stink,

He might bet you NAS , But you can expect different type of verbal wording into your proposed bet. He has already called me a moron for agreeing with TFB 12. and Babe  lol.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He might bet you NAS , But you can expect different type of verbal wording into your proposed bet. He has already called me a moron for agreeing with TFB 12. and Babe  lol.

It's just so straight forward.  He's been telling everyone since last summer that the Broncos are in "Cap Hell".  Well, if that's a bad thing there is no way a team afflicted with it could win 11 games, right? 

He needs to either take this bet to show that he's confident in his own preachings or he needs to ST FU about cap hell.

10 wins or less, I'll leave the Pats forum for six months.

11 wins or more, he leaves the Pats forum for six months.

None of this one week, two week stuff.  Make it serious.  Six months.  If he believes in what he's saying, he'll take this bet without a second thought.  If not, this puts an end to the cap hell talks all toghether.

It's pretty easy.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Her'e the bet:

Le's go, Mr. Trombone.

Sounds like a lopsided bet to me. Why would Rusty accept it?

The stakes are way too big if he loses: Leaving the board for six months is a pretty huge sacrifice for a prolific poster like he is. Much more so than it would be for you

Meanwhile, the stakes are way too small if he wins: No offense, NAS, but what difference does it make to Rusty whether youre here or not? Do you think he would miss a beat if you suddenly stopped showing up one day? Would he even notice you were gone?

Maybe if you agreed to leave the Bruins forum as well for six months, then the bet would be less one sided. You would at least be risking something akin to what you want Rusty to put at risk

Even then I'm not so sure

But as it stands now, the bet (or the terms of the bet) is out of balance. Taking you up on it would be nuts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Plain and simple - if you believe in "salary cap hell" you take this bet - this has to be the most favorable bet in the history of his board. You can't run around saying everyone is in salary cap and not take this bet...you can't.

Guy has been wrong for years and is a total fraud.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

its a fools bet. Any team that has Peyton Manning at QB can roll out of bed and win 11 games. Stop the trolling with this ridiculous thread NAS. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Your premise that denver is in cap hell and will suck,and you wont bet to back up your premise .If a team is 11-5 Id say thats not cap hell iam willing to prove this your not yeah your name is right your dead in the head.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts