Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Jets give up on Gholston?

In Response to Re: Jets give up on Gholston?:
    [QUOTE]lol We'll let your words settle on this thread, with you being bitchslapped off of it yet again. You're out of your league posting here as a homer Jets fan.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

looks like either Wedat got out of school early or has a study hall. I didn't expect him back until after school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]wow, did i finally get through to you?  do you see how you ignore factual posts and go on tangents when you know you are proved wrong.  did we have a breakthrough moment????  I doubt it. I think you are as delusional as ever, just hoping that time will erase the points that you were worked over on this thread...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

The only fact we need post about the Jets is 43 years

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gee, I could have sworn I put an end to this thread two posts up.

Let me try it again.  Go back to the Gang Green board and stroke your Jersey Shore buddies.

Thanks,

Pats Fans

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Gee, I could have sworn I put an end to this thread two posts up. Let me try it again.  Go back to the Gang Green board and stroke your Jersey Shore buddies. Thanks, Pats Fans
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

If you need to know why he keeps coming back just rent Rain Man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

lololol, this is great, you now refer to all of your personalities as pats fans, plural.  great.  dont address any of the items that i copied from your 10 paragraph essay on page 2, and dont address how you want the jets to measure themselves against if they can "get past" the pats.  just leave that back in the thread and put an end to this. good job.  you are the greatest pats fan evah!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets give up on Gholston? : If you need to know why he keeps coming back just rent Rain Man.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

I clearly aggravate him because he only responds to me. lol

Someone else could come here and have a searing review of the future of the Jets and he wouldn't respond to that person.

Evern your zingers go unattended.  Hilarious.

My, or anyone else's analysis on his beloved Jets, rings a little to close to him for ol' WhoDung.

Poor baby.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Princess does it for attention.  his "zingers" arent clever, he is just a forum pet who doesnt add anything insightful to almost any post on this forum(sorry if the truth hurts princess).  Every once in a while he gets my attention, which he begs for.

you on the otherhand live in this alternate reality.  one where all of your posts are the truth and full of facts.  one where anyone who doesnt agree is not a real patriots fan.  you take wild swings all day (about 40 times a day) and every once in a while you make contact.  most of the other times you are just flailing in the wind.  So try to "deflect" attention from your moronic comments in this thread and ask why I call you out, okay?

enjoy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, it's not OK MR. Backpedal.

Considering I am a Pats fan, I'd say multiple posts is not such a strange thing, especially when some of them consist of slapping drips like yourself. They do happen to add up when so much opportunity to slap you and other trolls is necessary.

You are on other hand, are a Jets fan on a Pats board, with over 600 posts in the last 5 months.

Serious question:

Do you not have any friends who are Jets fans? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

there you go again, making no sense in your response.  where is my "backpedal"?

You have many posts.  that is agreed, my comment was just as much to the substance of your posts as to the sheer volume of them.  Again you ignore a significant point in my post and try to deflect to me being a jets fan...you see how when i respond to your post, i actually "respond" to your post.  that is how it is supposed to work.  apply your masters in engresh to that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]there you go again, making no sense in your response.  where is my "backpedal"? You have many posts.  that is agreed, my comment was just as much to the substance of your posts as to the sheer volume of them.  Again you ignore a significant point in my post and try to deflect to me being a jets fan...you see how when i respond to your post, i actually "respond" to your post.  that is how it is supposed to work.  apply your masters in engresh to that. 

Since a turd on a sidewalk also has substance you could be right. But don't try to delude yourself that your substance rivals that of anything beyond inanimate objects. Like the turd you merely occupy space Anything beyond that would be a reach..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

ahhhh, yes.  it is too much for you to read a post and comprehend it.  the substance i was refering to was rusty's posts.  as in reference to the volume of posts AND the substance of his posts.  oddly enough you characterized it perfectly.  a fruedian slip i suppose.

serve up another one princess.  we will see if i can get my account banned yet.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]ahhhh, yes.  it is too much for you to read a post and comprehend it.  the substance i was refering to was rusty's posts.  as in reference to the volume of posts AND the substance of his posts.  oddly enough you characterized it perfectly.  a fruedian slip i suppose. serve up another one princess.  we will see if i can get my account banned yet.

In order for a normal person to comprehend a post that post needs to written by someone who has evolved beyond the intelligence of an amoeba so don't expect anyone to ever comprehend you ravings. Silly little boy 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

This is a killer thread.. Wederrwedatt why do you spend so much time on a NE thread? You know its all going to be NE homers like Rusty and others, and myself..

Seriously though, normal men have normal friends who look at things objectively even when they love one team. I have a lot of Jets fans where I live that I am friends with. None of them dare to talk any kind of crap until they actually win and show sustained strength. And even after your team wins, bragging is dumb because you act like you have been there.. 

Anyways, the Jets fans I know are actually pretty on par, they ALL hate their coach. They ALL said they blew it last year after beating Indi and NE... Which they did... They all admitted NE was a better team but the Jets obviously played like Champs against a pitiful NE team (something us NE fans have to deal with lately in the playoffs). Most of them admit the window is closing, blown chances hurt.. Look at the Patriots this year and against the Giants.. Two SBs that could have been.. How many years does Brady have left... Not many.. And when he is gone, the run may end..

My point is, chances were blown, you won't keep getting them either. NE is getting better barring injuries, better on last years team is scary. They should improve year after year for a couple years. The only way the Jets sustain their current level is if Dirty Sanchez evolves the way Brady did early on (I think he could personally).  

Well, your bantering with Rusty is pathetic. I am not sure if your doing it just to spite him or your really that arrogant / ignorant through a computer screen. The Jets fans I know are greatful for their recent success, they want it to continue, but they don't act like their coach and put the cart before the horse. You shouldnt either..  Maybe your younger or culturally challenged, I dont know.. Good humor reading this tread though. 

Raise a beer to hoping the NFL plays on next year, and the Pats and Jets see each other 3 times again! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Yup, the potential is there, all you have to do is pick winners that can contribute immediately. 
    Kind of like Devin McCourty?  82 tackles - 7 INT's - 2 FF
    Kyle Wilson......................   21 tackles - 0 INT's - 0 FF
    I think I like our chances with how many picks?  obviously one of ours is worth 4 of yours lol.  Keep overpaying your stars in the wrong position and we will keep having so many offensive threats that the 20 mil your paying Revis in 2011 will hurt that much more. 
    Hrmmmm....thinking about my old players....cant really think of one.  you on the other hand have an aging qb that seemed to run out of steam in his first game of the playoffs.  we will scramble?  really?  the proof is out on the field and we will work to be more consistent.  no second round pick, you got me there, lets just give up on 2011, go to 2012 where we may or may not have a second round pick.
    Ladanians old and faded plenty in the ladder part of 2010... move to shonn greene and dont screw me in my fantasy draft again..  Oh ya Sux having Tom Brady and BB... hate it.. I mean who likes hall of fame guys anways.   overrated... am I right?  No 2nd round pick for the Jets? thats weird.. we have 2.. one of em's carolinas... 33rd overall..hm maybe it was a flub up in the front office?
    Still waiting on facts to support how you grew the last 2 years.
    uhm.. record?  You of all people should know its any mans game when you hit the playoffs.. See figure.. your last 2 playoff exits. 
    All you did is get 2 years closer to TB retiring, that is a fact....  Enjoy your highlight for 2011, the draft.
    Oh great you can count.. I was worried when you thought you cleared 24 mil in cap space that you couldnt.. but I think you have the smaller numbers under control.  yes every year Tom brady does get closer to retirement.. and also one year closer to being inducted into the hall of fame.  Unlike Sancho sanchez who plays ball to NOT lose the game for his team.  I seriously think thats what they tell him.. "HEY! Sancho!  Dont blow it ok?  just hand it off..."  Oh and ya and stacking 6 draft picks from the first 3 rounds that will undeniably help out team for the next decade... it should be pretty great.. I mean, im gonna watch it.
    14-2...How could I forget about that with that huge 14-2 trophy in your showcase.
    Oh you like Trophys? We should compare sometime.. oh not Trophys then.. lets compare RECORDS then.. no? Playoff appearances?  Yea.. is it getting obvious yet?  You root for a lessor team my man.  You can come into a NE forum and get your stuff handed to you all day but at the end of it... you dont have what it takes and neither does your team.  !Peace!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets give up on Gholston? : Only a Jets fan would call two straight losses in the AFCCG a "two year run". heeheehee...then again, when you win every 40 years or so it could be considered a "dynasty"
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

lol

WhoDung done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

j24m--you may want to lump yourself in with ole rusty but i doubt the majority of pats fans on this site would go along with that.  I dont have a problem with fandom, in fact that is why ANYONE is on this forum, we are all big football fans first even though we root for different teams.  I am a big jets fan and almost every one else here are big pats fans.  that is okay by me.  you completely lost me when you talk about all of your jets fan friends hating rex ryan.  that is complete garbage and now i know that you are full of garbage.  Yeah we blew a chance at a championship last year.  so did 31 other teams.  We are in a position to get back there imo.  same nucleus with our young qb "that plays not to lose the game", same defense, same offensive line and same RBs, looks like we will have at least santonio back again. 

one last thing, you talk about the patriots team being pitiful?  this is how you are improving?  you and rusty better get your stories straight.  are you pitiful or getting better? Either way it will come out on the field next year, of course if there is football.  cheers to football next year.

Ender--so we did not need to push our young players onto the field last year.  You want to evaluate your draft after year 1, go for it.  any football person knows it takes 3-4 years to evaluate a draft class.  McCourtey was good but would he have started for the jets?  uhhhh NO!!! lol.  so try being a little objective when criticizing mmmkay?

my old players?  LT is all you can come up with?  a role player?  albeit a roleplayer that helped to eliminate your team from their only playoff game last year.  that was a sweet pass from my terrible qb to him for a td that deflated your team.  Meanwhile your old player?  he is the linchpin to your whole season.  if he wears down, well i beleive you saw what could happen.

My qb is getting better every year.  you are in complete denial if you think otherwise.  nuff said.  if you are too much of a homer to see it, you fit right in with ole rusty, keep those blinders on if it helps you dream about next season.

so in short, you just got your face handed to you but you can high five rusty tonight and think otherwise.  I'll be hanging out under the bridge.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

you and rusty better get your stories straight.
    Keep reading lol...
    Ender--so we did not need to push our young players onto the field last year.  You want to evaluate your draft after year 1, go for it.  any football person knows it takes 3-4 years to evaluate a draft class.  McCourtey was good but would he have started for the jets?  uhhhh NO!!! lol.  so try being a little objective when criticizing mmmkay?
    Ill try and be as objective as possible here mmmkay?
    Kyle Wilson....  21 Tackles - 0 INT - 0 Forced Fumbles
    Darrell Revis...  32 Tackles - 0 INT - 0 FF
    Cromartie....... 42 Tackles  - 3 INT - 0 FF
    your right... im sure they wouldnt have started Devin McCourty.... with his 82 tackles and 7 INT's  keep in mind the entire JETS DEFENSE only had a total of 12 interceptions last year.  are you adding this up as I go because I can type slower.
    so in short, you just got your face handed to you but you can high five rusty tonight and think otherwise.  I'll be hanging out under the bridge.
    I know you just "handed me my face n all but I gotta tell you.. im feelin all right.  Im not sure what bridge you will be at or why you thought I needed to know this but you have fun okay?

Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped posting about other things and made this your post, yours could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on BDC, reading the post your post could be like. 
    maybe you dont get this tagline anymore....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How is Mark Sanchez getting "better"?  His compl%, QB rating and TD/INT ratio barely improved.

I'd give those stats for more credence if he wasn't hiding behind a top 5 run game.

If he was doing it with a mediocre run game, his poor/average stats would be defensible.

I am more impressed with Matt Cassel and his leaky O Line, using less passing weaponry, etc, putting up the better numbers, actually.  That's just one QB who shows more week in and week out as a QB who can lead instead of luckily tumbling over wins.

And I am not using Cassel as an example as an ex-Pat, but to show how overrated Sanchez is in Jets fans eyes.

Cassel is even more impressive than Sanchez. Put Cassel on the Jets and they at least go to the SB last year.

By the time Sanchez is SB ready (if that ever happens), what Tannenboob has assembled in NY, will be gone.

They better have draft picks in the pipeline this season and the upcoming seasons.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?):
    [QUOTE]you and rusty better get your stories straight. Keep reading lol... Ender--so we did not need to push our young players onto the field last year.  You want to evaluate your draft after year 1, go for it.  any football person knows it takes 3-4 years to evaluate a draft class.  McCourtey was good but would he have started for the jets?  uhhhh NO!!! lol.  so try being a little objective when criticizing mmmkay? Ill try and be as objective as possible here mmmkay? Kyle Wilson....  21 Tackles - 0 INT - 0 Forced Fumbles Darrell Revis...  32 Tackles - 0 INT - 0 FF Cromartie....... 42 Tackles  - 3 INT - 0 FF your right... im sure they wouldnt have started Devin McCourty.... with his 82 tackles and 7 INT's  keep in mind the entire JETS DEFENSE only had a total of 12 interceptions last year.  are you adding this up as I go because I can type slower. so in short, you just got your face handed to you but you can high five rusty tonight and think otherwise.  I'll be hanging out under the bridge. I know you just "handed me my face n all but I gotta tell you.. im feelin all right.  Im not sure what bridge you will be at or why you thought I needed to know this but you have fun okay? Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped posting about other things and made this your post, yours could be like mine. Look down, back up. Where are you? You're on BDC, reading the post your post could be like.  maybe you dont get this tagline anymore....
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

lololol.  are comparing linebackers or cornerbacks doooosh.  get real, if your cornerback makes 82 tackles your defense sucks but you already knew that.  are you serious?  I am not telling you not to post on this forum but have a clue if you are going to call me out.  dont go all crusty on me.  

Actually, I do remember him MISSING a tackle against us in the playoffs.  let me know if this clip refreshes your memory.

that is your golden boy 1st round draft pick and your probowl safety realizing that their season just broke through their week attempt to tackle.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

TRUE STORY!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Ok yes the jets beat the pats (not us iam not on the team)  and dmc was in his first yr and has lots too improve, so showing one play doesnt mean anything the best in the league makes mistakes sometimes!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I have to chuckle at one play McCourty did not make all year with broken ribs, mind you.  Wow!

Break some more ribs, Devon, and show WhoDung how great you really are! haha

Meanwhile, Darelle Revis was paid out 16 million dollars to play less games and not look near as effective as McCourty was.

This really isn't debatable:

2010 McCourty />2007 Revis
    2010 McCourty />2010 Revis

FACT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

In Response to Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?):
    [QUOTE]j24m--you may want to lump yourself in with ole rusty but i doubt the majority of pats fans on this site would go along with that.  I dont have a problem with fandom, in fact that is why ANYONE is on this forum, we are all big football fans first even though we root for different teams.  I am a big jets fan and almost every one else here are big pats fans.  that is okay by me.  you completely lost me when you talk about all of your jets fan friends hating rex ryan.  that is complete garbage and now i know that you are full of garbage.  Yeah we blew a chance at a championship last year.  so did 31 other teams.  We are in a position to get back there imo.  same nucleus with our young qb "that plays not to lose the game", same defense, same offensive line and same RBs, looks like we will have at least santonio back again.  one last thing, you talk about the patriots team being pitiful?  this is how you are improving?  you and rusty better get your stories straight.  are you pitiful or getting better? Either way it will come out on the field next year, of course if there is football.  cheers to football next year. Ender--so we did not need to push our young players onto the field last year.  You want to evaluate your draft after year 1, go for it.  any football person knows it takes 3-4 years to evaluate a draft class.  McCourtey was good but would he have started for the jets?  uhhhh NO!!! lol.  so try being a little objective when criticizing mmmkay? my old players?  LT is all you can come up with?  a role player?  albeit a roleplayer that helped to eliminate your team from their only playoff game last year.  that was a sweet pass from my terrible qb to him for a td that deflated your team.  Meanwhile your old player?  he is the linchpin to your whole season.  if he wears down, well i beleive you saw what could happen. My qb is getting better every year.  you are in complete denial if you think otherwise.  nuff said.  if you are too much of a homer to see it, you fit right in with ole rusty, keep those blinders on if it helps you dream about next season. so in short, you just got your face handed to you but you can high five rusty tonight and think otherwise.  I'll be hanging out under the bridge.

Who said I was lumping myself in with Rusty? I was simply admitting were all homers to an extent. You have some serious issues man (are you a man?).. And the fact that I know lots of Jets fans that hate Rex, that means I am full of garbage? Dude get real.. I don't live in NE or NY, but the fans I know feel that way and are from NY. Not everyone has completely biased glasses just because they are fans.. You apparently do, but that is apparent in all your posts. And to clear it up, the Patriots playoff performances have been awful, but they have improved in the last 2 regular seasons. Obviously you know that. Does that clear it up for you? Of course the playoffs count and the season doesn't when its all said and done. The bottom line is, there is no bragging when you get in the AFC championship and lose.. You got to brag for one week when the Jets beat NE. Great, thats cool. At thee end, one team brags, the other 31 teams shut up and wait for next year. You obviously don't get that as I read all your "garbage" posts. Until you win a SB, you should probably keep the hostility down in your remarks and just enjoy constructive conversation if you want to talk with your rivals fans. I guess if you have the type of mentality to be a Patriots board, you probably are not here to be constructive. 

Anyways, read between the lines. I admit both sides of the ball without being insecure about it. I don't care. I don't lump myself in with anyone either. But your posts are over the top. Your either really dumb or really young. I do  want to thank you for the entertainment. I'll continue to find your material amusing though. I am sure you will retort with a primitive form of breaking down my post like you just did and do to everyone else. Even though nothing I said about football is illogical or derogatory towards the Jets. Thats it for me, I am not going back and forth with you like others.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He doesn't get the reason why many don't jump in to help me bitchslap him is because they agree with me.

It would be just reiterating the bitchslapping.

He's a troll and a homer Jets fan looking for Pats fans compliments here, only after being a loser fan of another loser season for the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts