Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

Hey Quagmire, I will be away for a while, let me know on the voting outcome and which one of us needs to leave the forum.  I will check back later tonight, possibly after the 24hrs is up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Rusty Vs TFB12, one poster stays one leaves the forum. You decide, vote here.

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

I never thought there could be this much turmoil between NFL fans, ESPECIALLY Patriots fans. 
    First off, this is a forum. Everyone's opinions are welcome, whether you like it or not. 

I only see this type of behavior from 10-12 year old "keyboard warriors" fighting over what video game is the best. If I wanted to experience that, I could just go back to those other forums. I thought all of you were grown men? Atleast, that's what you say. I'm not seeing that for many posters here. 

Point is, we're here for one thing only: to talk Patriot football. That's what these message board are for, not making a contest to see who wants who out of here. Even though both sides here may have their likes and dislikes about each other, they both bring up good points and are very outspoken.

I know I sound like a broken record, but there IS an ignore button for a reason. Use it. 

I'm just here to talk football, and I'm sure that was your initial reason for coming here too. 

One bye week and its been tough here, makes you wonder how we all make it through the off season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NYC's comment:

TFB
    You contribute a lot here but your problem is you are letting someone get under your skin. You feel you are being treated unfairly, that Rusty is not abiding by the rules, that he goes back on his word, etc. Maybe, you are right but why are you letting someone affect you so much? I am suggesting that you look at your part in it. What do you contribute to the conflict? What allows you to get so upset?

Pride, ego and control are big issues for most of us. Pride (being right) has eaten my lunch on many occasions and I have paid the price with being angry uselessly or hurt other people with it or separated myself from others because of it. Why put yourself in one of those positions? Why do you need to be right or have your own way?

Perhaps, I am being a bit personal with you but I want you to know that as I ask those questions of you I also ask them to myself.

Thanks for the post.

I'm tired of how he ruins the forum.  I'm tired of how he attacks everyone who doesn't agree with him.  I'm tired of him making up lies and false claims.  I'm tired of him doing whatever it takes for him to push his ridiculous, lie filled agenda.  You try to have a reasonable discussion with him and all he does is attack.  He has a serious problem with having to be right all the time.   

We have fans from other teams here, big deal.  It's good back and forth discussion and never gets out of hand until Rusty gets involved, then it is a mess  This place would be so much better without him here, or heck even if he changed.  Well, he isn't going to change so there goes that.  He is more trouble then he is worth here. 

Hey, I don't care what he says about me.  I have a wonderful life, I hang here to add to my football enjoyment, lots of great and fun people here.  That's it.  And then you have Rusty who drags it all down.  He doesn't have to believe anything about me, but it is beyond ridiculous the same attacks, over and over again, lie after lie even after I told him a million times.  That is exactly what a forum troll is.  Its the same garbage from a guy who seems to be a complete fraud, someone who seems to feel the need to break people down to feel better about himself.  He is a mental midget, a loser in life and all he does is cause problems here.

How many people do you see me argue with like I do with him?  How many people do you see him argue with like he does with me?   It's like a 1:50 ratio.  Does that not show what is going on here with him?  He is a child who has to have his way.  Can not accept any other way. 

TFB

I see you as a very creative and generous guy who adds a lot humor and energy to the board. And I appreciate that. I am a more sober type so I cannot give that.

I understand how tired and frustrated you are dealing with continual attacks and insults. No one deserves that and you have a right to stand up for yourself. My concern is you are allowing yourself to be baited, to be drawn into a pissing contest. Pissing contests are fun for a few minutes but they are exhausing in the long run. Why respond if you find the other person's assertions to be ridiculous? Why bother to defend yourself any longer? What makes you think you can convince someone to be different?  (For that matter, why do I think I can change you or Rusty? That is rather silly of me!)

Everyone here on this board has been insulted at some point or another by another poster. Insults are nothing new in life. We all just have to let it go and understand we have little control over other people, especially when others behave insanely.

Think of this as a message from BB and/or TB: control what you can control, do your job. Our job is to not take other posters posts personally. It is stay on message and enjoy the Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

neither. Rusty and TFB both are very opinonated but both know a lot about the things they talk about. rusty's brady hating can be irritating but he knows his sh1t and thats fact.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

More Rings:
    One bye week and its been tough here, makes you wonder how we all make it through the off season.

[/QUOTE]

Vitriol has passed the absurd and is now heading to insanity. TFB12 is usually level headed and do not want him to leave board. Rusty/Harvey et al has made him snap. I know he said he's tried ignore and can't ignore as he sees responses to his posts. It's become waaaay too personal. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to darwk's comment:

More Rings:

Vitriol has passed the absurd and is now heading to insanity. TFB12 is usually level headed and do not want him to leave board. Rusty/Harvey et al has made him snap. I know he said he's tried ignore and can't ignore as he sees responses to his posts. It's become waaaay too personal. 

Agreed, throw the angry old man in there and its a war.  Bottom line on a message board, talk to people as if you were standing in front of them.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:

but he is often right (balanced offense, Brady under center, roster depth, cap management).

I have no clue how you can say this. They're currently 7-2 in the REGULAR SEASON. You know, that part of the season that they have not had any issues with in the last 5 years? They've been fine with Brady in the shotgun, Brady under center, or Brady standing at the freakin hot dog stand for crying out loud.

