Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

Christopher Price capeleaguer Whoa RT @TheJetsStream: BREAKING: Jets will release Kris Jenkins, Vernon Gholston, Damien Woody and Jason Taylor, per sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Jets give up on Gholston

Manish Mehta TheJetsStream There's a possibility Jets may re-sign Jenkins, Gholston, Woody and/or Taylor to reduced salaries after they are cut, per sources

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Jets give up on Gholston?

i wouldn't mind bringing in jenkins and woody for a tryout. woody had 2 rings with us before he hit FA. and Jenkins is a beast when he is on the field but 2 knee injuries is never good.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Jets give up on Gholston?:
    How long before the lets sign Vern thread starts.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    Posted by leatherhelmet

Well why shouldn't we? Someone needs to carry Nin's jock strap after all

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Tears of joy, as I've been beating up on Stone-Hips Gholston since the week before he was drafted, begging the Jets front office on this forum, Puh-leeze let the Jets draft him at #6 in the whole 2008 draft!  Final score, 0 sacks in his whole career.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

ohh jeez, this is gonna get ugly.
    i know for a fact that we arent gonna sign any of these jokers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

How funny would it be though if NE brought him in on the cheap and he became a force off the end, kind of like a James Harrison type that took time to develop and blossom. Another dagger in Rex's heart like Woodhead. That would be wonderful!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Crable is drooling for that OLB spot. ha ha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Wow.......

Vernon Gholston had a $9 million escalator clause in his contract for one sack or forced fumble or fumble recovery. Never got it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

2 year window gamble = FAIL

The Tannenrube Plan is like the failed Schlieffen Plan for Germany of WWI.

lol

Enjoy Yets fans.

Taylor and Jenkins could be done. Taylor definitely.  Woody is getting up there and no injnury prone as well.

Bye bye Jets.

Skins and Jets releasing overpriced, overrated veterans?  Really? lol

Note the Pats locking down players in their prime and not overpaying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I do enjoy this ole rusty.  we just created about 24MM in cap space for next year.  This was our get out of cap jail free card for 2011. And really, what are we missing? Nothing that contributed to our past season.  NADA ZIP ZILCH!!!

Make no mistake, what I will enjoy jsut as much is your constant backpeddling and croning day after day about the jets going all in for 2011 just like you did this past year.  Here is a prediction, you defending every shortcoming for your pats this next season with the excuse of rebuilding on the fly.  Turning a blind eye to my DC pretending to be a HC and leading  his team DEEP into the playoffs in his first two years.  Thats right baby!!! We took out the Bengals and Chargers 2 years ago and we took out YOU and the Colts this past year.  That is my current team dummy.  Not a past team that is now announcing game day highlights lol. Not bad for a DC eh ole rusty.

My predictions for next year:
    1 Rusty will backpeddle so fast he could have been drafted as a CB if he could run as fast as he types.
    2 Rusty will proclaim that his team is rebuilding on the fly and that is why they lost to the jets
    3 Rusty will take pot shots at the Sanchize even though he will again lead his team to the playoffs(all of this while blaming his success on the rest of the team*see prediction number one--they should not have a team because we went all in for this past 2 year run*)
    4 Rusty will have 9000 posts by the time the regular season starts
    5 Rusty will call this post laughable and make some comment about this being the highest of high comedy

That is all for now.  I am sure there are 20 other things I could predict about rusty, he is so simple.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I do enjoy this ole rusty.  we just created about 24MM in cap space for next year.  This was our get out of cap jail free card for 2011. And really, what are we missing? Nothing that contributed to our past season.  NADA ZIP ZILCH!!! Make no mistake, what I will enjoy jsut as much is your constant backpeddling and croning day after day about the jets going all in for 2011 just like you did this past year.  Here is a prediction, you defending every shortcoming for your pats this next season with the excuse of rebuilding on the fly.  Turning a blind eye to my DC pretending to be a HC and leading  his team DEEP into the playoffs in his first two years.  Thats right baby!!! We took out the Bengals and Chargers 2 years ago and we took out YOU and the Colts this past year.  That is my current team dummy.  Not a past team that is now announcing game day highlights lol. Not bad for a DC eh ole rusty. My predictions for next year: 1 Rusty will backpeddle so fast he could have been drafted as a CB if he could run as fast as he types. 2 Rusty will proclaim that his team is rebuilding on the fly and that is why they lost to the jets 3 Rusty will take pot shots at the Sanchize even though he will again lead his team to the playoffs(all of this while blaming his success on the rest of the team*see prediction number one--they should not have a team because we went all in for this past 2 year run*) 4 Rusty will have 9000 posts by the time the regular season starts 5 Rusty will call this post laughable and make some comment about this being the highest of high comedy That is all for now.  I am sure there are 20 other things I could predict about rusty, he is so simple.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

It's just as sure that you will continue to post childish rants like the above while at the same time claiming you're not going to post anymore.  It's as sure as Rexy claiming the Lombardi trophy then adding year 43 to the Jets' century of futility

You may now begin whining about movies that threaten your questionable manhood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Jesus man, Rusty said he wasnt going to post, cant you tell?????  I never said that....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is all you have?  This many "key" parts to your AFC Title loser team going for it all the last two years, and this is it?

Really, dribblelips?

All we heard was how smart it was to sign proven veterans to start on your team.

Gholston was "improving" too. lol

Also, it's "backpedal". Learn to use the word correctly, otherwise you will force me to bitchslap you in internetland, over and over. YOu aren't walking backwards selling something. lol

You are selling something, though. And it smells.

Your issue is, I have a much better handle and understanding on my team and yours, than you do of your own and mine.

You don't get it.  This is the peak for you as a fan. It's better than Al Toon, Ken O'Brien, Freeman McNeil or Rich Kotite, so you can't see straight right now.

You are ga-ga over a team that is better than mediocre. 

This is what bothers you and other simpleton Jets fans that come swinging in here hanging from each others' ding-dongs, desperately trying to prop up the NY Yets.

You aren't getting it. You think you are entitled and you absolutely blew it last year. Blew it.

My team goes 14-2 in a total overachievement year, shows an incredible amount of growth, is financially in great position, has 6 picks in the top 100 of the draft and will have yet another great draft and months of camp competiton.

NE will field one of the best teams in the AFC next year and end up winning the division again.

YOUR team, meanwhile, will scramble around again and try to convince everyone that they are a team of destiny, all their older players are peaking, their lack of draft returns are a good thing, having no 2nd rd pick in this draft is ideal.....

AND...

Wait for it...........

Everyone will bang down the door to want to play for the Jets in 2011. lol!!

Yes!   Come one, come all!  We want your immature thugs!  Bring us your castoffs and we'll overpay you!

Further, the Jets just jacked ticket prices, because Mr. Drug Maker/Healthcare trust fund baby thinks he can take advantage of the wave of incredible playoff success they had.

You enjoy!

Of course the cap space they just cleared out will mean they will have great replacements iin 2011!  Of course!

lol

Trolls hate facts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I am going to break this down UD6 style...

This is all you have?  This many "key" parts to your AFC Title loser team going for it all the last two years, and this is it? Really, dribblelips?
    What in the world does this even mean?  key parts? i just said that they were non factors..is that a 2 sentence paragraph ole rusty, king of the masters degree in art history? 
    All we heard was how smart it was to sign proven veterans to start on your team. Gholston was "improving" too.
    He was servicable, he "held the corner" on rushes.  you remember those posts ole rusty. there had to be at least 50 of them that you went on and on about "facts" that the jets defense would get shreaded in the run game. 
    lol Also, it's "backpedal". Learn to use the word correctly, otherwise you will force me to bitchslap you in internetland, over and over.
    Predictable...In your own mind I am sure that you really do think that you are slapping me around but your posts dont fool me or most educated fans.  you are grasping at straws by calling out my mispellings and grammar. 
    Your issue is, I have a much better handle and understanding on my team and yours, than you do of your own and mine. You don't get it.  This is the peak for you as a fan. It's better than Al Toon, Ken O'Brien, Freeman McNeil or Rich Kotite, so you can't see straight right now.
    You just think that you understand the jets more than me. big difference between what you think and what actually is.  Ahhh yes, Al Toon, I liked him a lot, too bad he got concussed. O'Brein and freeman mcneil, other favorites.  Richie???never liked him. 
    This is what bothers you and other simpleton Jets fans that come swinging in here hanging from each others' ding-dongs, desperately trying to prop up the NY Yets. You aren't getting it. You think you are entitled and you absolutely blew it last year. Blew it.
    I am not bothered at all.  I am enjoying this.  what dont I get?  I got lucky 2 years ago to go deep into the playoffs?  that is what you said right? that we loaded up for last year and we are done for this upcoming season.  That is more of YOUR propaganda, not mine ole rusty.  I have always maintained that tannenbaum will get us what we need to compete.  We will have a chance to win a SB next year jsut as we did this year.
    My team goes 14-2 in a total overachievement year, shows an incredible amount of growth,
    Getting bounced in your first game of the playoffs 2 years in a row is growth?  wow, way to progress ole rusty. 
    is financially in great position
    I dont really know what your cap number is but with shelling out 20 to TB and 20 to your nose guard, it cant be all rosy.  I will give you this, your draft picks wont hurt your cap too bad.
    , has 6 picks in the top 100 of the draft and will have yet another great draft and months of camp competiton.
    Yup, the potential is there, all you have to do is pick winners that can contribute immediately.  
    NE will field one of the best teams in the AFC next year and end up winning the divison again.
    as stated above, good luck picking kids that can come in and contribute immediately.   
    YOUR team, meanwhile, will scramble around again and try to convince everyone that they are a team of destiny, all their older players are peaking, their lack of draft returns are a good thing, having no 2nd rd pick in this draft is ideal.....
    Hrmmmm....thinking about my old players....cant really think of one.  you on the other hand have an aging qb that seemed to run out of steam in his first game of the playoffs.  we will scramble?  really?  the proof is out on the field and we will work to be more consistent.  no second round pick, you got me there, lets just give up on 2011, go to 2012 where we may or may not have a second round pick. 
    AND... Wait for it........... Everyone will bang down the door to want to play for the Jets in 2011. lol!! Yes!   Come one, come all!
    Remember trevor pryce last year?  fact.
     We want your immature thugs!  Bring us your castoffs and we'll overpay you! Further, the Jets just jacked ticket prices, because Mr. Drug Maker/Healthcare trust fund baby thinks he can take advantage of the wave of incredible playoff success they had. You enjoy! Of course the cap space they just cleared out will mean they will have great replacements iin 2011!  Of course! lol Trolls hate facts.
    Fact is we just cleared approx. 24MM to resign 4 or 5 impact players this next year.  I can give a whatever fills your head about woody johnson.  i care more about rex and tannenbaum.
    Posted by BBReigns

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, the Pats had flaws they hid, but still grew from 2009-->2010.

Yes.

Growth.

Add in more good talent from the NCAA to what they have and we won't be seeing one and dones in the future.

All you do is resort back to what a great success it was for NY to go into their 4th decade of not winning a SB, pretending it's a positive moving forward.

lol

PS  Yes, please learn to spell very simple words that you should be able to use.

In your world, apparently, not being able to spell simple words you choose to use is a good thing.   Priceless.

"shreaded"?

Really, little boy?

Edit:  Trevor Pryce!  Tears!

You just can't make it up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Still waiting on facts to support how you grew the last 2 years.

you didnt grow, you went one and done 2 years in a row.  What kind of experience is that for your young kids.  I wouldnt call that playoff experience.  All you did is get 2 years closer to TB retiring, that is a fact....  Enjoy your highlight for 2011, the draft.

ENJOY!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

We all knew you'd try to deflect.  Like clockwork.

14-2 over 10-6 is clearly an improvement, not to mention red zone pass D, turnovers created, etc. Tons of improvement from a mediocre 2009.

Like I said, you are so far gone you can't see. Your other Jets boyfriends are the same way.

You're all the same. Irrational, clueless and angry.

Isn't two AFC Title game chokejobs two more years closer to Sanchez being a major disappointment in NY?

You best hope that run game doesn't fall out of the top 10. 

lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Ok lets stop this non sense since both of you are repeating yourselfs over and over.If you look at it in the other persons way both are right ,the pats had a great season  but lost 2 yrs in a row and havent won anything.As for the jets yes they went too the AFC championship 2 yrs in a row but lost and they still havent won anything.So arueing  this over and over agian is pointless!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

i wouldn't mind bringing in jenkins and woody for a tryout. woody had 2 rings with us before he hit FA. and Jenkins is a beast when he is on the field but 2 knee injuries is never good.
    Posted by natesubs

Woody maybe, Jenkins, no.  These guys are old for football players.  I think Woody can still be very good in the run game.  Pass coverage, not so much.  Jenkins has had the same season ending injury for two years running.  How much more do you think that old knee can take carrying around some 300 lbs, while trying to block another guy who's also 300 lbs or more and who is athletic to boot?  I say no.  Why do you think the YETS are letting him go?  YETS fans at the Green Gang forum were almost unanimous in their opinion that he might be worth bringing back to the vet minimum, otherwise they were all infavor of leting this fan favorite go.  Fickle fans....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Try making a little sense in your responses ole rusty.  what lent you to believe that i was deflecting?  I reread my reponse to your pointless post and I deflected nothing.  Surely you would know that with your masters degree in engresh lol.  you must be really riled up over there.  Try not to get too bothered as your office mate might not appreciate it.  then again, he/she must be used to it by now.

14-2...How could I forget about that with that huge 14-2 trophy in your showcase.  Take comfort in whatever you need to help you sleep at night ole rusty.  your team took its last gasp under TB.  BB and TB should get you that and a lot more.  Plus, didnt you have the best WR in the AFC East last year?  Best QB?  What else did you have that was the best, according to your patriots minded views....

Next year, more excuses about rebuilding on the fly.

Book it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Another difference between Pats fans and stupid Jets fans:

When neither team wins a SB, Jets fans think by going "deeper" in the playoffs, this sets them up for a even better showing the next season.

lol

Watch the NFL much?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Jets give up on Gholston? : Woody maybe, Jenkins, no.  These guys are old for football players.  I think Woody can still be very good in the run game.  Pass coverage, not so much.  Jenkins has had the same season ending injury for two years running.  How much more do you think that old knee can take carrying around some 300 lbs, while trying to block another guy who's also 300 lbs or more and who is athletic to boot?  I say no.  Why do you think the YETS are letting him go.  YETS fans at the Green Gang forum were almost unanimous in their opinion that he might be worth bringing back to the vet minimum. 
    Posted by Dessalines

this jet fan agrees, Jenkins would be well worth bringing back for the minimum. I would give him a little more as I think he will come back stronger than last year.  I will tell you this much, seeing what i saw from that dood when he was healthy, I dont want to play against him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

we have been a top 4 team for the past 2 years with a young HC and QB.  Fact.

Sections
Shortcuts