Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?)

In Response to Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?):
    In Response to Re: Rusty vs a Jets Troll (formerly...... Vernon Gholston?) : Who said I was lumping myself in with Rusty? I was simply admitting were all homers to an extent. You have some serious issues man (are you a man?).. And the fact that I know lots of Jets fans that hate Rex, that means I am full of garbage? I dont meet many Jets fans here in Tampa Bay but when I do I never get 1 that "hates"rex. maybe thinks he should tone it down but hates?  yeh, that is garbage.  maybe i could find a couple but then i would be hanging out with your friends right?  Dude get real.. I don't live in NE or NY, but the fans I know feel that way and are from NY. Not everyone has completely biased glasses just because they are fans.. You apparently do, but that is apparent in all your posts. Yup, I am a Jets fan and I try to post facts.  Now and again my fandom trumps my unbiased opinion but hey, it happens.  I am aware of it but I dont think that I am crusty.  And to clear it up, the Patriots playoff performances have been awful, but they have improved in the last 2 regular seasons. Obviously you know that. Does that clear it up for you? Of course the playoffs count and the season doesn't when its all said and done. The bottom line is, there is no bragging when you get in the AFC championship and lose.. You got to brag for one week when the Jets beat NE. Great, thats cool. At thee end, one team brags, the other 31 teams shut up and wait for next year. Thats exactly what I said about the 31 teams vs 1 sb winner. now i think that we just have a difference of opinion on what is more success aside from that.  that is okay.  you guys steam rolled your way through the season.  you only had 3 losses all year.  2 of them were to my team.  were you still successful?i guess, i really dont know.  if the jets went 14-2 and lost to the pats in the first game of our playoffs, i would have a hard time calling it a success but that is an opinion. nothing more.  You obviously don't get that as I read all your "garbage" posts. Until you win a SB, you should probably keep the hostility down in your remarks and just enjoy constructive conversation if you want to talk with your rivals fans. I would like that except I have a couple of lowlifes that follow me around and drag me into insulting them.  I have tried to ignore them and that just encourages them to sling more dewdew on me because they know i dont see their comments.  I have met people like them in life and they are disgusting.  I guess if you have the type of mentality to be a Patriots board, you probably are not here to be constructive.  Anyways, read between the lines. I admit both sides of the ball without being insecure about it. I don't care. I don't lump myself in with anyone either.  I can respect a person with their own opinions.   But your posts are over the top. I agree, I can get that way. Sorry Your either really dumb or really young.I dont think i am either of these but then these are subjective terms.  my kids probably think i am old and I am probably younger than a lot of the posters here.  I do  want to thank you for the entertainment. your welcome, I sometimes enjoy entertaining peopleI'll continue to find your material amusing though. I am sure you will retort with a primitive form of breaking down my post like you just did and do to everyone else. Even though nothing I said about football is illogical or derogatory towards the Jets. Thats it for me, I am not going back and forth with you like others.  No worries, hopefully we will talk football sometime as I am not going anywhere : )  also, I respond this way to be sure that I address all of your concerns or comments.  I  suppose I could be like rusty and deflect onto your grammar or personal habits which i know nothing about or ask what you do for a living.  I apologize if this format upsets you, i didnot respond to your post this way for that reason.  the only thing that really bothered me in your post is the whole rex ryan comment.  to say that all reasonable jets fans hate rex is garbage.  and that is what you are saying by calling these jets fans your friends right?  i am trying not to put words in your mouth here...
    Posted by j24m1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I ask if you have friends and what you do for a living so we can see whom we are talking to.

We like to know just what level we are dealing with here with you as a troll.

Since you have dodged two very basic questions like this, it tells us all we need to know:

1. You have no friends, hence why you seek attention here as a Jets troll.
    2. You either have a crappy low level job or don't have one, likely living with mommy in your 20s.

But, you enjoy being exposed again and again.

As for the grammar, simply use words you know how to spell or actually use words that make sense.

You make yourself look completely dumb making the same mistakes and it's because you are.

Have you learned how to spell "shredded"" yet?  lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

trying to make others look dumb crusty does not make you look smart.  it makes you look like an ar se that is what you have been exposed as time and time again.  to have pats fans kick you around this forum even though you are a pats fan is a sight to see.  I could be like you and profess to having multiple degrees and some sort of life but i dont need to do that on an internet forum, you do....the only thing i have been exposed of on this forum is being a jet fan, and at times a defensive one.. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Angry turds who apparently "kick around" myself on a board need as much help as you do, son.

The fact you can't even name a Pats fan who "kicks" me around is proof enough.

Your own childish commentary and logic shows us all we need to know. Back to the Dungeons and Dragons, kiddo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

rusty, make an effort to be a better person.  it will work if you make an effort.  I have never met a person so far gone that they couldnt.  do it, you will be happier for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Tears!

Look in the mirror.

We're still waiting on the names here who "kick" me around in Pats discussions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

If you cant remember any of the pats fans on this forum that put you in your place just in this week alone that is all the more reason to re evaluate yourself.  I wont go back and name names.  I shouldnt need to.  you were personally involved so you go get better yourself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

No, really, please go ahead and name names.

I have yet to see anyone somehow "put me in my place" with regards to Pats discussions. I do my homework before typing.

You don't, for example.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

lololol.  are comparing linebackers or cornerbacks doooosh.  get real, if your cornerback makes 82 tackles your defense sucks but you already knew that.  are you serious?
    where do I start?
    1.  WHAT?  "are comparing linebackers or cornerbacks doooooosh".......WHAT?  I speak english my friend, I dont know what your saying.
    2.  Who learned you english anyway.. Mr. "Engresh"  You talk alot of smack for someone that doesnt have ANYTHING to say about what I ripped him on.
    I am not telling you not to post on this forum but have a clue if you are going to call me out.  dont go all crusty on me.
     You found a play that DMC got burned on and that means you win?  lol completely by passing the FACT that your No 1 draft Cb and both your top two CB's accumulated less action than our rookie corner COMBINED!  McCourty had 7 INT's and your ENTIRE DEFENSE ONLY HAD 12!!!!  your done... you cant argue numbers lol.

Look sancho fan.. you obviously are out of your league and unwilling to admit to it.  Who would? (well I probably would have stopped posting after having all my crap regurgitated back to me and torn apart.. twice... I probably still wouldnt admit I was out of my league, but seriously... just stop posting lol.  This is my last one on this thread... you bore me and arent giving me any good material to destroy anymore.

Give a real argument with facts and numbers, I wont just have a.. "you suck, no YOU SUCK" war with you... also get a job lol.. how are you posting on here all day?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

pats had 23 pics and we didnt pay anyone 20 million to do it... just sayin... sorry!  this is the last one lol.

Sections
Shortcuts