In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You can hide a lot with a HOF QB.  Duh.

[/QUOTE]

And that's no joke!  TFB been doing it for years now.

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Brady has sucked in the postsesons as has Gomie.  2007 the team was loaded. Brady has sucked.

But, overall this is a QB era.  You only think it isn't when January rolls around. LOL!

Regular season, I'd take Gomie and Brady, though, sure. Postseason? Not so much.

Each is mediocre at best and sometimes AWFUL.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a HOF QB can only carry 21 other players so far.  Sunday was a perfect example why the Pats can not get that 4th SB ring... Defense can make all the difference in the world, Seahawks showed us all that Sunday night.  Interesting enough that the Patriots DEFENSE blew 2 SB's allowing last minute game winning drives by the giants of 80+ yards each game. LOL, that is not the defense you need to win Championships!  Thanks Seahawks for proving this point. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

Re: Rusty Trombone Backs Down On Easy Bet

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We've been hearing about the Broncos and their Cap Hell for quite a while.  If Cap Hell is so bad, no team in Cap Hell could win 11 games right? 

I've bet Rusty Trombone that the Broncos, while in Cap Hell, will win at least 11 games next season.  If I'm right, he leaves for six months.  If I'm wrong, I'll leave for six months.

He's afraid to accept the bet.

Is it that Cap Hell just doens't really exist or that the Broncos aren't in Cap Hell at all?

Either way, he's a coward.

Her'e the bet:

"Broncos win 11 or more games and you leave the Pats forum for six months.

Broncos win 10 or less games and I'll leave the Pas forum for six months.

No schedule known.  With Cap Hell being as bad as it is, it doesn't matter, right?

If Cap Hell exists and the Broncos are now in it (per your statement above), there is no way they could win 11 games, right?

Le's go, Mr. Trombone.

Plain and simple:  DO YOU ACCEPT THIS BET?"

[/QUOTE]

36 SECONDS...2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS...DO YOU ACCEPT THIS MONUMENTAL ALL-TIME CHOKE?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok Rusty mr 152 IQ.The cap is to make a even playing feild for players cause some teams donve the revenue like others and the league doesnt want one team to dominate for ever.

[/QUOTE]

I mean...dude. How are you supposed to be taken seriously with that kind of English? I would like to think you're better than that.

[/QUOTE]

HE TYPES THE WAY BUST-CHISE MAKES LOVES WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD CATS...WITH GAPS AND NOISES, THEN WITH A LONG ROLL IN THE KITTY LITTER.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Back to the bet:

Rusty, if you think it's possible that a team in "cap hell" can go 11-5, you should stop talking about cap hell, but cleary it's not hell if you can go 11-5.

Or, you can keep your premise and take this bet.

The best part here is that either way it sucks for you.

Courtesy of me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your premise that denver is in cap hell and will suck,and you wont bet to back up your premise .If a team is 11-5 Id say thats not cap hell iam willing to prove this your not yeah your name is right your dead in the head.

[/QUOTE]

ABsolutely never said they "will suck". Absolute lie.  Flat out lie. 

[/QUOTE]

OK Well you didnt come out and say suck in those words.but you say it in a round about way saying cap hell blah blah blah.So whats the big deal if cap hell dosent suck and they come out with a winning record?It must not be that bad as you say.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, is Denver not praised by the media left and right as some juggernaut well built team?

Who just got bludgeoned in the SB for arguably the worst SB bludgeoning in SB history due to it happening in the cap era?

Denver.

They ain't going anywhere next year either, but I am not going to take your bet until I see their draft and whatever FA moves they desperately make.

Who are you anyway? Who in the hell proposes bets this far in advance in the season? Gomie could ge drilled in preseason, be done, and you'd be screwed, for example.

You're just trying to be the guy who can win a bet vs me.   You would have lost in the Baltimore bet, too. lmao

How is the bet favorable, too?  That has me chuckling.  One tool claims it to be "favorable" and then other tools come swooping in also to proclaim it to be "favorable".

lol

[/QUOTE]

Well the way I look at it no one has a anvantage at this point I dont care if I lose its a internet bet no money to lose.See if they pick up a great wr or other position then you say No I wont accept at this point its a even playing feild anything can happen.Thats why now.

[/QUOTE]

If no one has an advantage, why was it "favorable" for me?  You keep backing yourself into a corner.  Your allies are all trolls.

Not a good sign for you.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, his "allies"!  And the way he "aligns" himself with those dastardly trolls.

Look here people.  Queenie is what happens when children play too much Dungeons & Dragons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ok Rusty mr 152 IQ.The cap is to make a even playing feild for players cause some teams donve the revenue like others and the league doesnt want one team to dominate for ever.

[/QUOTE]

I mean...dude. How are you supposed to be taken seriously with that kind of English? I would like to think you're better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Please like you dont have typos go blow your bb doll and come up with some new insults .Take your other troll with you since its you signing in and out cause there ia a few that only show up after you to tey to protect you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

This is a little OT for the thread, but an anagram for "Rusty Trombone" is "Busy Tormentor"

Kind of appropriate, huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plain and simple - if you believe in "salary cap hell" you take this bet - this has to be the most favorable bet in the history of his board. You can't run around saying everyone is in salary cap and not take this bet...you can't.

Guy has been wrong for years and is a total fraud.

[/QUOTE]

How is it favorable?  They could go 11-5 and miss the playoffs and SoxSuxksHisBalls could win, so that makes no sense.

What makes it so favorable? Gomie could have a 9-7 team be an 11-5 team just by himself in two games.

Christ, Denver's team this year was poorly built as the SB showed.  I won a bet to prove that.  Said it all along.  While the media and dorks like you were drooling over what Elway did, I tried to warn.