Nothing Rusty says is more than his opinion/speculation until they win a SB doing it.

Sounds great, Bustchise.  It's not speculation at all. I've done the research and yes, until they do what I am saying through 3 rounds of a postseason and win a SB, yes, they will not win one.

No team wins a SB by ignoring a run a game, especially almost completely in the second half with a lead.

Not a one.

Fact.

More lies from a born liar and an imbecile.

The Packers won XLV with 11 runs from their backs in 2010.

That's less runs than the Pats had in either 2007 or 2011. You're a MORON.

Another day another bludgeoning of the village imbecile; proven WRONG yet again. LMAO@U

Dumb people are annoying.

That's why you are the most annoying person alive dumbkoff.

In response to elendil's comment:

Hey Elendil, you son really screwed up that one ring situation.

and have never held multiple accounts at the same time here. Ever.

LYING SOS!

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to darwk's comment:

More Rings:

Agreed, throw the angry old man in there and its a war. 

And who would that be?

•  

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others"

Don't think it's right. Would only vote if the two of them insisted and created their own thread on the issue. 

If Rusty agreed to a truce with TFB that wouldn't do anything for me. He has beefs with half the folks in the forum.

Honestly, I expected better from you.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others"

Don't think it's right. Would only vote if the two of them insisted and created their own thread on the issue. 

If Rusty agreed to a truce with TFB that wouldn't do anything for me. He has beefs with half the folks in the forum.

Honestly, I expected better from you.

TrollSpanker should be spankin' you Babe, imo!  Free speech here, ban none!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

c) Neither; but agree to a truce and to be respectful of others

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Current votes (highest vote must leave) EDIT: as of 0900 hours

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

(P.S. Note to mods; would have been easier if the "poll" option was still here!

Since neither will leave anyway, and they shouldn't...this is how you handle posters you don't want to read:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirgin. Show PhatVirgin's posts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts  
      2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's post

• You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to neinmd's comment:

C. Why should anyone have to leave this forum? That kind of posse-enforced diktat rubs me the wrong way.

Well said, sir.

Gotta agree...  Hey QUAGS......  based on constitutional grounds,  Our forum is about free speech and tolerance of differing ideas.   Want everyone to express themselves without any reservations.    Gotta try and maintain the high road.     Evolve.

HOLY CRAP...  100 posts and still going....!!!!!    Hey Quags...  You created a Quagmire!!!

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to NEOHPatsFan's comment:

In another good football thread that was hijacked by all this arguing and namecalling nonsense, TFB12 made the following proposal to Harvey/Rusty:

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

So at their request vote here now. Who would you like to see leave?! Rules; 1 vote per poster, must have minimum of 100 posts to vote. You may vote for the following (a vote for a person is a vote for them to leave the forum);

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

My Vote; I dont want to see anyone leave the forum, but I would like to see everybody be respectful of others opinions. Good luck to both of you!

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

Since neither will leave anyway, and they shouldn't...this is how you handle posters you don't want to read:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's post

Great decision...but that's only HALF or less of the Fake Family!

I have more and whoever said anyone under 100 post doesn't count...know this...I have been here since 2000...almost guaranteed I have been here longer than you.  I don't post a lot...I come here to read.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

...and then who?

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

Great decision...but that's only HALF or less of the Fake Family!

I have more and whoever said anyone under 100 post doesn't count...know this...I have been here since 2000...almost guaranteed I have been here longer than you.  I don't post a lot...I come here to read.

I didn't and wouldn't say that... sounds like something Babe said......

After I wrote that I thought it could sound like I was blaming you...I wasn't...my apologies. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

I vote D). Neither leaves. No truce declared. The status quo remains in place

Discord among regulars occurs on all message boards. It's part of the fun. Just enjoy it (or ignore it)

PS A personal message to those of you who have a proprietary interest in this forum, ie, those of you who think you own the place: lighten the hell up already

Thank you!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

and have never held multiple accounts at the same time here. Ever.

LYING SOS!

Never. EVER.

Did I say never, PatsFan1966? lol

No..he's not lying...I have used several...Bustchise has used several in this one thread alone...you can check mine out anytime you want...just copy this post and let the mods check my IP address, I give them my permission to prove what I'm saying......and then check Rusty's...they are different....then check Rico/Bustchise's IP address for these and all his phony family's members...I'm sure Bustchise won't give his permission because he has no tallywacker...I AM NOT RUSTY AND HE IS NOT ME...some of you have such hate for  the guy you have become PARANOID.....enough already...what a collection of small minded hateful sheep!

BTW... I wear as a badge of courage the fact that Babe has placed me on "ignore"...you should all be so lucky!

BWAHAHAHAHA!..."tears"

We don't ever agree but you gave a great point. somedays I wish it was as easy as showing an ID to prove that I'm not bustchise. If I were I would admit to it by know. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

lets go for another 100. 

old mcdonald had a farm eieio.  Cool

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

lets go for another 100. 

Spell..    "cow".  (-;

• You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

lets go for another 100. 

Spell..    "cow".  (-;

cow.... eieio

a) Rusty

b) TFB12

Rusty-    3

TFB12-   0

Neither-  7

You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan.

All 29 of them. LMAO

• Sections
    Shortcuts