43-8 bludgeoning in a SB proves the team build and the start of cap hell is well underway.

Also, if I nailed the Pitt, NYGs and Balt cap hells to the T, one by winning a bet, who can I be wrong for years?   That makes no sense whatsoever, especially coming from you saying "I wish we did what the Jets did". 

bawhahah

YOur Jets still haven't recovered from their cap hell debacle.  Thay have no base built through the draft and no continuity. Cap hell.

How is it possible I am a fraud if I am usually right and undefeated in bets here? Can you explain that?  You don't even get basic economics, Cupcake. You've proven it time and again.

Who else even offers wagers here to back their premises? No one.  You dorks are itching to try to set me up and take me down for once, and the stalking/obsession is creepy.

[/QUOTE]

No rusty, I don't get "economics"...bawhahaha! Rusty I'd be willing to bet my car's steering wheel and front seats are worth more than your entire nissan sentra.

The fact remains this bet is very very favorable to you, because if the Broncos were in salary cap hell they wouldn't be able to win 11 games. Now for you to claim Manning could get them X amount of wins lends to the theory that the quarterback (a very good quarterback, like say Brady) would be a main reason why a team would win - which is what you said is NOT the reason why teams win. You've said time and time again that a team wins by good management, team building, depth, etc...you've already said Denver hasn't done well in those departments. If that is true they shouldn't win 11 games next year in "salary cap hell".

This is why you are a fraud. If you are right about "salary cap hell" the Broncos shouldn't win 11 games...no way. But you aren't, so you won't take the bet.

[/QUOTE]

This is a QB/offensive league. Said it many times. 

I never said I wouldn't take the bet. I want to see their draft first.   They may nail their draft and mask some cap hell aftereffects.

And, yes, you are absolutely brutal understanding concets of the cap. You praised the Jet and will never live it down. Other moments include wanting Mike Wallace at 13 million per.

It simply cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

the Giants aren't in ur fictional cap hell Queenie...and all u do is pick whoever wins the SB or beats the Pats and immediately apply that silly soundbyte to them...i am sure Seattle is now entering cap hell as we speak...just be glad ur mediocre GM stumbled on Tom Brady and has coached in a college division for a dozen years and pipe down

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a little OT for the thread, but an anagram for "Rusty Trombone" is "Busy Tormentor"

Kind of appropriate, huh?

[/QUOTE]

can u make it say "obnoxious dumb*ss"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

can u make it say "obnoxious dumb*ss"?

No, but now that you mention it, an anagram for "Obnoxious Dumb*ss" is "Bub's Anxious Moods"

PS Who's Bub, I wonder? Why is he so jittery?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL...this thread is classic Dick.  He does this all the time. He simply lies every day and posts pictures using different names when he has no facts - as if he truly thinks noone knows it's him.

you just can't make this up. Wait, he just did.....Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Yep all talk ,Rusty open mouth insert foot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

lets not forget that Russell wanted me to take on a bet with him, and I asked for a couple of days to see if Solder was going to play, and he thiught that was welching on the bet. yet here he is trying to wait on the draft, free agency, etc...

so much for his foolish salary cap hell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lets not forget that Russell wanted me to take on a bet with him, and I asked for a couple of days to see if Solder was going to play, and he thiught that was welching on the bet. yet here he is trying to wait on the draft, free agency, etc...

[/QUOTE]

I was wondering when you show up and see this for a good laugh.welcome back

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was wondering when you show up and see this for a good laugh.welcome back

[/QUOTE]

yeah, we were short handed due to the SB coverage, so I have been doing expended work with the college b-ball schedule...havent been around much lately other than a post here and there.

have had Russell on ignore a good 3 weeks now, so out of touch with his nonsense, and enjoying my time on the board much more since I have done so

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah. Brady has sucked in the postsesons as has Gomie.  2007 the team was loaded. Brady has sucked.

But, overall this is a QB era.  You only think it isn't when January rolls around. LOL!

Regular season, I'd take Gomie and Brady, though, sure. Postseason? Not so much.

[/QUOTE]

So Brady and Gomie are worth paying for until the playoffs at which point they stop being worth it...what a moot point! You can't have it both ways, so what are you going at here? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His refusal to accept my bet is the death of all "Cap Hell" talk.  If he were so confident in all of his statements about it, he'd have come back with "Let's make it a year".

Instead, he's 100% petrified.

Salary Cap Hell is no more.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His refusal to accept my bet is the death of all "Cap Hell" talk.  If he were so confident in all of his statements about it, he'd have come back with "Let's make it a year".

[/QUOTE]

Well its really my bet all you did was change the wager

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I apologize, amigo.  You are 100% correct. 

I just felt that a week hiatus was easy to swallow.  Six months?  If you believe in what you're writing, it's no problem.  If you are suddenly not so sure, well...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please like you dont have typos go blow your bb doll and come up with some new insults .Take your other troll with you since its you signing in and out cause there ia a few that only show up after you to tey to protect you.

[/QUOTE]

Step right up folks and get your membership to the "I OWN RUSTY" Fan club. Were almost sold out so hurry .......hurry........hurry!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I apologize, amigo.  You are 100% correct. 

I just felt that a week hiatus was easy to swallow.  Six months?  If you believe in what you're writing, it's no problem.  If you are suddenly not so sure, well...

[/QUOTE]
    No problem I would have we longer the2 weeks but didnt think he go for it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You'll have to google that one.  NSFW

[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you learn something new every day...

[/QUOTE]

what was the answer...i'm too lazy to google....lol

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You'll have to google that one.  NSFW

[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you learn something new every day...

[/QUOTE]

what was the answer...i'm too lazy to google....lol

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts